Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• What happened Gennady?

I am fine, thank you!

I got mice in my laboratory, I didn’t do experiments for a long time. When I started doing the experiments, the mice disappeared and so far I have not seen them anymore. My installation is simple, see the file. I have voltage and pressure measurements, but for now there is nothing.

• So long as Gennady is ok. I was concerned that he might have blown his lab up with a propane leak.

Thanks Alan. The problem is that propane under pressure turns into a conductive liquid and my discharges cease ...

It is necessary to try with methane.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

Gennadiy Tarassenko This paper from Lawrence Livermore laboratory might be of interest, although it deals with methane and benzene shock-compressed to very very high pressures. There are obviously some very complex behaviours going on, including dissociation of hydrocarbons into diamond-like carbonaceous crystals.

Abstract.

'Electrical conductivities were measured for methane, benzene, and polybutene shock compressed to pressures in the range 20 to 60 GPa (600 kbar) and temperatures in the range 2000 to 4000 K achieved with a two-stage light-gas gun. The data for methane and benzene are interpreted simply in terms of chemical decomposition into diamondlike, defected C nanoparticles and fluid H2 and their relative abundances (C:H2), 1:2 for methane and 2:1 for benzene. The measured conductivities suggest that conduction flows predominately through the majority species, H2 for methane and C for benzene. These data also suggest that methane is in a range of shock pressures in which dissociation increases continuously from a system which is mostly methane to one which has a substantial concentration of H2. Thermal activation of benzene conductivities at 20–40 GPa is probably caused by thermal activation of nucleation, growth, and connectivity of diamondlike, defected C nanoparticles. At 40 GPa the concentration of these C nanoparticles reaches a critical density, such that further increase in density does not have a significant affect on the cross-sectional area of conduction and, thus, conductivity saturates. The electrical conductivity of polybutene (1:1) is very low. While the mechanism is unknown, one possibility is that the electronic bandgap of whatever species are present is large compared to the temperature. Electrical conductivity measurements are proposed as a way to determine the melting curve of diamondlike C nanoparticles at 100 GPa pressures. © 2001 American Institute of Physics.'

Google Translation.

'Электропроводности были измерены для удара метана, бензола и полибутена, сжатого до давлений в диапазоне от 20 до 60 ГПа (600 кбар) и температур в диапазоне от 2000 до 4000 К, достигнутых с помощью двухступенчатой пушки для легких газов. Данные для метана и бензола интерпретируются просто с точки зрения химического разложения на алмазоподобные, дефектные наночастицы C и жидкость H2 и их относительные содержания (C: H2), 1: 2 для метана и 2: 1 для бензола. Измеренные значения электропроводности позволяют предположить, что проводимость протекает преимущественно через большинство видов, H2 для метана и C для бензола. Эти данные также указывают на то, что метан находится в диапазоне ударных давлений, при которых диссоциация непрерывно увеличивается от системы, которая в основном состоит из метана, к системе, которая имеет значительную концентрацию H2. Термическая активация проводимости бензола при 20–40 ГПа, вероятно, обусловлена термической активацией зарождения, роста и связывания алмазоподобных, дефектных С наночастиц. При 40 ГПа концентрация этих наночастиц С достигает критической плотности, так что дальнейшее увеличение плотности не оказывает существенного влияния на площадь поперечного сечения проводимости и, следовательно, проводимость насыщается. Электропроводность полибутена (1: 1) очень низкая. Хотя механизм неизвестен, одна из возможностей заключается в том, что электронный запрещенный диапазон любых присутствующих видов велик по сравнению с температурой. Измерения электропроводности предложены как способ определения кривой плавления алмазоподобных наночастиц С при давлениях 100 ГПа. © 2001 Американский Институт Физики.'

Download

Benzenemethane.pdf

• I am aware, but I raise the pressure with electric discharges and diamonds appear due to electric discharges in the earth's crust, and not due to high pressures! Oil is also formed ea due to electricity. We will look further. Thanks Alan.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Post by can (Friday, 10:44 am).

This post was deleted by the author themselves (Yesterday, 9:06 am)

Зачем САN удалил свой пост, я подумал, что у него тоже такое направление, жаль...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Повторение хорошее, давление поднимается, кондер один замкнул совсем, взбух весь... нужны импульсные кондеры, стоят 1000 долларов штука!

• http://www.elcod.spb.ru/catalog/k75-80.pdf Говорят хорошие конденсаторы для разрядов, надо еще достать, кто подскажет..

• Разряды слабые, интервал времени между разрядами высокий, повторяемости нет. Все это зависит от давления и температуры, надо научиться как то ее создавать искусственно, а так долго надо делать опыт днем и ночью... Еще один конденсатор вздулся, вроде напряжение было до 7 киловольт... Резюме коллеги-конденсаторы у тебя вздулись не от превышения напряжения, а от ВЧ выброса с реактора, у меня такое было - вообще кондюк разносило. Чтобы решить проблему нужно ставить малоиндуктивный конденсатор маленькой ёмкости со стороны реактора причём он должен быть рассчитан на более высокое напряжение чем все остальные...

Все пока без изменений, крайний кондер замкнул и разряды прекратились, слышен был треск...

