Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Since helium behaves in reservoir conditions, it gives a discharge in the rock or not, who will tell. Maybe it’s better to pump in argon, and then helium ...

Так как гелий себя ведет в пластовых условиях, он дает разряд в породе или нет, кто подскажет. Может лучше аргон закачать, а потом гелий...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Either way, helium or argon may result in an uncontrollable explosion. Please do only small-scale experiments until The Science is worked out i.e. err on the side of caution. If LENR exists in the superionic iron in the core of our planet make small-scale tests of your theory - then hopefully avoid nuclear explosions! Or earthquakes and volcanoes!

• May be some folks simply miss physics. The center of earth has 0 gravitation. Thus the highest density is around 1/2 (in fact even less deep) of a radius then it starts to reduce again. Thus most interesting task will be to find the boarder of the true gravitation max shell. The pressure there will be about 1 mio atm. what will cause some strange physics. Close to Metallic hydrogen etc...

No, I do not agree: Of course the gravitational field is zero in the center, because matter is all around, but the pressure continues to increase asymptotically, and in the center, the pressure is maximum.

It is the same in the stars. And of course, in the center of the stars, there is also a metallic phase, because there is no convection. (We are in the radiative zone) So it is also condensed matter physics.

Well, when the star is very massive, it's a little more complicated. (but who read the original Schwartzchild paper in German?)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Хочется соединить все газы и стрельнуть или лучше в жидкости и по одному...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is how my technical days go, while there are no good gases, I'm waiting ....

Вот так проходят мои технические дни, пока нет хороших газов, жду....

Слабые разряды

I wanted to measure the voltage using a 1:100 probe for 4 kilovolts, but the oscilloscope seemed to work, and then it bent completely, maybe it just doesn’t fit these measurements.

Хотел замерить напряжение за счет пробника 1:100 на 4 киловольта, но осцилограф вроде работал, а потом загнулся совсем, может он просто не подходит к этим измерениям.

Работали с осцилографами, пока не понятно как замерить ток...

Рентген и разряды

• The Iron of Earth's Inner Core Could Be in a Strange 'Superionic' State, Study Finds
    Deep below the crust of Earth, past the thick mantle and liquid outer core, lies a 1,220-kilometer (760 mile) ball of solid inner core.
    www.sciencealert.com

I am a geologist-geophysicist myself and this article is not new to me, but I think there is a ball lightning type plasma there. The rotation of lightning gives the rotation of geospheres in plate tectonics and earthy electricity is obtained! I'm trying different gases to get a ball lightning that will give EMF on the stator. Such a case is very promising and will give us new energy. The symbol of ball lightning is ball nodules https://www.thunderbolts.info/…spherical-stone-anomalies / They also contain solid-state lattices inside the core, which can give hydrogen, oxygen and carbon. I will soon find out how water was formed on our planet together with oil, they were born the same way.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Works with propane gas-home gas, very interesting discharges and plasma...

Работы с газом пропаном-домашний газ, очень интересные разряды и плазма...

Постоянная подача газа, в конце которого появилась плазма линейная...

The circuit worked with a blue flame on a large filming and, after turning off, it burned for several 10 seconds, at the end without video, the circuit worked for 15 seconds, the capacitor did not discharge, and remained in place. What could it be...

Цепь работала синим пламенем на большой сьемке и после отключения горела несколько 10 секунд, в конце без видео цепь работала 15 секунд, конденсатор не разряжался, так и остался на месте. Что это могло быть...

I turned off the electricity and the plasma worked for 15 seconds, which can be seen on the screen at the level of 11-20 to 11-35, look, an interesting observation. I have already seen this on the old results for 3 seconds, here I posted this entry. I turned off the gas and thought to cause discharges, but such an interesting picture turned out. The capacitor was both charged and remained at the same level.

Я отключил электричество и плазма работала в течении 15 секунд, что видно на экране на уровне 11-20 по 11-35, посмотрите, интересное наблюдение. Такое я уже видел на старых результатах в течении 3 секунд, здесь я эту запись выкладывал. Газ я отключил и думал вызвать разряды, но получилась такая интересная картина. Конденсатор как был заряженный так и остался на таком же уровне.

Начала зарядки плазмоидами...

• 11-20 до 11-35

External Content youtu.be

It was written on top from 11-20 to 11-35

Там было сверху написано с 11-20 до 11-35

Без энергии плазма работала 30 секунд, это уже интересно...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.