Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• And Happy New Year to you, thank you!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• "trombes"

Nice,

When 8 years old, on Lake Michigan a trombe landed ashore at our house high on the cliff, and dumped its load. The loudest sound I've ever heard. Stripped off the gutters, some shingles and flooded the yard. My brothers and I hid in a closet till the folks got home from the store...

Awesome.

A bit of prose to share with yous and your'n to celebrate the New Year's goodness.

Weather Driven Laughter

I am so glad that

Weather driven waves of laughter

Still crash upon your shore

Laughter crests with Illuminating bubbles rising to the top

Gently it then recedes into

the whispering swishing

Sands of time

• Торнадо в Каспийском море – ВИДЕО
    В Каспийском море образовалось торнадо. Как сообщает Media.Az, стихийное бедствие было…
    media.az

Ужасающе красиво: водяные смерчи над Каспием увидели жители Актау
    Обычное для тропиков, но крайне редкое для умеренных широт явление засняли очевидцы
    rus.azattyq-ruhy.kz

5f43bac913196814704278.jpg

Tornado in the Caspian Sea.

And today we went on strike, people are on strike for the third day, they want to change the government, let's see what happens next.

Торнадо на Каспийском море.

А сегодня у нас пошла забостовка, люди третий день бастуют, хотят сменить правительство, посмотрим что дальше будет.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• And today we went on strike, people are on strike for the third day

Drivers and conductors join strike against rising gas prices in Aktau
    The strike in the Kazakh city of Aktau was joined by drivers and conductors of one of the local car parks. On Tuesday, January 4, they refused to go to work…
    en.newizv.ru

Kazakhstan is stuck with fossil fuels for while...

the world prices are probably a lot higher than Kazakhstan' prices ,,

but that is no consolation for the taxidrivers.

LENR won't make Aktau into an atomic city "today"

maybe in the next 5 year plan :)

Aktau - the city built from scratch

1581898.jpg

• Today they gave the Internet, today is a CHRISTMAS holiday, it is still quiet here, people are standing in the square until I understand that they want to remove Tokayev, so Russia gave troops so that they would kill everyone, like in Almaty. In general, you need to sit quietly and wait for the result.

• Тема: Зал персональной конференции Valeriy zatelepin
    Дата: 19 янв. 2022 03:22 PM Москва

Запись конференции:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…5oYj7o49.yOkK6bseXotvNxJm

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Garret Maddel доклад.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

They made a new trance from microwave trances, with two trances they got one discharge and that's it, put three trances knocks out 16 amperes on the remote control, you need more, or maybe you need to cool them, we'll see.

Сделали новый транзистор из трансов микроволновки, с двумя трансами получили один разряд и все, поставил три транса выбивает на пульте 16 ампер, надо больше, а может надо их остужать, посмотрим.

I have a 16 amp relay and when the transformer heats up, it turns off and I am left without light. I turn on the light again and get the same thing, only about one minute. Now I pumped gas, it shoots well and you get glare of ball lightning, look at the light, when it ended, ball lightning worked. We urgently need to look for a transformer for 6 kilovolts, so with these trances it’s a difficult option. Whoever can send a trance for a capacitor at 1000 microfarads and 6000 volts is very necessary, otherwise some promised, but everything remained on paper ... It is clearly seen here that oil was obtained from mantle hydrogen gas and, when oxygen was added in the subduction zones, water was obtained and carbon made our fuel oil, gasoline. So you can write this option on my head!!!

У меня стоит реле на 16 ампер и при нагреве трансформатора он выключается и я остаюсь без света. Иду опять включаю свет и получаю тоже самое, всего около одной минуты. Сейчас закачал газ, стреляет хорошо и получаются блики шаровых молний, смотрите на свет, когда он кончался шаровые молнии работали. Надо срочно искать трансформатор на 6 киловольт, так с этими трансами тяжелый вариант. Кто сможет прислать транс для конденсатора на 1000 мкф и 6000 вольт, очень нужно, а то некоторые обещали, но так все осталось на бумаге... Здесь хорошо видно, что нефть получалась из газа мантийного водорода и при присоединении в зонах субдукци кислорода получалась вода, а углерод делал наше нефтяное топливо-бензин. Так что можете записать такой вариант на мою голову!!!

• Maybe as scientists we can get together to de-fuse the current crisis on the Ukraine-Russian border. My point of view is that we should continue to negotiate a peaceful settlement and not continually threaten Vladimir Putin with either economic sanctions or worse, nuclear war.

• We urgently need to look for a transformer for 6 kilovolts, so with these trances it’s a difficult option. Whoever can send a trance for a capacitor at 1000 microfarads and 6000 volts is very necessary

Hi Gennady. I think you need to look in your dictionary to find a better English translation than 'trance'. Trance in English is a strange state of mind in a person, induced perhaps by hypnosis. It is never applied to an inanimate object like a rock or a transformer.

• Thank you, it's time to change, but I'm very lazy and they force us to learn the Kazakh language with which we can study our khans (khans), there is nothing more to study yet, we don't have good physicists and geologists yet, we don't have Nobel laureates, only boxers ....

Yes, I need Martin Taimar's presentation, how can I find it, there are good air dischargers, I would like to know why he needs it ... If anything appears here, throw it off, fine!

• Тема: Зал персональной конференции Valeriy zatelepin
    Дата: 26 янв. 2022 03:33 PM Москва

Запись конференции:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…RL4Ducxy.dyMfpLRizMpvo1YB

External Content www.youtube.com

experiments with microwave transformers.

опыты с трансформаторами от микроволновки..

• If you want a miniature micro-wave generator just pick up a new 5G mobile phone. Just don't hold it next to your ear unless you generate tumours in the brain. I have a second-hand 5G iphone which I might disassemble to use as a microwave source for a LEN reactor. Experiments like this are fun and not too expensive! :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.