Vessela Nikolova: October 3, Conference on Renewables and LENR (Terni - Italy)

• Official Post

Vessela Nikolova on her blog talk of recent Rossi's patent, but also announce an event in italy :

I also take this opportunity to inform you that, on next October 3, a Conference on Renewables and LENR will hold in Terni (Italy). I was invited to the event as author of the book “E-Cat – The New Fire” – Biography of Andrea Rossi. For the occasion, I prepared a surprise.

• Official Post

I think it is that conference, announced by Claudi Pace
    http://www.claudiopace.it/lenr…lasi-terni-il-3-ott-2015/

In the wake of the previous and the wave of ' encyclical of Pope Francis, Praised yes we will take stock of the situation on LENR and renewables, raising what we would like to be the symbol of shared scientific research, the image of the Spear of Light realized by Arnaldo tomato and placed in a main roundabout in the city of Terni and stylized from Terni designer Roberto Di Lancia .

Alain, I am afraid my attempts to understand the above have failed. Can you use different words, other words, or some sort of translation to convey the meaning? I am really curious about what you tried to say! Thanks. For example, what is the meaning of "Arnaldo tomato"?!

• Arnaldo Pomodoro, pomodoro translates to golden tomato in Latin. A pomodoro is a tomato. Google has an abundance of info on this subject.

"I don't really care of the Pope's opinion on science however." Right he's just another Catholic with an opinion. Who cares?

George, somehow I suspect you dislike Latins in general. Dr. Rossi may be of Latin extraction.

Here we go again, all tangent distractions from the subject of LENR.

• Official Post

Claudio gave me also the link to the program
    http://www.claudiopace.it/lenr…si-terni-il-3-ott-2015/2/
    here is at google translation

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.