Name of the project topic: Study of the effect of high-voltage electrical discharges on reservoir fluids and nodules in laboratory conditions.
Summary of the project. The project is dedicated to the research and development of electrical technology for modeling processes in the Earth's crust that lead to the formation of hydrocarbons and nodules. A study of the effect of high-voltage electrical discharges on the physicochemical characteristics of the fluids and rocks under study will be conducted, and a technology for modifying fluids and rocks using electrical discharges in a special reactor will be developed. In the reactor, for the implementation of EMF, liquid waste is rotated and a high-voltage electric voltage is obtained on the stator. To study the composition of fluids, modern physicochemical methods will be used: IR spectroscopy, CHSN elemental analysis, X-ray diffraction and microscopic analysis, etc.
The object of the study is spherical nodules, localized areas of high concentration of matter and ball lightning formed due to electrical discharges realized in the near-surface layer and underground. A model of the planet will be developed in which electrical discharges were realized, the result of which is the transformation of the nucleus. It contains not iron, but a plasma formation such as a plasma clot – a plasmoid or a ball lightning. The rotation of the core leads to the rotation of geospheres in the earth's crust, and their friction leads to the realization of statistical stress in the formation.
The results of the work and their novelty.
In the course of the work, the physicochemical characteristics of the studied fluids and rocks will be studied in order to determine their electrical properties and obtain plasmoids (artificial ball lightning) in the reactor. In this case, it will be:
− it will be established how electrical discharges propagate in petroleum fluids and rocks when, with an increase in the embedded discharge power, the fluid substance heats up to a temperature above 100 ° C and specific nodules are formed in the reactor volume
− the values of the electrical voltage during a short-term negative voltage period are obtained development of electric discharges based on oil, water, gas and rock of the Republic of Kazakhstan and supercritical fluids for cold nuclear fusion;
− from a technical point of view, the capacitance values of powerful electrical capacitors necessary to create an operating electrical voltage in the reactor have been established;
− a database of plasma chemical and chemical processes and reaction rate constants has been created to simulate a plasma model in underground areas filled with gas;
− a plasma model has been created in underground areas filled with gas;
− calculations of plasma components (electrons, ions, active radicals, excited molecules and atoms) predicting optimal conditions for the creation of plasmoids and ball lightning in underground conditions in a wide range of physicochemical parameters have been carried out;
− a model of the processes of energy transfer and relaxation in underground areas filled with gas has been created, and the necessary calculations have been carried out.
Scope of application. The results obtained will be used to create new methods of energy production based on electrical and plasma data on the structure of the planet Earth and to reduce the intensity of hydrocarbon production.
The significance of the work lies in the fact that the use of electrical discharges in connection with the properties of the planet Earth will give a new source of energy for the planet and help develop new technologies for the creation of aircraft and spacecraft.
The research uses a comprehensive research method. Theoretical and experimental studies will be carried out in the work. In this case, various chemical and spectral methods will be used, such as X-ray phase analysis, thermogravimetric analysis, X-ray fluorescence. These methods will be used both in the formulation of research and in the analysis of initial and final materials. Thus, an integrated approach to solving the tasks will be applied in the research.
Project objective: Research and development of technology for modification of fluids, plasmoids and ball lightning, production of ball nodules and areas with unique geological properties in connection with obtaining new methods of energy production for the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. The electrical effect of plasmoids and ball lightning in the earth's crust leads to the formation of spherical and linear nodules, which we see in the fields of the Mangystau region and other parts of the world. The appearance of such nodules all over the world encourages us to study them, which can lead to the implementation of new ways of obtaining energy.
2. The planet Earth is "cold", the pressure and temperature are created by terrestrial electricity, electrical discharges, as well as by the friction of rotation of geospheres from a core consisting of plasma (the so-called "cold nuclear fusion") with a high content of iron oxide (Fe2O3), we can say the remnants of a gas-dust nebula from which are formed planets of the solar system and also other systems. Due to the rotation of the core, the friction of geospheres, plates, and geolithodynamic complexes (layers) occurs, creating electric charges and plasmoids in the Earth's crust, which accumulate in the Earth's electric capacitor (1 Farad), and at the same time have the properties of the radiator of the planet Earth. In the radiator, as we know, the temperature is constant. This means that fluids (water, oil, gas) are analogs of radiator fluid (such as antifreeze) for heat removal from the friction of geospheres and cold nuclear fusion processes.
2. Such a mechanism is the Wilson cycle in the theory of plate tectonics. The mechanism of fuel supply to the mantle and core is the process of subduction, where fluids are obtained due to the CSF, which migrate up to the surface of the Earth's crust. The drift of the continents in this case is associated with the mechanical process of rotation of the geospheres, which forms the dynamo effect of the planet Earth, and not convection in the mantle.
3. New articles by geophysicists indicate that the movement of geospheres with a depth is tens of times higher than previously assumed. At the same time, the core and plasma temperatures should not exceed 600 ° C, because above this temperature, organic residues burn, which proves the organic origin of oil. Water is formed due to the reactions of synthesis of inorganic chemical elements, while its amount is greater than organics.
4. Due to electrical processes and cold nuclear fusion, all secondary minerals such as coal from oil, ores from aqueous solutions containing metals, diamonds from organic carbon, gold from lead, etc. are formed. The proposed theory of sliding plate tectonics fully explains all processes in the Earth's crust and confirms the theory of continental drift, which, however, is currently being criticized.
5. To test the proposed theory, experiments were conducted to create electrical discharges in a special reactor in which reservoir conditions are created with the participation of various chemical elements and their transmutation was observed. However, due to the lack of equipped modern laboratory facilities, the necessary spectral and chemical analyses were not carried out.
6. Processes involving plasmoids and cold nuclear fusion lead to the formation of oil from organic substances when exposed to electricity, which is in agreement with biogenic theory. Subduction zones constantly feed a large amount of organic residues into the mantle, which leads to the formation of oil, the formation of which will never stop. Since the constant use of organic fuels leads to global climate change, it is necessary to constantly look for new sources and methods of energy production.