News from Andrew Hrischcanovich - Modification E-Cat. Proof of generating excess heat.

• Official Post

Here we have some news from Ukraine.
    I recently received some updateds with interesting information from our friend Andrew Hrischcanovich.

@Andrew Hrischanovich which also is active in the community are able to answer your questions about this new video tomorrow Monday.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some observations:

The first part of the clip. The temperature gradient for the hydrogen case is seen to be about 1C/s, in two different sub clips(370-391C; t=22s and 398-415C; 16s duration). For the oxygen case the gradient is >2C/s (253-202C;t=23s). I just wonder if the thermal load (the running water) is same, or if the oxygen case if farther away from the equilibrium than the hydrogen case is. Or put differently: Is the comparison reasonable? Also, The power diff seem to be ~5W between the two cases, lower for the oxygen case.

Further

@ 6:20 in to the video the power is turned off, the temperature meter is blank, but the temperature is "high", and then there is a pressure drop, due to "sorption of hydrogen in titanium hydride". Well, to me the pressure drop is due to the rapid cooling of the tube, the pressure going down according to the general gas law. Or?

Otherwise a cool setup and cool video. Wish them the best of luck with it.

• The experimental setup, runs a test on water flow with air and then with H2, in this condition the wire is very bright in the air, obviously because the greater thermal insulation (the air is much more thermally insulating than hydrogen) It makes hotter the wire. While, in hydrogen, the wire is colder, as the hydrogen is much more thermally conductive and transfers more heat to the wall of quartz which is obviously more hot. The experimenter clearly confirms this fact by noting the doubling of the outside temperature quartz. This is logical, as the thermal conduction of hydrogen is much higher than that of air and the result is coherent and the nickel wire, hence the wire is more red, ie its light emission has a greater wavelength .

So it can not say anything with the simple measurement of the outer surface of the quartz tube, should make a calibration into helium, then you can say something more correct.

For the test with the flow water pose serious doubts whether the investigator, first, do not insert a converter I / R outside of the quartz tube, for example, can build a converter with a tube made of refractory material or metal such as stainless .

Or anything that allows photons thermal wavelength longer being absorbed (and subsequently re-emitted at much lower frequency or by thermal conduction) before crossing the water and then exit from the transparent container.

The water is transparent to the radiation blue-green, that which is present at the highest temperature of the nickel wire in the air! But at that frequency the water absorbs less (as explained above), and then the water heats less because the device gives less heat to it!

Instead, when there is the hydrogen, the temperature of the exterior of the quartz tube is higher, but the part of emissive (nickel wire) is colder (red color of the nickel wire, as is clearly seen from the movie! ). In these conditions the water is "heated" in a more efficient, since the quartz tube exterior is actually hotter (.. he says so, that in that case the quartz tube is surrounded of vapor bubbles ...) and the thermal emitted photons have a greater wavelength which is better absorbed by water.

Thus special I believe that the experiment does not allow to say anything if the experimenter before it further refines the device, ensuring the full absorption of thermal photons outside of the quartz tube.

• It could be interesting to see what is happening with the heater made by different material (not Nickel).
    If excess heat is caused just by better hydrogen thermal conductivity, then it can be reproduced with different heater too.

• I am thinking about the cell more and more. If the reason for excess heat is just in addition of hydrogen and better thermal conductivity, then getting excess heat is pretty simple.

We have to check, if this phenomenon is same or different from Rossi effect and if it is really LENR.
    So the difference is, that this cell is not generating heat from outside to inside and then back to outside, but just from inside to outside.

This mean, that hot cat type reactor can't work without heating element that create additional heat from inside. For example in the very same way as induction cooker. So the heat from inside can be just more efficiently transfered to the body.
    If the heating element is not in hydrogen atmosphere, then it can't boost thermal transfer so we will not get excess heat.

Is it really so primitive?

• I could find the correct idea of inserting a different thread, but I do not think that this is the measure that can dissolve my doubts. As I said, it is enough to shield, with a body that can absorb photons emitted by the wire, or a wall face (even if only partially) by the black body. When it is necessary to make a correct flow calorimetry is necessary that the inside of the calorimeter is a black body, and the temeprature of the inner wall should be as low and as constant as possible. For this the calorimeters are made with metal and with the inner wall possibly burnished and externally must be completely covered by a jacket of water (or other fluid deemed appropriate for the test). The cooling fluid must flow quickly enough in order to prevent the temperature to rise so as not to affect the test. In this case, I mean the first experiment seen in the movie, I think it is sufficient to insert a steel tube that surrounds but does not touch, the quartz tube. Obviously this is a calorimetry absolutely primitive, but if the values of the temperature with the filling of air and after hydrogen tend to approach, then this explains the mystery that ultimately would not be a mystery, but only a measurement error ;)

Another possibility is to do a test with helium (instead of air), but I do not know if this is in the lab ... you can always buy from those who distribute gas in cylinders for industrial use, or get the tanks used to charge the balloons (but beware that it is pure helium ...), but it seems this approach complicated when a simple metal pipe can approaching to the experiment to a real calorimetry.

• I could find the correct idea of inserting a different thread, but I do not think that this is the measure that can dissolve my doubts.
    When it is necessary to make a correct flow calorimetry is necessary that the inside of the calorimeter is a black body, and the temeprature of the inner wall should be as low and as constant as possible. For this the calorimeters are made with metal and with the inner wall possibly burnished and externally must be completely covered by a jacket of water (or other fluid deemed appropriate for the test). The cooling fluid must flow quickly enough in order to prevent the temperature to rise so as not to affect the test. In this case, I mean the first experiment seen in the movie, I think it is sufficient to insert a steel tube that surrounds but does not touch, the quartz tube...

Absolutely yes. In past someone already suggested a method like that

https://gsvit.wordpress.com/20…te-calorimetria-a-flusso/

You can get very precise measurement of generated heat.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.