Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Аномальная зона на вершине Босжера продолжает намагничивать и искрить. Фото сделано 1-2 июня другой группой путешественников.

• Мне прислали письмо

Plasmoid Detection, Control, Shielding

Вчера, 21:09
    2 файлаДобавить категорию письма

Hi Everyone,

I used names I found on the Russian Sochi Ball Lightning/Transmutation mailing list to send this. There are ideas about how to shield from plasmoids, detect them, and control them.

Some experimental researchers realize that flying micrometer-sized plasmoids might be dangerous because they cause cancer or injuries. Some researchers say they only travel up to about 40 centimeters. I think the evidence shows otherwise.

However, most researchers don't understand that plasmoid emitting substances are themselves in a plasmoid state. The atoms themselves are in what I call the "plasmoid state." Please be aware that microplasmoid emitting substances that emit microplasmoids that are similar to anomalous ball lightning may themselves stay in the plasmoid state for a long time. Dash, Baranov, and Savvatimova studied about how these objects move and transform around over a period of time. Barnanov says some samples stayed active for two years.

These plasmoid state atomic patches might be dangerous in the same way that flying ball lightning-like plasmoids are dangerous, and they can continue to emit dangerous radiations, explode, damage equipment, and they can continue to emit flying microplasmoids of the micrometer scale or larger plasmoids for a long time.

However, though they might be dangerous, it is interesting that such structures might prove to be useful for their superconduction and trasmutating properties, and over time, people might learn to use their properties and control them to keep the substances from reverting back to the normal dormant atomic state.

Ed Lewis

MICROPLASMOID PHENOMENA: DETECTING, RECORDING, AND SHIELDING

Microscopic examination of samples and using witness sheets, plates, emulsions etc. is the best way to determine whether people have microplasmoids in their experiments (or patches of plasmoid state atoms). But it depends on how fast they are moving out of a sample. In some of Matsumoto's experiments, they moved slow enough and were bright enough so that he could see them he said with his eyes.

He also tried using a "microtelescope" (I think they are not expensive now) and catch them on video. This type of video recording or video imaging equipment will let you watch remotely... I guess also you could program equipment to photograph bright sparks that come out.

People could also design some sort of an array that will record the passage or impinging of these plasmoids.

Since I am not sure of how dangerous they are (maybe that depends too on what kind of plasmoid comes out, the state they are in, and what they may contain), it might not be a good idea to be next to your experiments and watch. You could set up sheets of photographic emulsions, x-ray film up all around it.

I received this message from Stringham who said he saw big ones. So you can see sometimes they are quite big. I wonder what exactly came out.

chnVL40ORaWuNygrHJG6yw_thumb_3d3c.jpeg

Shielding

Instead of using just passively grounded shielding, people could try to use electrified shielding too or some sort of energized shielding. Something like a mesh or material that will carry a charge or current so that you might get a minor shock if you touch it or something that would energetically stimulate plasmoids that come across a field of energy.

I am thinking of those rackets with batteries in them that people use to kill bugs. Shoulders was saying something energized might make dark state plasmoids change state so that the material or energy field blocks the plasmoids.

Distance Traveled

Some of the Russian researchers are saying that these microplasmoids, based on their experimental detection methods, only travel about 40 centimeters or less. So they said that people further away than this won't be in danger from these plasmoids. I do think that there is a general relationship between the distance a plasmoid will travel and their size, so the bigger they are, the further they travel. However, even microscopic ones can travel far.

Very large plasmoids make long trenches and other marks and tracks kilometers long in the planets and moons, and galactic plasmoid phenomena apparently are light years long (based on the reports of astrophysicists).

However, when I was a kid, I made ball lightning-like plasmoids a millimeter or a few millimeters wide (I remember they were about the same size for some reason, but can't tell their exact size) by striking a rock with a hammer, and these traveled meters at least until they got out of my sight. They were bright and colorful, and it was dusk, so I could see them clearly when they were within a meter or two of me.

One traveled around me and a friend and must have traveled about 3 meters from where it left the rock before it hit me in the wrist and went inside my wrist. I could feel it deep inside my wrist. There was momentary intense pain.

Based on this experience and lots of other ball lightning and microplasmoid reports such as those of Matsumoto and Shoulders, I think even small microplasmoids that make 30 micrometer-sized markings or smaller can travel through the air quite a distance.

