Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• These are cylindrical nodules that linearly stretch along 7 rows, very interesting shapes are obtained. Their formation is associated with the electric earth field. The earth's electricity is very high in the earth's crust. They conduct constant electrical discharges there, due to which secondary ores, coal and oil are formed!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://drive.google.com/.../1kDTC76rLFA20O62KXCJ.../view... Discharges occurred and there were 2 more kilovolts on it. I was advised to make a discharge with a resistance of 200 ohms between the two outputs on the conder. The explosion turned out to be powerful, I was a little deaf, now I need to be treated, to do hearing. Unfortunately, I didn't have a second measurement, but where did such energy come from, the lead wire from the first spark gap flew away, the explosion was powerful. Where else did such power come from, it is not clear...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Link in English for the seminar in Russia.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…DdLXYkWB.xlZ8fjSfBzWExNKI Ссылка на английском по семинару в России.

Установил разрядник с права, слабо работает...

Работа с правым разрядником...

С разрядником справа была хорошая работа, но на шаровые молнии не похожа пока, ищем..

• It also works with two, there is no big shooting ...

С двумя так же работает, стрельбы большой нет...

Работает с двумя разрядниками...

• Тема: Valeriy zatelepin's Personal Meeting Room
    Дата: 6 окт. 2021 03:32 PM Москва

Запись конференции:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…qRn_xVTn.H-m_lWfCe3-D58Lw

• It’s the birthday of our friend Guennady Tarasenko and he is posting a video about the relationship between the formation of geological concretions and LENRs.

It may sound strange, but be aware that there is no scientific consensus, for example, to explain the formation of flint. Geologists have several theories to explain the genesis of flint concretions, but none are universally accepted. Flint is, however, an extremely important material for the history of mankind, and it retains an element of mystery.

(I will need to publish an English translation of my article on Autotrophy by Crystallosynthesis.)

• (I will need to publish an English translation of my article on Autotrophy by Crystallosynthesis.)

This is what I am doing in the form of spherical and cylindrical nodules! So I'm on the right track, you can help me and yourself too. To catch electricity based on the structure of the planet Earth is a very profitable theory, because the planet is created permanently. I will make the planet Earth, I will get good energy that will allow me to conquer the universe. I am a geologist-geophysicist myself and I understand differently, unlike you physicists, because everything that lies on Earth is constantly changing and we just don't understand it and don't notice it. The planet Earth has the same temperature of no more than 600 degrees C, because we have gravity and we don't understand how it behaves yet. The layers do not press on each other and they do not make pressure inside the planet, there is a plasma-ball lightning, the rotation of which gives the rotation of the geospheres and the theory of plate tectonics itself is buried here, which makes all minerals, oil, water and ore through subduction zones. There are constant discharges, forming secondary materials and rocks that we consider as ancient, and they are formed now. Concretions are the product of nuclear fusion based on terrestrial electricity, volcanoes also work through electricity, geysers are also formed by electricity and volcanoes too!!! So you physicists need to study geology and geophysics in order to properly understand the formation of minerals and crystallography!!!

Мне что то не понятно, как закрутить молнии, может не хватает газу, надо добавить...

Надо получить такие конкреции из пирита...

Ищем кварц для работы...

What can you think of, the discharge does not completely go into the reactor, no processes are going on ...

This is how we collect pyrites, this indicates the presence of gold, but silver appeared there ...

• Dr Richard

Verified User

Reactions Received

Using Leif Holmlid's patented research models can be applied much more simply than you think-all we have to do is achieve a CRITICAL MASS of negative muons, protons and neutrons within the LENR reactor. No metal can be used in the reactor walls like in the TOKOMAK ITER designs because all metals are rapidly degraded by neutron bombardment. A hollowed out granite cube can be obtained from any stone-mason in Cornwall - I bought two for the price of one for £40 - then insert a large Fe tube between two Fe plates, fill with KOH around the tube containing a large mass of X elements which we all know but cannot reveal as yet until we at ECALOX have patented the invention. As far as I can go at this point until our prototype is tested rigorously,

• Pyrite globular nodules have a different structure, but in general they are rounded. We need to start building such structures, then we will get new energy ...

Пиритовые шаровые конкреции имеют разную структуру, но вообщем они округленные. Надо такие структуры нацчиться делать, тогда мы получим новую энергию...

We study the chalk deposits of Mangyshlak, there are many shark teeth.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.