Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Так вот и собирай всю информацию по миру и сортируй, программу создай и т.д., каждый человек что-то должен делать в поиске новой энергии!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Сегодня начал делать опыт с 14-00, оставил на ночь электроразряды в реакторе, надо сутками смотреть за установкой, в геологическом времени это было миллионы лет, а я должен сделать за сутки двое, что бы поймать шаровую молнию в реакторе... завтра опять выложу свои опыты, давления и температуры пока нет!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

Gennady said...'Today I started to do the experiment from 14-00, left the electrical discharges in the reactor for the night, it's necessary to watch the installation for days, it was millions of years in geological time, and I have to do two in a day to catch the ball lightning in the reactor ... tomorrow again lay out their experiences, pressure and temperature yet!'

• Что разряды не получились, 10 кв. стояло на месте, маленькие разрядики только было, реактор не нагрелся даже... продолжаем стрелять увеличил разряды...

• External Content youtu.be
    the Third day of experiences, wasn't today categories in the morning at all, 10 quarter costs also any categories!!! Not clearly why so. I reduced gaps on both rated sportsmen, powerful categories, an interval the truth the big - about one minute began.

• Wow, the Google translate, or whatever it is, becomes quite imaginative. I assume "rated sportsmen" are perhaps "electrode gaps".

Let me see, without any Russian background:

"The third day of experiments, was not like the earlier ones at all. (About) 250 times more current / power ?. Not clear why that would be. I reduced the gaps on both electrodes. Large change with very revealing result after about one minute."

Hopefully my bumbling attempt will get someone with real Russian language expertise to help us out.

• Research Team in Japan Reports Excess Heat - (Nissan Motors among otheres)

К сожалению у меня нет связи с ними, потому что я плохо знаю английский язык. Я живу в Казахстане, я геолог-геофизик, я делаю модель планеты Земля и процессы LENR там происходят постоянно. Я хочу обратить внимание физиков на геологию, что бы вместе создать генератор электричества на основе модели планеты Земля. Основным механизмом генератора я считаю , будет вращение шаровой молнии в реакторе, соответствующий пластовым условиям для образования шаровых конкреций!

Unfortunately I have no communication with them because I badly know English. I live in Kazakhstan, I am geologist-geophysicist, I do planet model Earth and processes of LENR occur constantly there. I want to pay attention of physicists to geology, what together to create the electricity generator on the basis of planet model Earth. I consider as the main mechanism of the generator, there will be a rotation of a fireball in the reactor, corresponding to sheeted conditions for formation of spherical concretions!

• http://viktorkotl.livejournal.…5%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%83

Spherical concretions are anybody 15 years ago and also I didn't notice too. But the knowledge of the planet, its model led to understanding of other device of the planet as it is accepted now academicians that the kernel of the planet consists of iron, and I think that from plasma like a fireball! At the expense of spherical and linear lightnings underground these spherical concretions also turned out, well generally without electricity didn't do! I everything can't pay attention of physicists to a solution of formation of concretions in any way, but so far it is impossible also I do experiences for receiving concretions. And the result is and even physicists at the expense of categories receives concretions and a transmutation of chemical elements from one in others, for example from lead-gold! But the world needs new energy, oil is blood of the planet and we kill ourselves! so it is time to unite and the whole world to look for new energy! Research Team in Japan Reports Excess Heat - (Nissan Motors among otheres)

• Kaolinite gives water in subduktion zones! What nonsense! Water and oil are formed in subduktion zones of sedimentary breeds due to cold nuclear synthesis in crust. From not organic chemistry water, and from organic chemistry oil turns out! In a cloak there is no magma, magma is formed due to electricity in subduktion zones, friction most of all there! Drift of continents happens due to rotation of the kernel (20-40 m/s) consisting of plasma of type of a fireball and transferring these movements to planet geospheres Earth of 2-16 cm/year! From a difference of speeds there is a friction of geospheres which leads to a dynamo effect which electricity collects in the terrestrial electrocondenser (Faraday in 1 F). At the same time the planet is arranged as a radiator where constantly there is a migration of fluids that leads to radiator effect and temperature won't exceed more than 600 degrees on Page. Pressure are too not considerable, the basis of existence of the planet is gravitation! Here we will construct planet model - gather in search - and we will receive an UFO! Rotation of geospheres also leads to a subduktion and not only oceanic bark, but also continental! http://www.geologypage.com/201…earths-mantle-inside.html

• http://www.geologypage.com/2017/11/...ransformation-graphite-hexagonal-diamond.html

Diamonds were formed at the expense of an electric discharge leading to cold nuclear synthesis. the electricity creates sharp pressure and without high temperature.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=RM-XnHXFCqo prepared This movie for a meeting with Trump! But so far we go not that way, I know many of this movie, they strongly are mistaken, they have all a thermonuclear reaction, the sun and a wind in the head, and it is time to be engaged in cold nuclear synthesis! https://www.iccf21.com/ I gather Here, but the University of money doesn't give, it is necessary to cut the family budget..., the science demands the victims!

