Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Planet Earth's core was the location for early thermonuclear synthesis which generated heat in the planet. New geological and-geophysical data show the possibility of rotation of geospheres from the core (or kernel) to the Earth's surface. It is suggested that rotation of the iron kernel of the planet is physically impossible, and instead assume that the kernel consists of plasma, like the gas-and-dust clouds from which planets are formed. This model of planet formation is now accepted. This 'plasma fireball' according to some sources rotates at a speed of 100,000 km/s. The dynamo effect of this plasma gives rotation to the planet. Friction of geo-spheres creates static stress which accumulates in the terrestrial electro-condenser with a capacity of 1 Farad. A result of this charge accumulation between subsoil and the planetary surface can be electric discharges, which in turn create channels filled with heated gas, perhaps, formed and filled with high velocity plasma, which escapes in the form of volcanoes, earthquakes, even a tsunami.

Based on laboratory and field researches of electromagnetic emission of minerals and rocks, V.N. Salnikov puts forward the hypothesis of electromagnetic unloading of the lithosphere in the form of electromagnetic systems representing a closed electric and magnetic field (field quasicrystals). At the exit to the surface of such quasicrystals, pits, tubes, diatremes or forest falls are formed (Tungus and Petrozavodsk phenomena). It is the trap of charged particles that determines the dipole of the earth's geosphere, and not some exotic permanent magnet in the center of the Earth, the shape and size of which has not yet been invented. It is the quasicrystalline ordering of the interior of the Earth that determines the need for the existence in the center of the Earth of the so-called "black hole", the space of which is not inherent in the inextricable continuity of real space. Figuratively speaking, a black hole is a "torricellian void" in the void of real space. The shape of the black hole in the crystal structure of the void is a concave hexahedron, resting its vertices on the centers of the faces of the octahedral structural composition of the real space. It is into this black hole that charged elementary particles rush, forming telluric closed shifts of the electric field along each face of the quasicrystalline structural compositions of the Earth. The hypothesis of plasma chemical origin of oil and natural combustible gases was also proposed.

The scientific community’s adaptation to new knowledge isnever easy. The current paradigm of physics does not support effects such as cold nuclear fusion. The situation is complicated by the fact that the ambitious and expensive attempts to find a solution to the problems of controlled thermonuclear fusion, which have lasted for more than half a century, have gone too far for a quiet termination. The most famous attempt for thermonuclear fusion is an Inter-national Project ITER. Currently, the Project is huge and extremely expensive. Realists have estimated that construction of the ITER reactor and the possibility of its launch will be completed no earlier than 35–50 years. The ITER project is seen as a purely scientific investigation, and if it can work, then it would only be in a cyclic mode. After its launch, there are plans to build an even more enormous structure - an industrial tokamak DEMO. In this case, the huge financial and material costs will continue for another half century. Global fuel and the oil and gas industry welcome this development. http://storage.flyback.org.ru/files/poster__100.pdf

• Spherical Stone Anomalies – The Thunderbolts Project™

In a previous Picture of the Day, a description of glassified spherules, created by Dr. Cj Ransom’s experiments with high voltage discharges, lent credence to the theory of lightning strikes as the means by which stone spheres form. Based on research into the shape and size of so-called, “blueberries” on Mars, Dr. Ransom exposed samples of rock dust and soils to high voltage electric discharges. His results are remarkably similar to the Martian blueberries, and to other such accumulations of stone balls on Earth.

