Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/vBuCDafxFBY/edit

https://studio.youtube.com/video/tYhPj2-MngY/edit

Мои опыты, ждем новый конденсатор, потом еду в Нурсултан подлечиться, а там дальше все проверим.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng2ib-7X6yU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6_YljK6Q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVhvaeNi87E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhPj2-MngY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ibxn4Zps0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBuCDafxFBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woumbwPrHS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khNhLrSPsh0

Вот такие у меня опыты, что они дают пока не понятно, но помехи для меня тоже есть, надо быть осторожным. Ждем новый конденсатор, когда он прибудет из Китая говормли 25 дней и 20 дней делали сам конденсатор. Будем ждать.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Clearance Items Шестопалов знает где рыть, но физику они знают плоховато, потому что не изучают геологию...

• Тема: Valeriy zatelepin's Personal Meeting Room
    Дата: 2 июн. 2021 03:55 PM Москва

Запись конференции:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…N1WgKtwi.wu-_zwhigGtseG0i

• I passed ICCF 23 at a good level and we were offered Flint Valley in America at ICCF 24. I think it's not just that we have a very good direction, we would rather have it happen. We have become a lot of naprvleniy and there you can start with the geological conditions and this can help us!

http://ikkem.com/iccf23_Scir.php

• The planet Earth is arranged differently, in the core of the planet there is a plasma-a type of ball lightning, which rotates all the geospheres and creates a dynamo of the planet Earth! The planet is electrified, Faraday estimated it at one faraday! It's this electricity that makes all the minerals in the earth's crust and your heavy hydrogen stays where it is, it doesn't affect planet Earth! Read my theses at ICCF 23.

• https://www.iccf24.org/

THE NEXT CONFERENCE WILL BE IN THE FLINT VALLEY ...

сЛЕДУЮЩАЯ КОНФЕРЕНЦИЯ БУДЕТ В кРЕМНЕВОЙ ДОЛИНЕ...

• Look at my new electric capacitor, who will tell you how it works, where to start doing, I have not seen such a capacitor yet. Watch the movie how to exploit it !!!

Посмотрите на мой новый электроконденсатор, кто подскажет как он работает, с чего начинать делать, я такой конденсатор пока не видел. Посмотрите фильм, как его эксплотировать!!!

• Receiving nanodiamonds electric flashlights.

Open it a diamond one the mine.

• Problems of science and Earth civilization.

Since ancient times, mankind, creating conditions for a good existence, unwittingly took part in the knowledge of nature. But not all the discoveries were perceived and were unknown for a long time, or were simply destroyed together with the inventor. The inventor of the steamship Fulton turned with his idea to Napoleon, to him first, but Napoleon, for all his genius, did not appreciate this invention, this discovery. And there are a huge number of such examples. This was the case with Galileo, Giordano Bruno, Alfred Wegener, etc. So now, any scientific direction depends on any official, any state, and the results are postponed indefinitely. The funds are distributed by various funds at the discretion of the same officials. But how to choose whether the idea is right or not, no one can. An idea that doesn't turn into matter is a bad idea. Humanity has experienced examples of ideas for itself – fascism, communism, atomic weapons, the reversal of rivers, the closure of the Kara-Bogaz-Gol, the salvation of the Aral Sea, etc. But ignorance of the laws of nature does not release humanity from responsibility, which is manifested by various natural disasters – earthquakes, floods, fires, tsunamis, climate change, etc.Humanity has not yet figured out the structure of the planet on which it lives. The most terrible thing for the planet is the consumption of energy sources by humanity, which it uses for its good being, but at the same time, a person does not understand the origin of this energy – oil, gas and water (reservoir fluids). The dispute about the origin of oil stretches from the time of Lomonosov and Mendeleev to this day. Geological sciences have gone far ahead compared to those times, but the hypotheses of origin have not changed. Ignorance of the laws of the nature of fluid formation has put humanity in danger of the death of the Earth's civilization. What is the reason for this from a scientific point of view at the present stage? Fluids serve as heat removal from nuclear-plasma processes of a non-radioactive type in the Earth's crust, and their intensive selection leads to the warming of the planet Earth and global climate change. Fluids are the product of nuclear-plasma reactions, as a result of which the transformation of chemical elements of both organic and inorganic synthesis occurs. Hydrocarbons are formed from the first, and water is formed from the second. The process of fluid formation in the Earth's crust (mantle) leads to constant degassing on the Earth's surface and is recorded by various geochemical methods. The degassing of the Earth's crust leads to the formation of the Earth's atmosphere, but not the photosynthesis of the Earth's vegetation, the hydrosphere.

