Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Hi Gennady.

RobertBryant posted this in the p-p fusion thread- it occurs to me that it is probably of interest to you. https://www.nature.com/articles/srep37740

Alan Smith. Thanks a lot for article. Japanese scientists watched my works long ago, but I couldn't find to them conversation according to my theory. They badly understand planet model Earth. And I was in Sendai in 2016 and they wrote my report in the collection. I should have spoken with them, but I didn't see their interest in my work.

The Cold Nuclear Synthesis (CNS) takes place at smaller temperatures and pressure, than in the accepted planet models Earth! Mother Earth "cold", pressure and temperature is created by terrestrial electricity, electric discharges, and also friction of rotation of geospheres from the kernel consisting of HYaS plasma with high content of an oxide of iron (Fe2O3) it is possible to tell the remains of a gas-and-dust fog of which planets of solar system and also other systems are formed. Due to rotation of a kernel there is a friction of geospheres, plates, the geolitodinamicheskikh of complexes (layers) creating electric charges in crust which collect in the terrestrial electrocondenser (1 Farad) and at the same time it possesses properties of a radiator of the planet Earth! And in a radiator we know that temperature constant! Means fluids (water, oil, gas) are radiator liquid (type antifreeze) for heat removal from friction of geospheres and processes of cold nuclear synthesis! And as such mechanism Wilson's cycle serves in the theory of tectonics of plates. As the fuel feeder in a cloak and a kernel process of a subduktion where at the expense of HYaS fluids which migrate in top to a crust povekhnost turn out serves! Drift of continents in this case is connected with mechanical process of rotation of geospheres, forming a planet dynamo effect Earth, but not convection in a cloak! There were articles of geophysicists where it is specified that the movement of geospheres with depth is tens times higher, than it was supposed earlier. Temperature of a kernel and plasma shouldn't exceed more than 600 0 C because the organic chemistry above this temperature simply burned down and it proves an organic origin of oil! Water is formed due to synthesis of inorganic chemical elements than which of course it is more, than organic chemistry and it it turns out more! Due to electricity and cold nuclear synthesis all secondary minerals like coal from oil, ores from the water solutions containing metals turn out, diamonds turned out from organic carbon, gold from lead, etc. The theory of tectonics of plates of sliding offered by me completely explains all processes in crust and confirms the theory of drift of kontinet which is exposed to big criticism in modern time. For verification of the theory I made experiments on electric discharges in the special reactor in which sheeted conditions with various chemical elements where their transmutation was observed are created. But due to the lack of well equipped laboratory base various spectral and chemical analyses weren't carried out. But various spherical concretions in which distinction of chemical elements on spheres in nature where the kernel contains to 90% of an oxide of iron, manganese, beryllium and others which chemical analysis was carried out to many various on a chemical composition of concretions is well noted were received.

Холодный ядерный синтез (ХЯС) проходит при меньших температурах и давлениях, чем в принятых моделях планеты Земля! Планета земля «холодная», давление и температура создается земным электричеством, электрическими разрядами, а также трением вращения геосфер от ядра, состоящего из плазмы ХЯС с большим содержанием окиси железа (Fe2O3), можно сказать остатки газопылевой туманности, из которой образовываются планеты солнечной системы и также других систем. За счет вращения ядра происходит трение геосфер, плит, геолитодинамических комплексов (пластов), создающие электрические заряды в земной коре, которые накапливаются в земном электроконденсаторе (1 Фарада) и в то же время она обладает свойствами радиатора планеты Земля! А в радиаторе мы знаем, что температура постоянная! Значит флюиды (вода, нефть, газ) являются радиаторной жидкостью (типа тосол) для отвода тепла от трения геосфер и процессов холодного ядерного синтеза! И таким механизмом служит цикл Уилсона в теории тектоники плит. Механизмом подачи топлива в мантию и ядро служит процесс субдукции, где за счет ХЯС получаются флюиды, которые мигрируют в верх до повехности земной коры! Дрейф континентов в этом случае связан с механическим процессом вращения геосфер, образующий динамо-эффект планеты Земля, а не конвекция в мантии! Появились статьи геофизиков, где указывается, что движение геосфер с глубиной в десятки раз выше, чем предполагалось ранее. Температура ядра и плазмы не должно превышать более 6000С, потому что органика выше этой температуры просто сгорела и это доказывает органическое происхождение нефти! Вода же образуется за счет синтеза неорганических химических элементов, которых конечно больше, чем органики и ее получается больше! За счет электричества и холодного ядерного синтеза получаются все вторичные полезные ископаемые типа уголь из нефти, руды из водных растворов содержащих металлы, алмазы получились из органического углерода, золото из свинца и т.д. Предлагаемая мною теория тектоники плит скольжения полностью объясняет все процессы в земной коре и подтверждает теорию дрейфа континетов, которая подвергается большой критике в современное время. Для проверки теории я проводил эксперименты по электрическим разрядам в специальном реакторе, в котором создаются пластовые условия с различными химическими элементами, где и наблюдалась их трансмутация. Но из-за отсутствия хорошо оснащенной лабораторной базы не были проведены различные спектральные и химические анализы. Но были получены различные шаровые конкреции, в которых хорошо отмечается различие химических элементов по сферам в природных условиях, где ядро содержит до 90% окиси железа, марганца, берилия и т.д., химический анализ которых был проведен во многих различных по химическому составу конкреций.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• http://www.geologypage.com/2017/03/geothermal-gradient.html

