Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Кто занимался выделением ванадия из нефти? Я делал свои конкреции из нефти, но до конца так и не довел. Как можно привлечь холодный ядерный синтез к очистке нефти. Ванадий стоит дороже самой нефти. Есть возможность организовать такое производство.

Кто занимается выпуском ванадия из нефти? Я сделал конкреции нефти, но не закончил. Как можно включать холодный ядерный синтез при очистке нефти. Ванадий дороже, чем нефть. Существует возможность организовать такое производство.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Мир и человечество надо изменять, нужна новая энергия! Но энергия должна быть свободной и простой для всех! Значит Росси еще ничего не открыл и апликации многих псевдоученых помогают Росси в этом. Надо холодный ядерный синтез рассматривать и под другим углом зрения, а не принимать всю программу Росси за чистую монету! Rossi: We received ERV’s Report - Very pleased with results!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Холодный ядерный синтез существует в земной коре за счет земного электричества. Надо знать модель планеты Земля и мы найдем холодный ядерный синтез, он есть, но это не главный процесс, а попутный. Смотрите тему в гугле - модель планеты.!

• Something concretions too often find that there, here... To what it... I think is a help for mankind in search of new energy! Present if this concretion sphere were formed at a depth of 5 km. and what on a surface to leave necessary to it millions of years - the theory of tectonics of plates of sliding is confirmed! Means sedimentary deposits on continents constantly collapse and communicate to Wilson's ocean cycle. Obduktion of suboceanic bark happens constantly, to speed of 2-16 cm/year on a surface, but with depth this speed increases to tens meters in a cloak and in a kernel already makes 20-40 m/s. Trubitsyn gives 1m/sec. Here rotation of a kernel also gives rotation and sliding of geospheres from which friction the natural electrocondenser lithosphere is charged! Faraday estimated it in 1 farad! Due to this electricity also there are on the earth of an earthquake, volcanoes, a magnetic and gravitational field of Earth! Earth I also called the model of the planet - concretion-like model of the planet Earth! It is the theory very much everything it was pleasant, watch a subject in search model of the planet! Here if I or someone another according to my theory construct such model, Tarasenko's generator will turn out! And the spherical electricity will give us UFOs, spaceships... also can still who will manage to move on other planet, on the planet Earth will live isn't possible any more. Present if from you to merge 3 liters of blood... here and Earth is bent from which swing planet oil blood, water... http://kowcheg.net/2016/04/16/shar/?fb_action_ids=1100766579986115&fb_action_types=og.shares#.VxLrkPwH2TE.facebook

Images

• https://www.britishcouncil.org…318.1108076615.1443501383 Our university wants to submit the application for researches, but the representative from England is necessary. If who becomes interested surely write.

• Official Post

Much as I would like to help you, Gennadiy, the academic level demanded of a UK representative is very high. Someone like Professor Brian Josephson would qualify, I and most others here would not. The individual requirement is for a 'leading researcher' - level R4.

This is the R4 description.

Leading Researcher (R4) This is a researcher leading their research area or field. It would include the team leader of a research group or head of an industry R&D laboratory. In particular disciplines as an exception, leading researchers may include individuals who operate as lone researchers. Necessary competences All necessary and most desirable competences of ‘Established Researcher’ plus: • Has an international reputation based on research excellence in their field • Demonstrates critical judgment in the identification and execution of research activities • Makes a substantial contribution (breakthroughs) to their research field or spanning multiple areas • Develops a strategic vision on the future of the research field • Recognises the broader implications and applications of their research • Publishes and presents influential papers and books, serves on workshop and conference organising committees and delivers invited talks Desirable competences • Is an expert at managing and leading research projects • Is skilled at managing and developing others • Has a proven record in securing significant research funding / budgets / resources • Beyond team building and collaboration, focusing on long-term team planning (e.g. career paths for the researchers and securing funding for the team positions) • Is an excellent communicator and networker within and outside the research community [creating networks] • Is able to create an innovative and creative environment for research • Acts as a professional development role model for others.