The planet Earth is arranged in such a way that it itself produces a certain amount of reservoir fluids, and does not accumulate them in the earth's bowels for millions of years and waits for a person to take them. This process is eternal. An example of the structure of the planet Earth can serve as geological bodies in the form of spherical nodules that are formed in oil and gas-bearing formations that come to the surface in the mountains of Central Mangyshlak. Their structure resembles our planet, which also consists of geospheres (the Earth's crust, lithosphere, asthenosphere, mantle, core). In the context, it resembles the structure of a generator (rotor, stator, etc.). His work is related to rotation. The rotation is associated with the formation of an electromagnetic field inside the formation, which is filled with fluids and rock introduced by them (mud volcanism). But the spherical nodules in the core consist almost entirely of iron oxide (90%), and the host rocks of the formation contain only 3-4%. This means that during the formation of a spherical nodule, there was a mechanism for processing reservoir fluids, from where this iron was separated and remained in the center of the ball. But what caused the rotation of these balls? If we imagine the interlayer of layers of clays and oil, where oil (especially paraffin) is a good dielectric, then any field will have the form of a capacitor, which consists of plates and a gasket (dielectric). But the rotation of the geospheres of the planet Earth constantly charges this earth's capacitor (dynamo effect), and when it is overcharged, it explodes. During the explosion, spherical plasmas with a rotation of 20-40 m/s with a powerful electromagnetic field are formed. That is why on Mangyshlak, spherical nodules stretch for many kilometers in narrow ridges. Such an experiment was carried out at the Kurchatov Institute on the explosion of titanium foil, from which hollow microscopic spherical bodies similar to spherical nodules were formed.

How to put this energy at the service of humanity, which will give a person the opportunity to go into space, the expanses of which Columbus could envy, is the primary task of science. The solution of this complex problem is at the junctions of many sciences and it requires the effort of scientists from all over the world. But the secrecy of many scientific directions leads to a vacuum of scientific thought and (or) plagiarism, which also affects the progress of scientific ideas. Young scientists do not have freedom of thought because of the dictatorship of the ideas of many teams that have been engaged in any development for many years. For example, NK Lukoil-Saratov conducted exploration in the Northern part of the Caspian Depression for oil and gas (Chernaya Padina) with a well depth of up to 6 km. When I asked where the oil would come from, they told me - from the Caspian Depression, the depth of the sedimentary layer of which is 22 km and oil and gas are formed there, as it were. But there is no zone of absorption (subduction) into the mantle of these sedimentary strata from new positions, and these would-be explorers stood on the old (Gubkin) theory of oil formation, which led to the loss of many millions of dollars. There are a lot of such examples both in the world and in Kazakhstan in particular, where the same discoverers with the regalia of the post - Soviet space are at the helm of geological science and they do not want to think differently and do not give others. The secrecy of the extracted reserves, geological information, leads to absurdity and creates corruption. Students are taught according to books from 30-40 years ago, access to the Internet is limited, the teaching staff does not show any desire for scientific activity, because there are no incentives to work for pennies and implement something. But the gifts of nature, in theory, belong to the people, but the people do not see these riches and are also doomed.

This is why a special secrecy of private entrepreneurs has been created, who share with the authorities, and let the people know nothing better, it will be easier to go to another world.

The problems of science are the problem of all mankind and its salvation is in its hands. One One Planet, One People, the Olympic motto of the People's Republic of China in 2008 has a scientific meaning.

• Geometrization of the material world.