Модель планеты-наберите в поиске, я там первый, что бы меньше писать! Модель планеты очень проста-планета состоит из радиатора и электроконденсатора, она выполняет эти функции за счет вращения плазмы холодного ядерного синтеза-типа шаровой молнии! Вращения ядра передает движение в геосферы. трение геосфер дает динамо-эффект и заряжает электроконденсатор емкостью в 1 Фараду, а миграция флюидов образующихся в зонах субдукции, поставляющие "топливо" из горных пород содержащих и органические остатки, из которых получается нефть, а из неорганики-вода, за счет холодного ядерного синтеза! Температура земного радиатора не должно превышать 600 градусов цельсия! Так все эти температурные градиенты высосали из пальца, академикам это позволяло говорить я термоядерной реакции в ядре планеты! Это не правильная теория, правильная моя теория!

https://yandex.kz/search/?text…575&redircnt=1514555817.1

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• https://www.nationalgeographic…mystery-no-one-can-crack/ Мои исследования по образованию конкреций заинтересовали многих геологов и физиков! Конкреции могут дать разгадку на получение новой энергии на основе вращения шаровой и линейной молнии!

• The composite of refined material internally and the coating of carbon conductive material suggests they are simular to a common electrical component, many of them are within sea water areas and look to be quenched from a molten hot state. The same design of a much older state are crystallized internally from the raw state . I would speculate, many of them remind me of lightning sand art using another component then sand. What would drop a hot processed material ball in the sea is a whole other story.

• Were giant stone balls in western Kazakhstan created by underground lightning? (interview withGennady Tarassenko)

It is an interesting and at least half plausible idea. That is, there are regions on the Earth's surface where electrical charges and hence lightning are maximized due to interior redox chemistry coming into some localized balance with atmospheric charge at regions representing close conductive contact with the interior, such as the mid-atlantic ridge and so on.

But suppose in this particular case, the presence of some as yet not fully understood mineralization led to very hard zones within a clay substrate. Subsequently, over millions of years the clay or other sedimentary soft parts eroded away.... leaving concretions such as found in W. Kazakhstan.....

• Sincerely,

• It is an interesting and at least half plausible idea. That is, there are regions on the Earth's surface where electrical charges and hence lightning are maximized due to interior redox chemistry coming into some localized balance with atmospheric charge at regions representing close conductive contact with the interior, such as the mid-atlantic ridge and so on.

But suppose in this particular case, the presence of some as yet not fully understood mineralization led to very hard zones within a clay substrate. Subsequently, over millions of years the clay or other sedimentary soft parts eroded away.... leaving concretions such as found in W. Kazakhstan.....

No, lightnings come under the earth in layers collectors at a depth from a surface (zero) up to 10 kilometers in depth and then through millions of years come to a surface on the basis of tectonics of plates (the theory of a mobilizm). Look at a subject in search of the planet-system-Model of the planet- model Earth I build the electricity generator - a dynamo car!

Нет, молнии происходят под землей в пластах коллекторах на глубине от поверхности (нуля) до 10 километров глубиной а потом через миллионы лет выходят на поверхность на основе тектоники плит (теория мобилизма). Посмотрите тему в поисковой системе-Model of the planet- На основе модели планеты Земля я строю генератор электричества - динамо-машина!

• It is an interesting and at least half plausible idea. That is, there are regions on the Earth's surface where electrical charges and hence lightning are maximized due to interior redox chemistry coming into some localized balance with atmospheric charge at regions representing close conductive contact with the interior, such as the mid-atlantic ridge and so on.

Consider a redox cell of geological proportions. These have existed in the past and some still exist today. Probably not much to do with most concretions in my opinion, but they were/are able to move hundreds of millions of tonnes of various elements over a long period. Low voltage, locally low current, but of a truly incredible scale. Unoptimized, they run by themselves for millions of years. With a little to considerable help, a nearly unlimited electricity source. The trick is finding the special places where the geocell components are robust, and where a helping hand makes the most improvement, while making the least mess.