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…gical-heart-revealed.html Geysers as well as volcanoes are formed due to terrestrial electricity! Has such effect also Rossi's researches! Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Yes, it is my Russian friends, they have my subject at the forum https://lenr.su/forum/index.php? I try to write with threads/generator-tarasenko-na-osnove-modeli-planety-zemlja.43/Ya in English, I don't know as well translates Google!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Opened Earth veins as Vysotsky correctly told! But why they didn't think that to the planet is sick! People monsters! It is time to look for new energy!

Вскрыли вены Земли, как правильно сказал Высоцкий! Но почему они не подумали, что планете больно! Люди изверги! Пора искать новую энергию!

• http://deepoil.ru/forum/index.php/topic, 46.msg1123/topicseen.html#msg1123 About an oil origin at the expense of HYaS I wrote before all, and indirectly in 2003, due to electricity! Krivitsky, Atsyukovsky and Timurziyev have an old geosinklinalny theory! Listening to Atsyukovsky in MSU at physicists I told it to it about it. And at Timurziyev instead of brains oil in the head, is his motto - "Oil is born twice: in a subsoil of Earth and in the Geologist's head..." Oil is blood of the planet and it in general can't be extorted, global climate change to that the certificate... And Trump correctly left the contract - greenhouse effect and fight against carbon dioxide it for academicians! It is necessary to forbid to extract oil and all chorus to look for new energy, but not to be at war and frighten by the nuclear weapon...

http://deepoil.ru/forum/index.…23/topicseen.html#msg1123 О происхождении нефти за счет ХЯС я написал раньше всех, а косвенно в 2003, за счет электричества! У Кривицкого, Ацюковского и Тимурзиева старая геосинклинальная теория! Слушая Ацюковского в МГУ у физиков я ему это сказал об этом. Ну а у Тимурзиева вместо мозгов нефть в голове, это его девиз-"Нефть рождается дважды: в недрах Земли и в голове Геолога..." Нефть-это кровь планеты и ее вообще выкачивать нельзя, глобальное изменение климата тому свидетельство... А Трамп правильно вышел из договора-парниковый эффект и борьба с углекислым газом это для академиков! Надо запретить добывать нефть и всем хором искать новую энергию, а не воевать и пугать ядерным оружием...

• Seminar BL #113

[email protected]

Bychvl

[email protected]

[email protected]

My box

[email protected]

and 166 more...

On February 4, 17:19
    Dear colleagues!

We tell you that on Wednesday 7.02.2018 at physical faculty of MSU

in audience 551 will pass a meeting of the all-Moscow Seminar "Physics the silnotochnykh of categories, the long-living plasma educations (LLPE) and the electric phenomena in the atmosphere, physics of the fireball (F) and physical and chemical processes in long-living high-energy and plasma objects" (Meeting No. 113).

Speakers:

18.30-19.10

Surnin S. P. Constancy of VELOCITY OF LIGHT

AND PRINZZIP'S GENERALIZATION ADDITIONS OF SPEEDS

Ph.: 8-915-304-61-26. E-mail: [email protected]

18.30-19.10 report

Summary

Today, the statement about constancy of velocity of light in vacuum, i.e. about independence of velocity of light of the speed of a source and the observer's speed, is considered [1] postulate, though follows from many experimental facts.

Also it is considered [2] that constancy of velocity of light contradicts classical mechanics, and is concrete, to the principle of addition of speeds Galilee:

u = u1 + v, (1)

where u and u1-of speed of a material body (a material point) concerning systems C and S1sootvetstvenno, and v– the relative speed of the movement of system S1otnositelno of system C.

Here it will be shown that constancy of velocity of light doesn't contradict classical mechanics and natural generalization of the principle of addition of speeds Galilee within classical mechanics is given.

Frolov V.P. the ShM Model in the form of the ring electric current proceeding in the closed plasma

19.30-20.10 report

Summary

ShM in the form of the ring electric current proceeding in the closed plasma appears while one of sharp "crinkles" of the channel of a lightning discharge "is short-circuited" by the straightening breakdown. The high speed of change of current in the formed plasma contour generates and holds a wave in EM contour. ShM appears when length of this wave coincides with category circle length. This coincidence is a condition of a self-resonance of EM of waves providing their "long" existence. These reasonings on ShM were evolved later by vortex model of the elementary particles possessing the elementary electric charge "distributed" along a whirlwind circle. According to model of "particles", [1] each ring of EM of waves also contains in ShM, this charge. For long coexistence of many rings of ShM their total charge has to be partially or is completely compensated by air ions from category plasma.