The report Stringham sent me of his experience is further evidence that common types of transmutation experiments can make dangerous plasmoids that travel quite a distance. He told me the hairs on his hand were burned.

Deflecting by Magnets

Another way to shield against plasmoids is to deflect them or control their path. Magnets can deflect the path of plasmoids, but I don't know if this is true for all kinds of plasmoids or all states of plasmoids. There are possibly a variety or range of dark states and grey states.

I haven't done enough study of the available research evidence or don't know of any specific research to see whether the flight path or behavior of dark state plasmoids might be controlled by using magnets. But white state plasmoids probably will have an electric charge and magnetism, and they can be controlled in this way.

Probably, "dark grey" plasmoid states might be controlled by means of magnets and electric and magnetic fields.

Electron guns and the old style of TV screens show that magnets can be used to control the direction of electrons.

If you are interested in learning more about plasmoids and ball lightning, please see my site and the papers there in the Physics Articles section. I am excited about the finding of the copious plasmoid markings on planets, moons and asteroids and about some of the recent research in Russia.

If you want to learn about the early research in this field in the 1990s and how other big physics anomalies from the 1970s and 1980s are resolved by my plasmoid theory, there is information about that in my book that I wrote in the 1990s that you can see online (see Book section). I know that my site doesn't have an https certificate, but the paypal is secure and works. I can send a password for the book if I get your email address.

(I have trouble logging into or even looking at the site. For some reason it disrupts computers I use, so this is why I asked Alan to post this.)

Ed Lewis

http://www.scientificrevolutions.com

http://www.plasmoid-revolution.com

chnVL40ORaWuNygrHJG6yw_thumb_3d3c.jpeg

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…f-fossil-concretions.html

Шаровые конкреции образовались за счет земного электричества, замыкание которого приводит к образованию шаровых молний в пластах коллекторах или карстах, заполненные флюидами. Отличие конкреций от основной породы связано с процессами холодного ядерного синтеза!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Научно –техническое совещание «Развитие исследований по «Холодному синтезу» в России»

https://latr.su/nauchno-tehnichesko...nij-po-holodnomu-sintezu-v-rossii/2019/06/29/

• https://www.coldfusion-power.com/nim-b-2019.html

Dear Friends,

Thanks to the persistence of the Channeling 2016 conference committee and its chairpersons, Nuclear Instruments and Methods Section B magazine: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms (Volume 449, 15 June 2019, Pages 117-123) has finally published my article “Cold nuclear fusion development”, which was mistakenly rejected on 2017.

For technical reasons, the drawings to the text of the article of version 2019 happen to be in black and white, and this reduces their information content. You are invited to review this article with the color illustrations added separately.

Respectfully,

E.N. Tsyganov

COLD NUCLEAR FUSION DEVELOPMENT (PDF)

E.N. Tsyganov

Cold Fusion Power, International, United States

Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 449 (2019) 117–123

Color llustrations, Fig.1-15 ( PDF)

• Did MIT and Commonwealth Fusion Systems Mislead Fusion Investors?

July 2, 2019 — by Steven B. Krivit —

In a June 27, 2019, press release, Commonwealth Fusion Systems, a private spin-off from MIT, said it had raised another $50 million from investors, bringing its total fusion reactor funding to $115 million.

MIT began operating its first experimental nuclear fusion reactor in 1972, funded by and under the auspices of the Department of Energy. The federal program ran until 2016 when the DOE and Congress, after four years of indecision, pulled the plug.

http://news.newenergytimes.net…mislead-fusion-investors/

I live here....

Ярослав Старухин толкает свою политику..., причем здесь ХЯС. Самсоненко поддерживает таких идиотов, Шестопалов ему не нравится, слишком прямой он... Интересно, долго ли продержится такой тандем...