• Consider a redox cell of geological proportions. These have existed in the past and some still exist today. Probably not much to do with most concretions in my opinion, but they were/are able to move hundreds of millions of tonnes of various elements over a long period. Low voltage, locally low current, but of a truly incredible scale. Unoptimized, they run by themselves for millions of years. With a little to considerable help, a nearly unlimited electricity source. The trick is finding the special places where the geocell components are robust, and where a helping hand makes the most improvement, while making the least mess.

Yes, certainly some evidence planetary redox is around.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.o…b0e96922a7055ab3634b8.pdf

Io's heat is attributed to tidal motions, but that might only contribute...

• Official Post

It is an interesting and at least half plausible idea. That is, there are regions on the Earth's surface where electrical charges and hence lightning are maximized due to interior redox chemistry coming into some localized balance with atmospheric charge at regions representing close conductive contact with the interior, such as the mid-atlantic ridge and so on.

I have wondered about this idea of 'ground lightning' myself. Many years ago I lived in the middle of a very rich coalfield region in the UK. There was a particular spot - just a potato field - which would - I was told- suddenly produce very bright flashes apparently at ground level. Some months later I saw this happen myself one winter night when riding a motorcycle past the spot - which was a good 5 meters lower than the road. This was 'deep countryside- no street lamps -and the flash was bright enough to imprint an image on my retina. I stopped the bike and lined up a few landmarks so I could locate the apparent origin in daylight, which I did- there was nothing to be seen -just a very ordinary looking ploughed field- no pylons near, not even a telphone line. Bit of a mystery.

• https://docviewer.yandex.kz/vi…yI6MTUxNDk0MzY3NjI2OX0%3D

Мой постерный доклад на ICCF 20 в Сендае , Япония!

• https://www.space.com/39294-ma…eird-tube-structures.html

Concretions?

Another physical process could also explain the existence of structures that look like bioturbation, said astrobiologist Dirk Schulze-Makuch, a professor at Technical University of Berlin in Germany and an adjunct professor at Arizona State University and Washington State University.

"Cool, looks like bioturbation and would likely be as such identified if the image would be from Earth," said Schulze-Makuch, whose latest book, co-authored with MIT researcher William Bains, is "The Cosmic Zoo: Complex Life on Many Worlds" (Springer, 2017).

"But concretions can look quite similar, and, in [the] case of Mars, it's … more likely concretions," he added, referring to formations of precipitated minerals.

• http://bellona.ru/2017/04/05/metan-tundra/

А воронки получаются за счет молний под землей, которая закручивает торнадо, которое пустотелое и оно просверливает - обуривает породу и она проваливается вниз в карст! Вот это и есть модель новой энергии, вращение молнии шаровой или линейной даст ЭДС на обмотку - статор! Природа нам подсказывает новый вид энергии!

Наша академическая наука в большой жопе как типа ИПНГ, которые никак понять не могут, что нефть-это кровь планеты! Выкачивая нефть, а с ней в десятки раз больше пластовой воды мы опустошаем планету, это все равно что с радиатора слить воду! Или в масляный электроконденсатор налить воды! Вот планета и замыкает, потому что она устроена как радиатор и электроконденсатор! Наберите в поиске тему-модель планеты-там я первый, моя теория подтверждается практикой! Но мы можем еще спастись, если сделаем модель планеты из которой получится космолет и конечно новая энергия! Давайте спасем себя и наших близких!

• lrvjas

сообщение Сегодня, 02:14

Сообщение #4620

Из: Москва

Планета одна, но на юге этой планеты сейчас тепло, а на севере холодно. И аргентинцам не понять, как можно встречать НГ в снегу. http://www.forum-tvs.ru/index.…pid=7234095&#entry7234095

Так эти академики всех страшат потеплением климата, а я говорю о глобальном изменении климата, и планета нас или зажарит, или заморозит, или затопит и т. д., что она и делает... А из-за чего-потому что мы опустошаем планету от нефти, воды, газа! Мы пьем кровь планеты и со времен Теслы человечество пошло не той дорогой... Если мы в ближайшее время не откажемся от нефти-мы погибнем! А для этого всем хором пора искать новую энергию, а не охранять свои границы и кошельки набитые долларами и евро. Пора всем объединиться, отказаться от границ-открыть границы, отказаться от секретности и объединить все усилия для повышения научного потенциала! Мой лозунг - одна планета один народ - будет в действии! Другого пути нет, другой путь война и гибель земной цивилизации!

• Official Post

Может быть масштабы происходящего не так уж велики. Может быть все человечество это как маленькая пиявка на теле слона.

А с нефтью надо все равно заканчивать - это стало самым простым способом для всякого рода режимов лезть нам в карманы. Если бы нефтяной индустрии не было вообще то не только планета но и политическая сцена были бы намного чище.

• Так давай объединять усилия по поиску новой энергии, пусть она будет другой, но нам надо ее найти как можно быстрее и спасти мир...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.