Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Gennadiy, I noticed that the amp meter rises ever so slowly up to the 6:30 mark or so, and then there is the greater amount of plasma glow for some seconds, and then the meter starts decreasing (slowly). Any idea why?

Do you smell ozone in the air during these experiments?

What would happen if you increased, say, the humidity in the room, or tried enclosing a small volume around where the plasma glow appears and then alter the gas mixture inside that volume and see if it has any effect on the glow discharge.

Here's something interesting from wiki, my underline:

Ball lightning - Wikipedia

Vaporized silicon hypothesis

This hypothesis suggests that ball lightning consists of vaporized silicon burning through oxidation. Lightning striking Earth's soil could vaporize the silica contained within it, and somehow separate the oxygen from the silicon dioxide, turning it into pure silicon vapor. As it cools, the silicon could condense into a floating aerosol, bound by its charge, glowing due to the heat of silicon recombining with oxygen. An experimental investigation of this effect, published in 2007, reported producing "luminous balls with lifetime in the order of seconds" by evaporating pure silicon with an electric arc.[57][60][61]Videos and spectrographs of this experiment have been made available.[62][63] This hypothesis got significant supportive data in 2014, when the first ever recorded spectra of natural ball lightning were published.[4][44] The theorized forms of silicon storage in soil include nanoparticles of Si, SiO, and SiC.[64] Matthew Francis has dubbed this the "dirt clod hypothesis", in which the spectrum of ball lightning shows that it shares chemistry with soil.[65]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For this I do everything to understand the plasmoid glow. I understand how azon smells, but it seems to me that it smells like propane, people who come to me feel it. I already smell badly, everything is mixed up there.

Я для этого делаю все, что бы понять плазмоидное свечение. Как пахнет азон я понимаю, но мне кажется, что пахнет пропаном, это чувствуют люди, которые заходят ко мне. Я уже запахи чуывствую плохо, там все перемешалось.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Газ ушел вроде, один раз стрельнул, потом просто шла плазма на разряд.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Maybe we'll try to write an article with your links, I really liked them. But I am a geologist and geophysicist, and I have not studied physics so much, but you are doing well. Write to [email protected]

Может попробуем написать статью с вашими ссылками, мне они очень понравилось. Но я геолог-геофизик, и физикой так сильно не занимался, а у вас хорошо получается. Пишите на почту [email protected]

• Hello everyone! I have a big suggestion for you on my topic. I need from 1 to 4 people on my topics to participate in the competition for grant funding of scientists with the title of doctor! I need documents from them, a surname, a job, etc. I ask Alyona to announce my request to everyone!!! My address [email protected] this is my postal address. Check out my university, you can call to ask about my topic https://yu.edu.kz/ru / I ask everyone to respond, in Kazakhstan we are also looking for new energy to replace hydrocarbons, this will be a good start for us, that we are starting to look for new energy. And most importantly, you will help me stay at the university, so that I am not driven too much, I have my own laboratory, which I made myself. I ask you to send me the documents for my help.

Всем здравствуйте! У меня большое к вам предложение по моей теме. Мне нужны от 1 до 4 человек по моим темам для участия в конкурсе на грантовое финансирование ученых со званием доктора! Мне нужно от них документы, фамилию, где работаем и т.д. Прошу Алану объявить мою просьбу всем!!! Мой адрес [email protected] это мой адрес почтовый. Ознакомьтесь с моим университетом, можете позвонить спросить о моей теме https://yu.edu.kz/ru/ Я прошу всех откликнуться, в Казахстане мы тоже ищем новую энергию в замен углеводородов, это для нас будет хорошим стартом, что мы начинаем искать новую энергию. А самое главное вы мне поможете остаться в университете, что бы меня не сильно гоняли, у меня есть своя лаборатория, которую я сделал сам. Прошу вас прислать мне документы для моей помощи.

External Content www.youtube.com

Раза 2 стрельнула, я его не поймал, синяя плазма перестала, идет набор напряжения, иногда стреляет или плазма идет...

• Hello everyone! I have a big suggestion for you on my topic. I need from 1 to 4 people on my topics to participate in the competition for grant funding of scientists with the title of doctor! I need documents from them, a surname, a job, etc. I ask Alyona to announce my request to everyone!!! My address [email protected] this is my postal address. Check out my university, you can call to ask about my topic https://yu.edu.kz/ru / I ask everyone to respond, in Kazakhstan we are also looking for new energy to replace hydrocarbons, this will be a good start for us, that we are starting to look for new energy. And most importantly, you will help me stay at the university, so that I am not driven too much, I have my own laboratory, which I made myself. I ask you to send me the documents for my help

Hi Gennady. Good luck with this. I am not a Doctor, but will re-post this in another place if you wish.

• Hi Gennady. Good luck with this. I am not a Doctor, but will re-post this in another place if you wish.

Ок!

• Видеозапись вебинара 16 марта 2022 Жигалова В.А.:
    https://disk.yandex.ru/i/v6za04gPMjEtIA

Слайды презентации:
    https://disk.yandex.ru/i/6zezv4JU3U0Cdg

Finally, the gas ran out, a big explosion turned out, the diode pierced ... With propane, large gaps were obtained, where the plasma worked without voltage for up to 1 minute, now we need to change the gas to helium or something else ...

Наконец газ кончился, получился большой взрыв, диод пробило... С пропаном получались большие промежутки, где плазма работала без напряжения до 1 минуты, теперь надо менять газ на гелий или другой еще...

Here I mixed the reactor, look

Вот здесь я перемешал реактор, посмотрите

Плазма

• Seatrout

So, spontaneous human combustion is an example of lenr. Here's how it works. The air we breathe is 1% argon. We're always being warned about radon, which comes up from the ground. Well, so does helium in most places. So the air we breathe can have an ever changing mixture of noble gases. Add in a cosmic ray event with the generation of secondary particles some of which enter a person's lungs and you can have spontaneous human combustion via a nuclear reaction.

The most recent case I've read about occurred in 2010 in Ireland.

If I add helium to my reactor, then I can get a nuclear reaction, that would be great...

Диод потом закоротил после выстрелаЮ а сейчас плазма идет..

• If I add helium to my reactor, then I can get a nuclear reaction, that would be great...

Not so great, if you blow away the university. Do the experiment in the dessert. I did a mental calculation of converting one mole of helium 4 completely to carbon. I got an energy release of 50 tons of TNT equivalent. You would do well to do your own calculation. Also, I recommend reading up on Joseph Papp and his Noble Gas Engine. He caused two explosions, one intentionally and one accidentally. The second resulted in a death.🤠

• I am a geologist-geophysicist myself, I approached this topic because of spherical nodules that were formed due to electricity, look at my topic Tarasenko generator in Russia. Well, if it explodes, then science requires sacrifices!!

• Well, science doesn't require stupidity. The danger is that once you ionize the helium some trigger like a cosmic ray strike could cause a chain reaction making a helium bomb. It becomes a lot like Russian Roulette.

I became interested in lenr from the alpha chain as a result of those two explosions of Papp's. At the time I was an undergrad at MIT.

• You could tell me how best to do with electricity, I let the voltage into the reactor, what can you say, how much to fill the reactor ...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.