Infinite Energy: On the Quest for a Commercial LENR Reactor with Robert Godes and Brillouin Energy

• Official Post

Infinite energy publish an article of Mariane Macy on Billouin Energy Corporation and Robert E Godes, it's founder.

http://www.infinite-energy.com…s/pdfs/BrillouinIE123.pdf

Beside the company and it's project and achievements, personality and life of Robert Godes is also described.

I share with Robert Godes the fact that I missed 1989 story and discovered cold fusion in 1992, through emerging Internet... No surprise he was interested as evidences were clear at that time, that there was something interesting...

there is some discussion about tritium evidence by Claytor, and to more recent evidences of tritium generation, that he consider of evidence of his theory.

Tritium is very good evidence as the background is very low on earth.

• Official Post

By the way Robert, what was your source in 1992.
    I remember of a tar.gz on ftp servers with few .ps articles, and a thousands of abstract in a text file gathered by a moderately skeptical watcher. (I was looking for fusion-sort tool... this is serendipity)
    I don't think it was Kowalski site, but it is old...
    too bad I dumped the 2kg of abstracts, it was collector ;(

• If you got 5 times the 10 kW output you can power a car with it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.