Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• This is how we work, 1000 microfarads hits, everything flies away, we need to make strong wires, but so far they are not there, we are looking.

Вот так мы работаем, 1000 мкф бьет, все улетает, надо делать крепкие провода, но пока нет их, ищем.

• There is no good equipment to measure the voltage, I got caught and hit me well, took a milliammeter in my hands, it measures volts, and from a thousand microfarads the voltage went up again and I got hit, burns appeared on two index fingers, it was all regrettable, it's a pity that I don't have the equipment , so I would see, and so I climbed and ran into a high voltage ... Who would help me get a good 10 kilovolt device so that it would constantly work and the voltage could be seen, some kind of oscilloscope or close to it, I would pay money...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• You guys would think that I've been doing this for 17 years and I have to turn cold nuclear fusion into new energy based on globular nodules. Whoever has read my topic a little, let them still read it. https://www.thunderbolts.info/…pherical-stone-anomalies/

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• This is normal work, you just have to be careful, so pray for me that I will discover new energy ...

Это нормальная работа, надо быть просто осторожным, так что молитесь за меня, что бы я открыл новую энергию...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I repeated the experiment with 1000 uf, all the wires fly off, we need to look for good wires, I did half of them, they remained, and two broke completely, a good capacitor got caught, tears everything that is possible... I'll post the video later, I need to reduce it, and then the process went on for 40 minutes...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    фильм разряда, там меня не было, снимал на видео.

Опять испытывал провода, нужны очень хорошая экипировка, вплоть до заливки олова в пазы, так уже не пойдет.

• https://www.nnc.kz/media/hea/files/p5eTSHsnlU.pdf Последняя моя статья по конкрециям, посмотрите, очень хорошее описание и подтверждается практикой...

The explosion of a wire and candles from 1000 uf are shown, a very interesting message, I used to show it on a large conder, and now on a small one...

Показаны взрыв проволки и свечи от 1000 мкф, очень интересное сообщение, я раньше показывал на большом кондере, а сейчас на малом...

The first time there were 5 explosions, I have a weak device, only a 60 milliamper helium transformer for 12 sq. m. So we need to look for measuring transformers for 0.5 amps, but they are already badly beaten, I replaced the transformer oil, and they are warming up...

• And you caught a lot of them, I go out during the explosion, so don't worry, I need to catch a ball lightning in the reactor during overload with a capacitor, where Tesla caught it in the laboratory and broke the installation. This is how spherical nodules are obtained in the earth's layers and there is a lot of electricity, due to which minerals and oil are formed, including... If anything, we can once again select good questions!

• Diodes fly out 2 times, something is not clear what is going on there in the reactor... Discharges in 5-40 minutes, 19-50 minutes. There is a gas-oil slurry, the first time such. Of course we must wait

• 23 on cold nuclear fusion in China, a general statement of Russia

Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing
    Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across…
    us02web.zoom.us

The fact that these nodules were formed from ball lightning is more plausible and they can be used to make an electricity generator, which will give many advantages to the civilization itself, which has already killed half the earth...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.