Stephen Smith

• Cold nuclear fusion (CSN) takes place at lower temperatures and pressures than in the accepted models of the planet Earth. The planet Earth is "cold", the pressure and temperature are created by the Earth’s electricity, electrical discharges, as well as the friction of the rotation of the geospheres from the core, consisting of a plasma of CSN with a high content of iron oxide (Fe2O3), we can say the remains of a gas-dust nebula, from which the planets of the solar system and other systems are formed. Due to the rotation of the core, the friction of geospheres, plates, and geolitodynamic complexes (layers) occurs, creating electric charges in the Earth’s crust, which accumulate in the Earth’s electric capacitor (1 Farad) and at the same time it has the properties of the radiator of the planet Earth. And in the radiator, we know that the temperature is constant. This means that fluids (water, oil, gas) are radiator fluids (such as antifreeze) to remove heat from the friction of geospheres and cold nuclear fusion processes! And such a mechanism is the Wilson cycle in the theory of plate tectonics. The mechanism of fuel supply to the mantle and core is the process of subduction, where the CSN produces fluids that migrate up to the surface of the Earth’s crust. The drift of the continents in this case is associated with the mechanical process of rotation of the geospheres, which forms the dynamo effect of the planet Earth, and not convection in the mantle! There were articles by geophysicists, which indicate that the movement of geospheres with a depth of ten times higher than previously assumed. The temperature of the core and plasma should not exceed more than 6000C, because the organic matter above this temperature simply burned and this proves the organic origin of the oil. Water is formed due to the synthesis of inorganic chemical elements, which of course are more than organic matter and it turns out more. Due to electricity and cold nuclear fusion, all secondary minerals such as coal from oil, ores from aqueous solutions containing metals, diamonds from organic carbon, gold from lead, etc. are obtained. My proposed theory of sliding plate tectonics fully explains all the processes in the Earth’s crust and confirms the theory of continental drift, which is much criticized in modern times. To test the theory, I conducted experiments on electrical discharges in a special reactor, in which reservoir conditions are created with various chemical elements, where their transmutation was observed. But various spherical nodules were obtained, in which the difference of chemical elements by spheres is well noted in natural conditions, where the core contains up to 90% of iron oxide, manganese, beryllium, etc., the chemical analysis of which was carried out in many nodules of different chemical composition. The vast majority of theories are based in mechanical action: rolling, spinning, tossing, etc. However, another force produces spheres – electric discharge. An electric z-pinch is far more powerful than gravity. In the laboratory, tiny spheres formed by electric pinches are often hollow. Electric forces tend to produce layering, along with distinct equators and poles, since electric forces “squeeze” perpendicular to the current. These features are found in the “natural” stone spheres. For instance, an accumulation of small spheres in Utah called, “Moqui balls” have both equatorial bulges and polar markings. In a previous Picture of the Day, a description of glassified spherules, created by Dr. Cj Ransom’s experiments with high voltage discharges, lent credence to the theory of lightning strikes as the means by which stone spheres form. Based on research into the shape and size of so-called, “blueberries” on Mars, Dr. Ransom exposed samples of rock dust and soils to high voltage electric discharges. His results are remarkably similar to the Martian blueberries, and to other such accumulations of stone balls on Earth.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• II have not forgotten our hikes on the Caucasus trails, in search of the mysterious dolmens of Russia. The young Natalia Bondarenko spoke perfect French. She did not become an archaeologist, but became a guide in Moscow. (La Place rouge était vide, Nathalie, mon guide…) (Famous French ballad)

The builders of the dolmens were not brutes dressed in badly sewn animal skins: they were true scholars who had a good knowledge of the sky. They send us a message trought the centuries. I have commited a few articles on dolmens, and their relation to astronomy. (I'm even talking about thermonuclear fusion triggered by meteorite impacts.)

(in French, sorry)

(PDF) Les Cheveux de la Grande Déesse
    PDF | Une conférence à propos de la symbolique des dolmens. Signes gravés constituant une ébauche d’écriture symbolique, mythologie associée aux... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

• The hypothesis of a low-energy nuclear reactions inside the Earth or inside other celestial bodies is very reasonable. I agree with Gennady. There are many mysteries in the field of geology.

In fact, there are still mysteries in all of the sciences, and that's what is cool!

This talk reminds me of the case of Methone, a surprising satellite of Saturn discovered by the Cassini probe. Methone is even stranger than Pluto, Ceres, Enceladus or Ultima Thule. You've probably never heard of it: like many scientists, astronomers prefer not to see what they can't explain.

It's a frozen ellipsoid barely 3.5x2.5 kilometers long. No crater, no visible fault : a beautiful cosmic Easter’s egg!

Obviously, this fantastic moon was shaped by the hydrostatic balance as it melted, in the form of an ocean drop of salty water orbiting above the clouds of the giant planet. But what energy could have melted such an iceberg into space?

On the other hand, if this body is made up of liquid water covered by an ice pack, the shape does not correspond to its distance from the planet Saturn. If we calculate its density, we find 0.3 kg / liter, which is impossible: there is no such light liquid. The official assumption is that it is an ellipsoid of "snowflakes" rolling over each other. This hypothesis seems incredible to me.

