Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• По видео смотрю на телефоне теперь...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Gennady. You post a lot of pictures and videos, but I am never quite clear on the purpose of your high voltage experiments. Could you please give a brief explanation (or a long one if you can) of the purpose of your work? For example:-

1. What is inside the reactor?

2. How is the high voltage delivered to the reactor -anode and cathode structures etc?

3. What is the desired outcome of your experiments- making oil, making more electricity, making heat etc?

If you can do this we can have a proper scientific discussion about your work, rather then just seeing your very interesting expedition photography.

• Yes, of course, look, for a start, while it goes like this, this is a project for a competition, everything is basic there. And so, in general, I make spherical nodules through a discharge with reservoir conditions, but I get good prospects, which I won't talk about yet, okay. Something is not being sent..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. What's inside the reactor?

Inside the reactor there are spark arresters with iron and that's it, I supply voltage to them up to 16 kilovolts. I've been doing this for 18 years. The main thing for me is to understand how globular nodules are formed and they can give me a path to new energy.

2. How is the high voltage applied to the reactor - anode and cathode structures, etc.?

No, I just have dischargers in a closed circuit through a capacitor of 1000 uf and 6 sq.

3. What is the desired result of your experiments — oil production, production of more electricity, heat production, etc.?

I started doing experiments with oil to get coal, but it takes a lot of stress. Now I'm catching how long the reactor will work without voltage-at most 60 seconds. Electricity generates a lot of heat, but I don't want to heat Siberia... I need an energy source. Now I have connected helium, argon, neon krypton, since they are in the mantle and core and get transmutation, we'll see what happens. I also take Pappa engines and others into service. Now we have brought helium today, there are no other gases, unfortunately, we need to get it. It is necessary to make a reactor with a check valve to create a pressure of up to 300 atmospheres there and make a discharge. To do this, you need a good laboratory, which I am dreaming about now. I also need sliding plate tectonics-plate tectonics, subduction, obduction, spreading, which give a large amount of gas from the mantle and it will never end until our planet bends completely. Oil is a dangerous job for the planet and it should be banned altogether, that's why we are looking for new energy. I also use our minerals, which give such plasma, I have to work a lot, but unfortunately I don't have everything for laboratory conditions. I need money for the purchase of devices for the determination of useful diggers and transmutation, I do not have them at all, but I received the ball nodule itself in an iron reactor and I am ready to finish my job.

The project is dedicated to the research and development of electrical technology for modeling processes in the Earth's crust that lead to the formation of hydrocarbons and nodules. A study of the effect of high-voltage electrical discharges on the physicochemical characteristics of the fluids and rocks under study will be conducted, and a technology for modifying fluids and rocks using electrical discharges in a special reactor will be developed. In the reactor for the implementation of EMF, liquid waste is rotated and a high-voltage electrical voltage is obtained on the stator. To study the composition of fluids, modern physicochemical methods will be used: IR spectroscopy, CHSN-element analysis, X-ray diffraction and microscopic analysis, etc. https://cyberleninka.ru/articl…f-the-planet-earth/viewer https://cyberleninka.ru/articl…model-of-the-planet-earth

Да, конечно смотрите, для начала пока так пойдет, это проект на конкурс, там все основное есть. А так вообщем я делаю шаровые конкреции через разряд с пластовыми условиями, но получаю хорошие перспективы, о которых я пока говорить не буду, хорошо. Что то не отправляется..

• Без газа M2U00522
    Нету газа
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00523
    Газа нет
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00524
    Без газа.
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00525
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00526
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00527
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

M2U00528
    www.youtube.com

Нету газа M2U00529
    Все происходит без газа.
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00530
    Газа нету
    www.youtube.com

Без газу M2U00531
    Газу нету
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00532
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00538
    Газа нет
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00539
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

Без газа M2U00540
    Без газа
    www.youtube.com

С гелием газ M2U00541
    Гелий газ, сам 2 раза уснул от гелия, пробивает где то, не понятно
    www.youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_gKmY7ekc газ бьет, хорошо видно.

Гелий газ M2U00543
    Хорошо газ инертный, спал 2 раза сегодня, что делать не понятно...
    www.youtube.com

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Гелий газ M2U00545
    Гелий газ, бьет сильно, отрываются разрядники, напряжение поднял хорошо.
    www.youtube.com

Газ гелий, отрываются разрядники M2U00546
    Очень сильно стреляет, не возможно сидеть в комнате.
    www.youtube.com

Поднимаю напряжение с сильными ударами, слышно на всю округу, надо поднимать напряжение и емкость конденсаторов, может лучше будет...

• Detecting soft X-rays against a high background of radon from the surrounding rocks would be extremely difficult. At least in Essex which is an alluvial clay basin the background level of radon radiation is only 20 milli Bq/m3. Then you have all the alpha-particle decay products through polonium etc. The background level in my house, even when well ventilated was measured with C-39 plastic detectors at 63 milli Bq/m3 of air.

• Dr Richard* I don't think it would be hard actually - I would expect the nature of any X-Ray emissions to be bursty and 'event centred' rather a low trickle that could be mistaken for background.

Also if you use dental X-ray films precisely designed for detecting low-energy X- radiation a 2 mm thick lead mask on both sides of half the film would indicate what was going on - high energy background should penetrate that, but X-rays will not. I suspect alphas would not make it through the film packaging.

• External Content www.youtube.com

With helium... I wasn't there, I went outside, they don't give me 2 rooms, although there is a place. Call my rector, he doesn't understand what I'm doing...

• Me too at all... Even if this way of research could be relevant, you are so confused, not synthetic so messy... which mainly understates your contribution.

You are staying in your own world then are totally unable to see the real one and its rules around you.

• Alan, you yourself wrote on the Pappa engine that he put into the engine there-helium, neon, argon, xenon, crepton!!! What is there to understand, here it is necessary to twist the plasma-ball lightning... Alan, thank you for the hotel, you'll be there or whatever, maybe we'll agree there in one room or whatever is better...

Алан, ты же сам писал по двигателю Паппы, что он туда пускал в мотор-гелий, неон, аргон, ксенон, крептон!!! Чего же тут понимать, здесь надо закрутить плазму-шаровую молнию... Алан спасибо за оттель, ты там будешь или как, может там договоримся в одной комнате или как лучше...

• Отдых после трудов M2U00535
    Были в хорошем месте, травка растет и горы рядом...
    www.youtube.com

После праведных трудов...

• Наши горы M2U00533
    У нас интересные горы, которые получились за счет геологических разрезов между двумя нарушениями. Это хорошее предсказание...
    www.youtube.com

Хорошие посиделки были, правда здесь минералов не было, а природа пойдет...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.