• https://phys.org/news/2017-04-…c-arcs-deep-mixtures.html

Magma is formed in subduction zones at the expense of terrestrial electricity, which melts the rock like in electric furnaces (domains). Magma is only in volcanoes, there is no magma under us !!! Asthenosphere, convection is a bullshit, the planet is cold and cold nuclear fusion (CNF) takes place there. The movement of the plates occurs from the rotation of the plasma nucleus from the moment of the origin of the planet (gas-dust nebula) such as the plasma of ball lightning. Ball lightning rotates at a speed of 300,000 km / s, according to some data, according to Urutskoyev, 20–40 m / s. The rotation of the plasma and gives the EMF to the natural earth electrocondenser with a capacity of 1 FARADO and the rotation of the geospheres, the speed of which decreases to the surface to 2-16 cm / year! This is my model of the planet Earth, which will allow you to make an electricity generator with ball lightning! And we will have flying saucers and spaceships and we will stop pumping the blood of the planet-oil!

Магма образуется в зонах субдукции за счет земного электричества, которое плавит породу как в электропечах (доменах). Магма есть только в вулканах, под нами магмы нет!!! Астеносфера, конвекция -это бред сивой кобылы, планета холодная и там происходит холодный ядерный синтез (ХЯС). Движение плит происходит от вращения плазменного ядра с момента зарождения планеты (газо-пылевая туманность) типа плазмы шаровой молнии. Шаровая молния вращается со скоростью 300 000 км/сек по некоторым данным, по Уруцкоеву 20-40 м/сек. Вращение плазмы и дает ЭДС на природный земной электроконденсатор емкостью в 1 ФАРАДУ и вращение геосфер, скорость которой уменьшается к поверхности до 2-16 см/год! Это и есть моя модель планеты Земля, которая позволит сделать генератор электричества на шаровых молниях! И у нас появятся летающие тарелки и космолеты и мы перестанем качать кровь планеты-нефть!

• https://www.nature.com/articles/srep37740

Possible generation of heat from nuclear fusion in Earth’s inner core

Abstract

The cause and source of the heat released from Earth’s interior have not yet been determined. Some research groups have proposed that the heat is supplied by radioactive decay or by a nuclear georeactor. Here we postulate that the generation of heat is the result of three-body nuclear fusion of deuterons confined in hexagonal FeDx core-centre crystals; the reaction rate is enhanced by the combined attraction effects of high-pressure (~364 GPa) and high-temperature (~5700 K) and by the physical catalysis of neutral pions: 2D + 2D + 2D → 21H + 4H + e- + srep37740-m1.gif + 21.63 MeV. The possible heat generation rate can be calculated as 1.27 × 1015 J/m3, based on the assumption that Earth’s primitive heat supply has already been exhausted. The H and He atoms produced and the anti-neutrino srep37740-m2.gif are incorporated as Fe-H based alloys in the H-rich portion of inner core, are released from Earth’s interior to the universe, and pass through Earth, respectively.

• Please help me edit the text of the theses, can someone tell me or complement. Thank you in advance!

The planet model Earth contacted thermonuclear synthesis earlier in a kernel which generated warmly in the planet. New geologic-geophysical data allow to speak about rotation of geospheres from a kernel to the Earth's surface. Rotation of an iron kernel of the planet is physically impossible. Means, it is possible to assume that the kernel consists of plasma like a gas-and-dust fog what planets are formed of, and in modern time it is well studied. Fireball type plasma, according to some sources, fixes its rotation with a speed of 100,000 km/s. Earth of a dynamo effect gives rotation of plasma to the planet. Friction of geospheres creates a static stress which accumulation happens in the terrestrial electrocondenser with a capacity of 1 Farad. Means, between a subsoil and the Earth's surface there can be electric discharges as a result of which the channels filled with the heated gas, perhaps, are formed by plasma which with a huge speed escape outside in the form of volcanoes, earthquakes, a tsunami. On the basis of laboratory and field researches of electromagnetic emission of minerals and rocks, Sealing B. H. glands makes a hypothesis of electromagnetic unloading of a lithosphere in the form of the electromagnetic systems representing the closed electric and magnetic field (field quasicrystals). At an exit to a surface of such quasicrystals holes, tubes, diatrema or inrushes of the wood are formed (Tungus and Petrozavodsk phenomena). The trap of charged particles defines Earth geosphere dipolnost, but not some exotic permanent magnet in the center of Earth which form and the size still is not thought out in any way. Quasicrystal orderliness of an interior of Earth defines need of existence for the center of Earth of a so-called "black hole" which space is not inherent in an indissoluble sploshnost of real space at all. Figuratively speaking the black hole is "Torricellian emptiness" in emptiness of real space. A form of a black hole in crystal structure of emptiness – the concave hexahedron resting the tops against the centers of sides of octahedral structural composition of real space. In this black hole the loaded elementary particles, forming the telluric closed motions of electric field on each side of quasicrystal structural compositions of Earth direct. Also the hypothesis of plasmochemical origin of oil and natural combustible gases was offered.