I think it is a block of ice that retains the "fossil" shape of a time when it was a little closer to the giant planet. At one time, the rocky core of Methone released a sufficient quantity of thermal energy to melt the ocean (or rather the "salt lake", because "ocean" is a very big word for a celestial body which contains less water than Cornell's finger lake.)(Jed’s alma mater) The small rocky asteroid under the ice of Methone could not melt all this water with the natural decay of the radioelements contained in its rocks. We have to admit a more powerful source of energy, and I see only one possible candidate: LENRs.

Then the release of energy stopped, Methone froze in its ellipsoidal form, and the moon then moved away from the planet, keeping that "fossil" shape.

Methone revolves around Saturn in 1.007 days, so tidal forces must move this satellite away from the planet, because Saturn revolves in 10 h 33 minutes. (0.448 day)

This natural movement away must be very slow, because the tidal ridge created by Methone on Saturn must be infinitesimal! Yet, considering the absence of craters, Methone's movement must have been relatively rapid (less than a million years, arguably)

The force that caused the moving of the moon was probably the release of saltwater geysers during the cooling. Water emitted at such a close distance from the planet will cause the moon to move away, the water falling on Saturn as snow. (The same principle as the Hawkins radiation, but with water vapour, it goes much faster than quantum pair generation…)

When the future Kepler 4 Kepler Aerospace space probe will take pictures of Methone up close, we will likely see fractures and fossil geysers on the tip of the egg facing the planet. There is probably also a high level of helium-3 on the ice (from the decay of tritium)

A very sensitive mass spectrometer should be part of the probe's instruments.

This phenomenon of Methone migration and freezing took place recently enough that no impact would destroy the beautiful ellipsoidal symmetry. (A few million years at most)

The question is: what source of energy was able to heat the solid core a few hundred meters wide, and why did the release of energy stop? Does this have anything to do with LENR? Has life had time to develop in the depths of the ocean of Methone? These are questions that would have pleased Arthur C. Clarke.

• Thank you David for the good link, I'm trying my best. You found the capacitor that I gave you the phone. This picture was taken recently, there are no fireballs like before, watch my movies...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My nodules from Kazakhstan make the weather in LENR, I am very proud of my geology and we will come to a new energy ...

Мои конкреции из Казахстана делают погоду в LENR, я очень горжусь своей геологией и мы придем к новой энергии...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I am still not sure what exactly is the aim of the various experiments reported in this thread, but in my own testing 1-2 years ago I've observed that heating small amounts of metals with a glow plasma to bright incandescence using a small high-voltage power supply (+ a ballast resistor) easily forms balls, especially if the metals to be melted are the at cathode. I suppose that larger currents will be capable of producing larger balls.

• Please give me your diagram of how you got the balls and nodules. It is a pity that you did not write this before, I would be very glad. I'm catching plasma in the reactor, but I haven't gotten the fireball yet. And you got these without atmospheres, this is what Shabanov is doing in Russia. You try as I do in the reactor, maybe you can do better ... Write and do not cross out anything, as you did with the K-41 ...

• Please give me your diagram of how you got the balls and nodules. It is a pity that you did not write this before, I would be very glad. I'm catching plasma in the reactor, but I haven't gotten the fireball yet. And you got these without atmospheres, this is what Shabanov is doing in Russia. You try as I do in the reactor, maybe you can do better ...

I used one of these inexpensive DC boost converter units as the HV power supply:

High Voltage DC-DC Boost Converter 8V-32V to ±45V-390V Adjustable ZVS Capacitor Charging Power Supply Module
    High Voltage DC-DC Boost Converter 8V-32V to ±45V-390V Adjustable ZVS Capacitor Charging Power Supply Module
    www.amazon.com

This DC power supply outputs up to +/- 390V, which means that you can get up to 780V in total. However, it also only outputs about 40W power, which means that at 780V you can only get about 40-45 mA of current. At the time of the experiments I used it at about 12V DC input, but it seems more efficient at 16-18V DC input.

At the anode (+HV) I used a 15 kilo-ohm resistor as a ballast. This should preferably be large (power resistor) with cooling fins, or actively cooled because it will heat up rapidly. In my case I had a 5W resistor cooled with a fan. The resistor got hot, but did not burn.

The cathode (-HV) was composed of a thick steel bar base, which can be seen in the previous photo. On top of the cathode base, I placed 2-3 millimeter-sized samples (filaments, thin strips, etc) of metals like Cu, Ni, Fe, also in combination. However, certain combinations can be dangerous to use due to explosive thermite-like reactions. This happens mainly if you add aluminium.