John Wheeler, a famous physicist, put forward the idea that the entire material world is built from the geometry of space-time. Our research strongly supports such a natural philosophy. This means that the material world always corresponds to some geometric structures of space-time. The tension in space-time manifests itself in the form of electric and magnetic fields. Moreover, the electric charge is associated with some properties of the compressibility of space-time. An electric current seems to be an object balancing each other, which transfers a charge to keep the space-time variety Ricci-flat. This is aesthetically pleasing, as nature seems to strive for harmony, efficiency and simplicity.

The Riemann curvature tensor is more than just the Ricci curvature: electromagnetic fields stretch and bend space-time

Although our theory shows that Maxwell's equations are a condition for spacetime to be Ricci-flat, electromagnetic fields nevertheless seem to cause a special curvature in spacetime. The corresponding curvature is known in differential geometry as the Weyl curvature. The Weyl curvature in spacetime is a local curvature of spacetime in such a way that volumes are locally conserved. This is a special kind of stretching and warping of space-time.

Conclusions

We consider it important to conduct an empirical study on this topic. This means measuring the local curvature of space-time in the presence of strong electromagnetic fields. Perhaps it would be possible to use, for example, superconducting coils and laser light to measure any deviations in the fabric of space-time. For example, the artificial change of space-time can have great advantages in the field of engineering. Finally, it is worth mentioning that our approach has the advantage of simplicity - we do not need additional dimensions, torsion tensors, asymmetric metric tensors, etc.

This story is part of the Science X Dialog, where researchers can report the results of their published research articles. Visit this page to get information about the ScienceX Dialog and how to participate.

Additional information: Jussi Lindgren et al., Maxwell's equations from the geometry of spacetime and the role of Weyl curvature, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (2021), doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1956/1/012017

Biography: Jussi Lindgren is finishing her doctorate. He received his degree from Aalto University, Espoo, Finland, and Jukka Lyukkonen has a doctorate in applied physics, he works full - time at the Nuclear and Radiation Safety Administration, STUK, Helsinki, Finland.

• How to start a 1000 uf capacitor at 6000 volts, who will help....

Как завести конденсатор на 1000 мкф на 6000 вольт, кто поможет....

• I suggest you to use a simple Villard rectifier circuit, made with a chain of microwave oven high voltage diodes.

Your capacitor (i) will probably withstand the 12000 volts of your neon sign transformer, even it is only rated to 6000 volts. You must protect it against

the surges with two homemade high voltage selfs.(n) (sparks always product surges)

A torus of ferrite with twenty turns of insulated wire works well.

Sorry for this bad copy of my lab book, I do not found the original picture.

I suggest you to use a remotely controlled interruptor, not a plastic stick like pour colleague Shabanov. I made two controlled interuptors: one with a bicycle brake, another with a pedal.

I suggest you to use a special “safety key” (l) in order to discharge the capacitor before any work on it.

I like to try to do good and honest science with a science fair budget.

• Hello

253-9726125122ef24bc12f5d64c59b1aa5d51b17c70.webp

fabrice DAVID

. I apply the voltage through the P BUT a little bit and look at what is happening in the circuit. This is from 100 volts, I make 12,000 volts on a small transformer, I do not immediately supply 12,000 volts there, but gradually. I do not make Ball lightning like Gennady Shabanov, I am aware of his work. I catch ball lightning in the reactor, watch the movie, I work RNO and the voltage is applied a little. There I have a micro-ammeter, it is configured for 700 volts one division, I raise it to 7 divisions slowly. But I can't connect 1000 uf now. and I don't have a torus to lower the pressure. But I have a 20-kilovolt diode, you'll see it there in the movie. If you have a diode and a torus, I call it a resistor, maybe then I can supply voltage. If you have something extra, send it to my house, I will pay you how much you need, I have not seen such installations in our microwave oven. If you write something, it's fine.

Включили 1000 мкф, так что все нормально, будет работать, надо новый реактор сделать, поменьше зазор, а то так можно спалить конденсатор, жалко будет...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.