• Юрий Николаевич Бажутов :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    , https://yadi.sk/i/bw8Pr5ehrM3NQ , https://yadi.sk/i/_-DpqR0irM3Zj , полное видео, сжатое видео .MPEG4, и несжатое видео .MPEG2 Шестопалова Демонстрации работы Факел-Д2МТ с 3-м превышением выходной, тепловой энергии над входной электрической.
    [14:38:34] Юрий Николаевич Бажутов : Также даю ссылку на видео Старухина. Там в одном файле съемки двух дней.
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Смотрите.

• Re: FW: Re[2]: Tarassenko Gennadiy

Сегодня, 18:21

Dear Professor Tarasenko

I regret to inform you that the Theme Champions for the 'Deep Earth'
    theme have rejected your abstract because they find that the
    scientific content of your submission is highly speculative and the
    conclusions untenable.

I am sorry that we are not able to accommodate your work at the 35th
    International Geological Congress and wish you well in your future
    endeavours.

Yours Sincerely,

Laurence Robb

Chair

Scientific Programme Committee

On 05/05/2016 08:47, Allevents wrote:

Dear
    Theme Champions and Laurence,

I
    trust this email finds you well,

Please
    see email below and advise,

Please
    also be advised he has paid in full for his registration and
    demands a refund and explanation.

If
    you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to
    contact us.

Warm
    regards,

Monique
    Kasselman

[mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: 05 May 2016 03:27 AM

To: Allevents

Subject: Re[2]: Tarassenko Gennadiy

Hello. Can I explain the specific reasons for the
    failure of adoption of my thesis, it is desirable to
    formally and in writing. I will insist on taking my thesis.
    My topic is on the first page in the search engine https://www.google.kz/search?ie=UTF-8&hl=ru&q=model of the planet&gws_rd=ssl
    Maybe wrong scientific committee. I demand an explanation!
    I know English bad?

Четверг, 24
    марта 2016, 9:15 +03:00 от "Allevents" <[email protected]>:

Dear
    Gennady,

I
    trust this email finds you well.

Please
    note that all abstract reviews end as of 31st
    March 2016,

If
    your abstract has been reviewed and accepted or
    rejected, you will then receive an automatic
    email,

If
    you have not yet received an email indicating
    status, it means your abstract is still under
    review.

If
    you have any further enquiries, please do not
    hesitate to contact us.

Kind
    Regards,

Rabia
    Samuels

Геннадий Тарасенко
    [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:31 AM

To: Allevents

Subject: Tarassenko Gennadiy

Hello!

My theses accepted or not? To me comes nothing to
    mail. If my theses don't accept, I then won't be
    able to go to the congress.

When it is possible to do payment for the congress!

--

Gennady Tarasenko

• Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/
    The graph shows recent monthly mean carbon dioxide measured at Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii.

The last four complete years of the Mauna Loa CO2 record plus the current year
    are shown. Data are reported as a dry air mole fraction defined as the number of molecules of
    carbon dioxide divided by the number of all molecules in air, including CO2
    itself, after water vapor has been removed. The mole fraction is expressed as parts per million (ppm).
    Example: 0.000400 is expressed as 400 ppm.

In the above figure, the dashed red line
    with diamond symbols represents the monthly mean values, centered on the middle of each month.
    The black line with the square symbols represents the same, after correction for the average
    seasonal cycle.

The latter is determined as a moving average of SEVEN adjacent
    seasonal cycles centered on the month to be corrected, except
    for the first and last THREE and one-half years of the record,
    where the seasonal cycle has been averaged over the first and
    last SEVEN years, respectively.

The last year of data are still preliminary, pending recalibrations of
    reference gases and other quality control checks.

The Mauna Loa data are being obtained at an altitude of 3400 m in the northern subtropics, and may not be
    the same as the globally averaged CO2 concentration at the surface.

• H-B Branzell has tried to correct the errors in your links. See below.

[Dear Gennadiy, your last name is Tarassenko. But the earth generator is Tarasenko without double s. ]

Please be aware that the link (URL) does not work. People looking up what you want to say can not find it.
    Good luck in your idea, but please double check the URLs that you post.
    Tarassenko != Tarasenko

Thanks!

• Шары, Мангышлак

Что это за каменная крошка? Отходы обработки каменных шаров? Или это лёд?

[/quote]
    Источник родниковой воды, нужно брать пробу![/quote]

• Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    ICCF-13 Dagomys 2007/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.