Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• No, your big mistake. Photographs of earth from satellites shows one big sphere. Concretions formed when the melted mass of the earth cooled to form the planet. Simple as 1,2,3......
    No need to try to hammer LENR into the picture. It's intelligent design pure and simple. All designed to keep us entertained as we wander thru an infinity of time. I see you are entertained by studying Geospheres. Great subject, should keep you entertained for awhile. I'm entertained by the proton to helium low amu transmutation reaction.

• Sorry, locate a geologist, he will explain how to construct the Earth or translate here, my first link.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• pages first look on model of the planet (модель планеты), in Russian, read the first page in Google, I was there first! https://www.google.kz/search?ie=UTF-8&hl=ru&q=%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C %D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B&gws_rd=ssl :lenr:

• Shape indicates that the material was globular when in the molten state and solidified to form the geospheres. Same shape as oil droplets suspended in water and if the oil would be frozen in liquid nitrogen the droplets would appear to be geospheres. Exactly what I'd expect when the earth transitioned from molten to solid state.

• &"There are cylindrical concretion like sausage chopped"

Shape is the result of the molten globules solidifying when the magma cooled.

From Wikipedia: "Besides molten rock, magma may also contain suspended crystals, dissolved gas and sometimes gas bubbles."

There is no fireball underground. If you are trying to relate the concretion shape to LENR it's not probable. The requirements for hydrogen quantity can't be met in the molten magma. The LENR or nanoscale fusion concept works for stellar processes not in condensed matter.

• There on the planets of cold hydrogen in bulk, cold fusion in the bowels of the earth is. My nodules are not from magma, and sandstone and clay !!! Magma they do not ... So studied geology, success! http://silkadv.com/ru/node/1345

• &"cold fusion in the bowels of the earth"

My study of geology doesn't help, I'm more confused than ever.

By popular definition LENR is nanoscale fusion. At the low amu level this process is transmutation of hydrogen to helium. Certainly not ""cold" fusion"" as misnamed. Our sun is a working example of this stellar reaction. It's impossible that this form of fusion is going on in the bowels of the earth. The core is molten as shown by our magnetic field and some form of transmutation occurs, but not LENR as defined above. The dissociated hydrogen would have permeated and left the earth's core long ago. Sorry, LENR doesn't fit on this bandwagon.

• Hydrogen and helium are constantly formed in the earth's crust in subduction zones. Also, there is formed the oil, water and gas by electricity, which produces cold fusion, a plasma type of ball lightning! Oil is constantly formed and serves as a lubricant for the rotation Geospheres !! Read the plate tectonics and mobilism. You are a bad geologist!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• &"Hydrogen and helium are constantly formed in the earth's crust in subduction zones."

You are bad at chemistry! The helium is a product of hydrogen transmutation. Hydrogen would have to be in the crust to transmute to helium. It can't appear from nowhere and certainly is not at the quantity necessary for what you speculate.

"Cold fusion" is a ridiculous term, believe me it's hot and "ball lightning" is an old wives' tale. Lightning involves electrons and a ball of electrons in the earth's crust is a ridiculous concept. Impossible!!!

&"Read the plate tectonics and mobilism"

Are you sure you read your copy of "plate tectonics and mobilism" correctly? If this statement "there is formed the oil, water and gas by electricity, which produces cold fusion, a plasma type of ball lightning" is in your copy it's a quack book.

• Because of hydrogen and helium, it turns out 2-3 by cold fusion in the crust !!!!
    Type in Russian theme in Google theme-education oil (модель планеты)- I was there on the first staranitsah. Oil obtained from the electricity in the earth's crust in subduction zones. I did experiments in a solution of carbonate rocks and spent electric discharge, there was a smell of gasoline oil !!! https://www.google.kz/search?ie=UTF-8&hl=ru&q=%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5 %D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%84%D1%82%D0%B8&gws_rd=ssl#

• I don't understand the Russian language so I'm not in a good arguing position. Wish I did because there is excellent work being done there and a lot is missing in translation.

Before retirement most of my work was with gas chromatography. Our sense of smell far surpassed detection limit for those instruments, but correct identification was too biased. Based on referential material in our brain misinterpretation was far too easy.

Your sample of carbonate rock containing crude oil may have produced lower organic fractions by the energy introduced by the electrical discharge. Even if your identification was correct, proof that gasoline was initially in the sample isn't there. Try vacuum distillation of the sample without any electrical discharge, if the smell of gasoline is in the distillate then you may be on to something important.

&"Oil obtained from the electricity in the earth's crust in subduction zones"
    If you propose that this is ongoing this is off subject related to the argument relative to LENR. Hydrogen fusion in this reaction requires no electrical discharge, its simply direct proton fusion. The hypotheses proposed are enough of a problem without going of on other tangents. Crude oil is already trapped in the earth's crust and the helium associated with the deposits adds proof that LENR was involved when produced. It's all there is, none is being made now. Electron conductivity in the crust won't allow charge concentration.

• The posts on this LENR forum have wandered far off subject. Probably because nothing new has been done on the basic hydrogen fusion reaction. The term was proposed to relate to initiation of proton fusion. Although the reactor is not difficult to replicate, talk is much easier but also must wander off subject, hence the blah that wastes the forum's purpose.

Restriction to posts relative to hydrogen would result in a forum with no post though.

• None of this blabbing puts our next meal on the table, unless you're one of the very few cashing in on free forum meeting meals. Now that we understand that the sun fuses hydrogen to produce energy lets get back to burning wood for heat. Less dangerous pollution and our planet would last a little longer. I have a Franklin stove that's great for heating and cooking my bread and beans.

Back on subject, I have a working metal oxide reactor that fuses hydrogen, although the Franklin stove is much simpler for preparing meals. This fusion reaction should be a candidate for a Nobel prize although its not on an unequal par with fire. Fire is dwarfed by this reaction. It can quickly fuse silica free alumina.

• Earth is electric condensers, it said Faraday! If you have the conditions to repeat my experience, I would be very happy. I do not have conditions to conduct research at a high level. I'll be grateful to you for help. And then we'll see who is right! And do not understand English, I'm 60 years old and I have no memory of the language of English.

• I'm retired and don't have the equipment necessary to run these experiments.

I'm satisfied believing that transmutation did occur when the earth was formed and also occurring now in he molten core. The conditions are not favorable for this to be happening in the earth's crust now. If we define "cold fusion" as a low amu transformation process, it did happen in the past but is not happening now.

You mentioned: "I'm 60 years old and I have no memory of the language of English.", well I'm 90 years old and have no memory. Would be great to be young again and following up on this experiment.

• Live Earth and the core consists of a plasma cold fusion type of ball lightning that's just rotates and drives the geosphere and continents, continental drift read please! So I build a model of the planet, it is the generator Tarasenko.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.