• Я не имею условий для создания такого проекта, у меня нет регистрационных приборов по компьютеру, что бы получить графики и спектральный анализ. Я надеюсь на получение рабочего генератора электричества на шаровых молниях, что бы доказать модель планеты Земля. Я призываю всех физиков помочь мне в этом и повторить мои опыты. Я сам геолог и у меня нет физического образования, я не могу сам все объяснить с физической стороны моих опытов. Но я создаю геологические пластовые условия флюидов и горной породы в природных условиях, при которых получались шаровые конкреции!!!

@ Ge4nnadiy tarassenko, so my goggle doesn't give the same results as your google. Google results depend on your history.

So what I found was a ball of lightning being used as a source of muons. So LENR that produces muons and then muons used for fusion. https://www.researchgate.net/p…_chamber_with_D-T_mixture

Perhaps you have written something in this forum that I could read to understand your project?

I do not have the conditions for creating such a project, I do not have registration devices on a computer to get graphs and spectral analysis. I hope to get a working generator of electricity with ball lightning to prove the model of planet Earth. I urge all physicists to help me in this and repeat my experiments. I myself am a geologist and I don’t have a physical education, I can’t explain everything myself from the physical side of my experiments. But I create geological reservoir conditions of fluids and rocks in natural conditions, which resulted in ball nodules !!!

Я не знаю английский язык и мне трудно понять их эксперименты, а вам трудно понять меня на русском, переводчик гугл пока плохо работает. Но я знаю, что если мы не сделаем новую энергию и будем добывать нефть-планета уничтожит человечество!

I don’t know English and it’s hard for me to understand their experiments, but it’s hard for you to understand me in Russian, the Google translator is still not working well. But I know that if we do not make new energy and extract oil, the planet will destroy humanity!

Вот пример действия моего генератора на шаровых молниях, молния дает ЭДС на статор (обмотку). Все просто, надо завести шаровую молнию, так устроена планета Земля, ядро планеты состоит из плазмы-газопылевого облака, вращение которого и дает магнитное и гравитационное поле Земли. А это и есть принцип работы летающей тарелки!

• Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information? Somewhat surprisingly the answer of this question may be related to cold fusion mechanism too..

Да! Вы правы. Вода, нефть и газ образуются в зоне субдукции за счет земного электричества и холодного ядерного синтеза! Для этого я делаю модель планеты Земля, что бы подтвердить холодный ядерный синтез в земной коре. Оченб хорошая тема для геологов!

Yes! You're right. Water, oil and gas are formed in the subduction zone due to terrestrial electricity and cold nuclear fusion! To do this, I am making a model of planet Earth to confirm cold fusion in the earth's crust. A very good topic for geologists!Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information?

продолжаем эксперименты....

Электроразряды в пропане, ловим шаровые молнии в реакторе!

• [quote author=Tarasenko link=topic=173.msg17735#msg17735 date=1520738907]

Умер Бажутов Юрий Николаевич.

Царство ему небесное, мы много с ним общались с 2006 года, Уруцкоев меня с ним познакомил через инет... Будем его помнить.

Fabrice David I remember these Happy days in Padua.

I am very sad beyond what I can express in writing about the passing away of my friend Yuri Bazhutov.

We will remember his smile and his joviality. He was a great scientist and a dynamic teacher.

I regret even more not having been able to participate in the last congress of Dagomys, at the foot of the beautiful mountains of the Caucasus.

Our dear friend Yuri Nikolaevich will be sorely missed.

Every day, I will try to earn the name of disciple.

Fabrice David.

Дагомыс, он любил работать и отдыхать

8e6b3c661799.jpg

Это в Италии 2007 год

e5b8fe6b2914.jpg

396d2e8c1aef.jpg

141e6b716a0f.jpg

008aa9424df7.jpg

Криница

[img width=814 height=800]https://d.radikal.ru/d27/1803/54/8558a7b6f8c6.jpg[/img]

4dd2352e2c39.jpg

f9cfd2f739d2.jpg

[img width=839 height=800]https://d.radikal.ru/d39/1803/8a/2a5e34776fc4.jpg[/img]

Дагомыс 2007 ICCF 13

0f1f09bba38d.jpg

6be1cda035cc.jpg

a56d6e8d2f75.jpg

Индия 2011

4fdafcb068c7.jpg

7b3b8044c62a.jpg

bfd1a3eb1174.jpg

27d19e4af1c4.jpg

495215bf43c0.jpg

49c102c71c7f.jpg

8f455da5f64f.jpg

ab13bde35f0a.jpg

586e355c5098.jpg

c3f46460ead7.jpg

a2e677e7a8fa.jpg

[/quote]

• https://www.linkedin.com/feed/…in=SHARED_BY_YOUR_NETWORK

The ITER Power Misunderstanding: How It Happened

machine-500mw-output-power-20200429.jpg

April 28, 2020

By Steven B. Krivit

Return to ITER Power Facts Main Page

SUMMARY
    The proponents of ITER, the publicly funded International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor, claim the device is the way to a future of virtually limitless carbon-free energy from nuclear fusion.

ITER is designed to accomplish a scientifically significant result, the production of particles from nuclear fusion that have a total of 500 million Watts of power. If it succeeds, that result will also show that the reactor can produce the same amount of overall power that it consumes. In other words, it would demonstrate a net overall reactor output of zero Watts. However, ITER was universally misunderstood by the public, news media, and government officials as an overall reactor system that would produce a potentially usable thermal power output of 500 million Watts. How did this misunderstanding happen?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.