Media/News/Video Library-No discussions please

• Thanks go to Zeus46 for sharing this with us:

Louis C. Pagnucco Obituary (1948 - 2021) | Clawson, MI (echovita.com)

Lou Pagnucco had been a member here for years. Always business like, with an eye on keeping the forum informed of LENR developments...particularly LENR related patents. I have no doubt he is up there still trying to promote the science. May he rest in peace.

Really sad to hear this, he was mostly active in one Facebook group and I left FB more than 2 years ago so I lost track of him.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This is a full-length video of the opening day of the conference on existential risk. It's 8h.28m long, but if you can watch the first 20 minutes, Martin Rees introduction. The other days are also going to be made available, I will hunt out Dennis Bushnell's contribution when I can.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As much as I like to watch and listen and learn from these events, I am totally put off by the first 20 mins or so.... Nothing but the official narrative with pandemics, catastrophes and off course very old-fashion thinking about physics. It is sooooo boring and really not the way to face the future!

I mean, the arrogance we have, to talk about civilizations future while we cannot even agree on what atom model to use.... Or how to come up with one physics model, instead of choosing what we think fits. If this is the stuff the current science 'elite' does, we should immediately stop public funding. No wonder we cannot make any real progress and are stuck with project like ITER that gobble up all funding and resources.

CO2 is not a problem, it is vital and still pretty low in concentration! Global warming is non-sense and uses fixed data and wrong models. However we have real issues on this planet, but that is not talked about! mainly pollution, water shortages by overuse, fracking, coal burning etc etc. The loss of farmland which is stimulated by governments..... and then turn around and say we do not have enough food in the future. It is a social engineering tool!
    The real problem is something most shrug off as "conspiratorial stuff", but I have to witness just about every day, namely blocking of the Sun by spraying loads of stuff in the atmosphere via airplanes. Sounds ridiculous huh.... well Look up here in western Europe for example and see for yourself. Nothing but white lines that spread out further and further (just like condensed water likes to do..., ow wait, it doesn't) until the skies are completely grayish white and no power from the Sun, while there is not a cloud in the sky!

We should address real things, not this blablabla in lala land

Edo (part time rebel)

• Hey Edo you are right! It's mainly hot air everyone putting forward their own pet theories without a coherent overview. Alan Smith - what does your friend Lord Martin Rees think of this? Global Warming is a fact, but its cause is thus far unknown. There are a huge number of variables to consider - the level of CO2 in the atmosphere today only one factor out of many. I respect Extinction Rebellion and Greta Thunberg's opinion that the last Conference on the subject was just more blah, blah, blah.

• Thanks to Carl Page for spotting this...

Physicists at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) have demonstrated the use of a hydrogen molecule as a quantum sensor in a terahertz laser-equipped scanning tunneling microscope, a technique that can measure the chemical properties of materials at unprecedented time and spatial resolutions.

This novel technique can also be applied to the analysis of two-dimensional materials which have the potential to play a role in advanced energy systems, electronics, and quantum computers.

On April 21, 2022, in the journal Science, the researchers in UCI’s Department of Physics & Astronomy and Department of Chemistry describe how they positioned two bound atoms of hydrogen in between the silver tip of the STM and a sample composed of a flat copper surface arrayed with small islands of copper nitride. With pulses of the laser lasting just trillionths of a second, the scientists were able to excite the hydrogen molecule and detect changes in its quantum states at cryogenic temperatures and in the ultrahigh vacuum environment of the instrument, rendering atomic-scale, time-lapsed images of the sample.

Hydrogen Molecule Turned Into a Quantum Sensor – With Unprecedented Time and Spatial Resolutions
    New technique enables precise measurement of electrostatic properties of materials. Physicists at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) have demonstrated…
    scitechdaily.com

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bob Greenyer soon going live with

famous Sword in Stone Hutchison

effect.

External Content youtu.be

• A technological process occurring at boundaries, the laying on of hands to heal somebody with one's aura, psychokinetic bending of spoons and the intent of one spirit into another can be recorded by kirlian photography and by X-rays. This is getting more difficult to swallow. Yes, shaking hands is symbolic of human bonding, forming a Contract as it were with God. The 'Collective' intent cannot be denied 'Why things Happen?' The Hug is Healing intent, gaining some healing intent from the Spirit? Really what Bob is talking about is a psychological phenomenon called 'Morphic Resonance' whilst the Universe only sees this as a form of 'negative entropy' ie Order in Chaos or in physics terms 'Stochastic Resonance'. I found Bob Greenyer's talk extremely difficult to understand in physical terms.

• Bob Greenyer sample 20 live.

• Shortcut to Fusion: No more magnets, no more lasers? - Anthropocene Institute

The Anthropocene Institute has been partnering with Lawrence Forsley, the deputy principal investigator for NASA’s lattice confinement fusion project, based at NASA Glenn Research Center. He and other researchers’ work have now been highlighted in IEEE Spectrum, “NASA’s New Shortcut to Fusion Power, Lattice confinement fusion eliminates massive magnets and powerful lasers.”

In the article, Larry and his coauthors Bayarbadrakh Baramsai, Theresa Benyo, and Bruce Steinetz explain how NASA has traditionally powered deep-space travel, including photovoltaic cells, fuel cells, and radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs). Now NASA is turning its attention to lattice confinement fusion (LCF), a fusion in which hydrogen is bound in a metal lattice, encouraging positively charged nuclei to fuse. These researchers are not alone in their endeavors. Researchers at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, with funding from Google Research, achieved favorable results with a similar electron-screened fusion setup.

The authors and other scientists and engineers at NASA Glenn Research Center are investigating whether this approach can provide enough power to operate robotic probes on the surface of Mars, for instance. The good news: LCF would eliminate the need for fissile materials such as enriched uranium. The process would also be less expensive, smaller, and safer than other ways of harnessing nuclear energy.

Most promising: LCF could also find uses here on Earth as it matures. Imagine LCF powering small power plants for individual buildings, which would reduce fossil-fuel dependency and increase grid resiliency. These researchers are making significant strides in creating a new way of generating clean nuclear energy, both for space missions and for people on Earth.

Congratulations to Larry Forsley and others making breakthroughs on the LCF front. It’s time these new developments get the support they deserve.

Discussed here NASA’s updated Lattice Assisted Nuclear Fusion revamped site (Have Fleischmann and Pons been finally vindicated?) - Page 25 - Players - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com)

• We interviewed 11 aviation and fuel industry experts to understand more about some of the biggest challenges facing aviation decarbonisation. Interested? We’ve prepared a collection of their responses in a short and easy to read report which you can download here.

Some of the questions were:

• What are the biggest challenges on the pathway to achieving Net Zero in the aviation sector?
    • Is there a silver bullet for aviation decarbonisation?
    • Which technologies will contribute the most to airline sustainability?
    • What are airports doing to help reduce carbon emissions?

Download the report for free here to read each of the 11 interviews.

I hope you find it informative!

Jamie Dowswell

Director – Sustainable Aviation Futures

• APEC Q&A with Bob Greenyer.

• Roger still trying to get people to

see the Light.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.