The circuit diagram is very simple and could be summarized like this:

The ball formation process just involved setting the power supply to the max voltage (+/-390V = 780V total), touching lightly with the anode the small metal samples so that a glow plasma was initiated, and then lifting the anode from the metal samples to a higher distance. I did this manually, using an insulated handle. The metal samples would quickly melt and form a ball.

The anode did not heat up at all, and even thin aluminium foil could be used.

If the volume of the meltable small samples placed on top of the cathode was too large, it didn't manage to melt and didn't form a ball.

Usually, a ball was maintained as long as a current was flowing. If current flow stops, the ball tends to form a sort of "blob" while temperatures are above its melting point. Temperatures achieved in this process seemed significantly larger than the melting point of the materials used.

Write and do not cross out anything, as you did with the K-41 ...

Sorry, I deleted that because due to lack of feedback I thought that there was no interest in the information given.

• Thank you very much! But I make spherical nodules from clay, sandstone, mudstones, pyrites, generally from sedimentary rocks that contain water, oil, gas. There is no such equipment in the ground there and we need to find the formation of nodules from sedimentary rocks. There is a sliding of sand, mudstones, fluids, in which explosions occur due to the friction of layers, statistical stress! This is the static I want to spin in my reactor, the rotation of the plasma-ball lightning, I call it that, it should turn out an EMF-an electromotive force that will spin a ball lightning-type vortex in the formation!This EMF will give the voltage on the stator, into which I insert my reactor. That's all the equipment. It is necessary to find the supply of large electricity to the sedimentary strata in the reactor itself, that's how to do it. Watch my films, there are a lot of them here. I received fireballs and they worked for 2-3 seconds. Now I have found a 1000 uf capacitor and I want to spin the same thing as before. Watch this movie!

Спасибо большое! Но я делаю шаровые конкреции из глины, песчаника, аргиллитов, пиритов, вообщем из осадочных пород, в которых содержатся вода, нефть, газ. Там в земле нет такого оборудования и нам надо найти образование конкреций из осадочных пород. Там идет скольжение песка, аргиллитов, флюидов, в которых происходят взрывы за счет трения пластов, статистическое напряжение! Вот эту статику я хочу закрутить в своем реакторе, вращение плазмы-шаровой молнии я ее называю так, должен получиться ЭДС-электродвижущая сила, которая закрутит в пласту вихрь типа шаровой молнии!Вот эта ЭДС и даст напряжение на статоре, в которую я вставляю свой реактор. Вот и все оборудование. Надо найти подвод большого электричества в осадочные толщи в самом реакторе, вот как это сделать. Посмотрите мои фильмы, их здесь много. Я получал шаровые молнии и они работали 2-3 секунды. Теперь я нашел 1000 мкф конденсатор и хочу закрутить тоже самое, что раньше. Посмотрите этот фильм!

• I think it's the current flow through the molten material which tends to reinforce its spherical form. This seems to make sense considering the magnetic field generated by the current in electrical conductor (left diagram: found on the internet; right diagram: my interpretation).

This is easy to achieve with small (millimeter-sized) volumes of metals like I did, but to melt and shape into balls meter-sized volumes of silicate rocks it will likely require gigantic electric discharges. Perhaps these may be found inside the Earth.

In the laboratory, perhaps it might be more useful and safer to use a simpler approach?

• External Content www.youtube.com

The discharges are weak, my laboratory ...

• There were strong explosions, and they increased more and more. It is not clear why this is so .... Everything tore the cords, the small K-41 flew at 0.1 microfarad ... It can be seen in the video ...

Сильные взрывы были, все больше увеличивались. Не понятно почему так.... Шнуры все разорвало, кондер полетел маленький К-41 на 0,1 мкф... Его видно на видео...

• Here is a photo after the explosions, many wires came off, there were lead with what to do ...

Вот такая фотка после взрывов, провода многие оторвались, со свинцом были, что делать то...

• External Content www.youtube.com

Стрельба идет с большим расстоянием...

• Gennadiy Tarassenko - this is very good work - but how can we harness this energy from your experiments. How do we build a fusion reactor based on your experiments??? :) :) :)

Call me impatient, but I would appreciate timestamps in the videos where the explosions occur, rather than watching entire videos. Me like explosions.

Just in time for halloween : I really hope the splatter on the walls is of an inorganic nature, rather than, you know, of the organic heme variety.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.