Media/News/Video Library-No discussions please

• If someone can analyse it's content...

It has English subtitles.

It is painful to watch. I don't think I could stand to see the whole thing. You would have to pay me . . . Having seen parts of it I conclude these people know nothing about cold fusion.

They quote Lewis and other world-class nitwits who definitely know nothing about cold fusion.

• Official Post

Metallurgical characterization of Pd electrodes employed in calorimetric experiments under electrochemical deuterium loading

https://www.academia.edu/30154…hemical_deuterium_loading

An old paper that may helps experimenters... Involving teams at ENEA, SRI and Navy NRL

A systematic approach has been followed in the production and characterization of Pd foils to be used in excess heat production experiments (1)( 2) (3). Starting with a metal foil as supplied, palladium samples have been fabricated and characterized in a step by step process, and then subjected to electrolysis deuterium loading. The characterized metallurgical properties include the main grain size, the grain boundary, the material Vickers hardness, and the crystal grain orientation. Electrochemical properties that are recorded include the D/Pd loading ratio and the D/Pd low current loading ratio. A suitable correlation parameter has been defined and correlations have been found between excess heat production and individual properties; i.e. the mean grain size, grain boundary, material hardness, crystal grain orientation, deuterium loading and low-current deuterium loading level.

• Low budget..intro.. 'suspense drama' music and voiceover

commentators

Gary Taubes "science journalist" has minimal credentials.. he knows more about sugar than LENR.

Prof Kasada.. Tohoku U.. knows little of modern LENR.. focuses on hot fusion.

Prof.Narita.. Iwate U...

may not talk much to Iwamura/Akito Takahashi at jsfrs meetings..

Narita (et al) has recent condensed matter publications*

but seems a bit cagey about Iwamura/Akito Takahashi xs heat

perhaps LENR researchers are not trained in effective communication?

apologising for 1989 cold fusion? apology is so..o Japanese.. but ridiculous,..

they might as well apologise for the weather..

*http://www.jcfrs.org/file/jcf19-proceedings.pdf

Thermal properties of Pd–Zrand Pd–Ni–Zrcomplex sample in deuterium diffusion process 2019

Search for Nuclear Reaction in Deuterium Discharge Experiment Using Pd/PdO Cathode

• Gary Taubes "science journalist" has minimal credentials.. he knows more about sugar than LENR.

Gary Taubes is a blithering idiot. He knows nothing about a hot cup of coffee, or how electricity works. See p. 27:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJreviewofth.pdf

I would be surprised if he knows anything about sugar. I have only read reviews of his book about food, but it appears to be bullshit from start to finish. He claims that eating refined carbohydrates makes you fat. I assume white milled rice is a refined carbohydrate. In the 1970s I lived in rural Japan where people ate mostly white rice. When I say "mostly" I mean large portions three meals a day. None of them were fat. If he had in mind candy and junk food, he was wrong about that, too. Eat fewer calories and you will lose weight no matter what you eat. That's thermodynamics. See:

Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

That video is a travesty. The people in it have read nothing and know nothing. That is typical of the modern era, alas.

• https://www.iccf24.org/

THE NEXT CONFERENCE WILL BE IN THE FLINT VALLEY ...

сЛЕДУЮЩАЯ КОНФЕРЕНЦИЯ БУДЕТ В кРЕМНЕВОЙ ДОЛИНЕ...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• The Lattice.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Article authored by nkodama became available:

Abstract: -It is proposed that Cold fusion can occur in metal by D+hopping to T sites with Don the metal surface. In this mechanism, D+hopping is assisted by the Coulomb attractive force between D+and D, suggesting that control of the positive surface potential of the metal is important. D2thus formed at surface T site is compressed by T-site atoms due to the size difference between D2and the original T-site volume. Compression of the D2covalent bonds creates a small D2atom with Electron Deep Orbit (EDO) at a radius of a few femtometers, which is small enough to completely shield the Coulomb repulsive force between d-dand thus leads to the fusion. Hydrogen with DEO is verified by the experimental data of “high compressibility of hydrogen” and soft x-ray spectra which roughly matched the theoretical value of EDO.Because the current Cold fusion reactors are based on Fleischmann and Pons Effect (FPE), they have serious issues originating from voltage conditions of D absorption under the electrolysis condition which has the negative metal surface potentialalthough the real Cold fusion needs the positive metal surface potential. Thus, it is very difficult to trigger fusion due to the voltage condition mismatch. Therefore, FPE needs a very high temperature by a strong local resistive heating of Pd Rod caused by the insulating film growth on fragments of Pd surface during D charging. The inhomogeneous insulating film growth is caused by very high electric field and by its variation caused by the Pt wire anode cage.Thus, I propose the novel Cold fusion reactor based on the real Cold fusion mechanism, with the proper metal surface potential control for D absorption and for Cold Fusion separately with very high surface potential uniformity, which fixes the most of the issues of reactors based on FPE.D supply from the backside of the reaction surface can eject 4He at the surface T site, resulting in high excess heat generation.Because the total excess heat generation is determined by the D supply speed to the reaction surface of metal, D supply from the backside of metal is also needed to maximize the D supply speed, and Thus Ni-D layer deposition under the reaction surface is promising to have the larger excess heat generation because it has huge amount of D at thevery close location to the reaction surface, like FPE.

https://ijisrt.com/assets/upload/files/IJISRT21JUN156.pdf

• Off topic but interesting.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are you suffering from Microsoft-induced Windows 10 Local Area Network setup syndrome? Have you been floundering around for days trying to make your Local Area Network work? Well, you are not alone. Mr. Google will show you that people everywhere have been floundering around since 2016 -- and probably before that! Microsoft not only hasn't fixed the problems, but their on-line gurus do not have a clue how to work around the problems, or that the problems exist.

As a public service, I am here to tell you How To Make Windows 10 Local Area Networks work! Probably work. Maybe. With luck, if the cybernetic spirits and Gods are with you. Despair no more, and see:

https://lenr-canr.org/Filesharingwindows10.pdf

This is completely irrelevant to any subject here, or at LENR-CANR.org.

• Who posted that?

I did. I wrote the paper. I had to buy two new computers, and I had to dig through my notes trying to remember how to set up a Windows 10 LAN. So as a public service I decided to publish the notes. I put in a section of LENR-CANR.org outside the library (https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/).

It was strange. Two of my computers failed completely within a day, with no apparent common cause. I am well protected against surges and so on. One of the solid state disks failed completely. I have never seen that happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.