• Official Post

Hi Gennady. I have edited the first part of this (in bold text), but I feel I don't understand the second part (in plain text) well enough to make a proper job of it. Maybe somebody else could help with that?

Planetl Earth's core was the location for early thermonuclear synthesis which generated heat in the planet. New geological and-geophysical data show the possibility of rotation of geospheres from the core (or kernel) to the Earth's surface. It is suggested that rotation of the iron kernel of the planet is physically impossible, and instead assume that the kernel consists of plasma, like the gas-and-dust clouds from which planets are formed. This model of planet formation is now accepted. This 'plasma fireball' according to some sources rotates at a speed of 100,000 km/s. The dynamo effect of this plasma gives rotation to the planet. Friction of geo-spheres creates static stress which accumulates in the terrestrial electro-condenser with a capacity of 1 Farad.

A result of this charge accumulation between subsoil and the planetary surface can be electric discharges, which in turn create channels filled with heated gas, perhaps, formed and filled with high velocity plasma which escapes in the form of volcanoes, earthquakes, even a tsunami.

On the basis of laboratory and field researches into electromagnetic emission of minerals and rocks, Sealing B. H. glands makes a hypothesis of electromagnetic unloading of a lithosphere in the form of the electromagnetic systems representing the closed electric and magnetic field (field quasicrystals). At an exit to a surface of such quasicrystals holes, tubes, diatrema or inrushes of the wood are formed (Tungus and Petrozavodsk phenomena). The trap of charged particles defines Earth geosphere dipolnost, but not some exotic permanent magnet in the center of Earth which form and the size still is not thought out in any way. Quasicrystal orderliness of an interior of Earth defines need of existence for the center of Earth of a so-called "black hole" which space is not inherent in an indissoluble sploshnost of real space at all. Figuratively speaking the black hole is "Torricellian emptiness" in emptiness of real space. A form of a black hole in crystal structure of emptiness – the concave hexahedron resting the tops against the centers of sides of octahedral structural composition of real space. In this black hole the loaded elementary particles, forming the telluric closed motions of electric field on each side of quasicrystal structural compositions of Earth direct. Also the hypothesis of plasmochemical origin of oil and natural combustible gases was offered.

• https://koltovoi.nethouse.ru/

Персональный сайт Колтового Н.А.

Научные исследования аномальных явлений

(метод Кирлиан, биолокация, экстрасенсорика, ХЯС, микроскопия)

Очень мощный сайт по холодному ядерному синтезу, собран практически весь материал по СНГ и России, но только на одном энтузиазме, помогите кто сможет для более активной работы сайта.

• http://atom-ecology.russgeorge…ally-hot-dry-cold-fusion/

Nuclear fusion as a source of abundant clean affordable energy is vital but it comes with some bother

Where there is nuclear fire, the dogma of nuclear physics says, there must be nuclear ash

Cold Fusion smoke and ash comes in the form of very little radiation but abundant helium

We are working hard to help usher the end of the fossil fool age

• Official Post

Have to admit I have never really bothered to read your work before, but it seems to me that your ideas have many in common with some of what the so called Plasma Cosmology postulates, but you assume Earth is isolated while Plasma Cosmology postulates currents between celestial objects. Does your model admit that possibility?

• I consider the very model of the planet Earth, and I associate its interaction with the universe with electricity, which gives plasma!

Я рассматриваю саму модель планеты Земля, а ее взаимодействие со вселенной связываю с электричеством, которое и дает плазму!

• Vacation ended, was in Kyrgyzstan on Issyk-Kul. He studied the caves and geology of the Tien Shan

Закончился отпуск, был в Киргизии на Иссык-Куле. Изучал пещеры и геологию Тянь-Шаня

• Hello Gennadiy,

Absolutely stunning scenery in Mangystau, wow! (Just saw the the Youtube video you linked to last month).

I have to ask: What is that twelve - legged device you are standing under in one of your pics?

Thanks,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.