The given (vortex) model it is rather simply possible to present also the mechanism of the observed passing of ShM through a windowpane without leaving of traces of passing. It is obvious that total electric charge of ShM can have the sign determined by a sign of a charge its wave components. Flying by near a window of the room comprising surplus of ions of an opposite sign, ShM can be attracted by electrostatic force to room glass. Thus air ions in ShM will make a start room ions to part of ShM, distant from glass, and its radio wave part will begin (through glass!) to get into the room. Further the field of ions of the room can push away completely the ions surrounding ShM at the time of its education and to replace them with the ions of the same sign.

We will show reality of existence of force capable to hold EM radiation round a motionless point of space. We will find the size of such force by means of a school formula (F=mv2/r) which relativistic an invariantna, i.e. it is possible to copy it in a look

F=mc2/r. (1) We will substitute to the place of the mass of quantum its expression from equality here, de Broylia

hυ = mc2 (2) frequency (υ) in which we will express as (υ = с/λ). In the turned-out expression for force – we will substitute (F=hc/λr) a condition of a self-resonance of waves (λ = 2πr) and, having used definition of constant thin structure of Dirac (α = e2/_ c), we will replace (Ћc) on (е2/α). The formula which turned out as a result

F=е2/αr2 (3) at (r) equal to the radius of nucleons is known as one of definitions of strong interaction by ≈137 times exceeding force of Coulomb pushing apart of elementary charges of one sign. So the real force capable to hold quantum of an electromagnetic field, on the closed trajectory exists, and it has the resonant nature! The resonant origin of expression (3) is confirmed by features of manifestation of nuclear forces – their sharp disappearance which is followed sometimes (at emergence between gap nucleons) disintegration of a kernel, and transformation into pushing away in attempt to squeeze nucleons. So strong interaction can be considered as a special case of the electromagnetic – its resonant state.

LITERATURE

1)..... Frolov, "Electromagnetic resonance as reason of stability of elements of substance". Physical thought of Russia, No. 1, page 70 – 72, (2005)

Time of the beginning of a meeting 18.30ch.!!!!!!!.

Everyone is invited

to register on ph. 8-916 0257091 or on the Internet for inclusion in the list till evening of Monday if there is no your surname in the list see the Appendix

Head Seminara

ф. - m of sciences, the academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences V. L. Bychkov

8-916 0257091

[email protected]

Bureau of a seminar:

Prof. Yu.V. Burtayev

to. t. - sciences A.Yu. Gryaznov

to. t. - m of sciences V. V. Nizovtsev

Seminar BL #113

От[email protected]

Bychvl [email protected] Кому[email protected]

Мой ящик [email protected]

и еще 166... 4 февраля, 17:19

Уважаемые коллеги!

Сообщаем Вам, что в среду 7.02.2018 г. на физическом факультете МГУ

в аудитории 551 будет проходить заседание общемосковского Семинара «Физика сильноточных разрядов, долгоживущих плазменных образований (ДПО) и электрических явлений в атмосфере, физика шаровой молнии (ШМ) и физико-химических процессов в долгоживущих высокоэнергетических и плазменных объектах» (Заседание № 113).

Докладчики:

18.30-19.10

Сурнин С.П. ПОСТОЯНСТВО СКОРОСТИ СВЕТА

И ОБОБЩЕНИЕ ПРИНЦЦИПА СЛОЖЕНИЯ СКОРОСТЕЙ

Тел.: 8-915-304-61-26. E-mail: [email protected]

18.30-19.10 доклад

Аннотация

На сегодняшний день, утверждение о постоянстве скорости света в вакууме, т. е. о независимости скорости света от скорости источника и скорости наблюдателя, считается [1] постулатом, хотя и вытекает из многих экспериментальных фактов.

Также считается [2], что постоянство скорости света противоречит классической механике, а конкретно, принципу сложения скоростей Галилея:

u = u1 + v, (1)

где u и u1- скорости материального тела (материальной точки) относительно систем С и C1соответственно, а v– относительная скорость движения системы C1относительно системы С.

Здесь будет показано, что постоянство скорости света не противоречит классической механике и дано естественное обобщение принципа сложения скоростей Галилея в рамках классической механики.

Фролов В.П. Модель ШМ в виде кольцевого электрического тока, протекающего внутри замкнутой плазмы

19.30-20.10 доклад

Аннотация

ШМ в виде кольцевого электрического тока, протекающего внутри замкнутой плазмы появляется в тот момент, когда одна из резких «извилин» канала разряда молнии «закорачивается» спрямляющим пробоем. Большая скорость изменения тока в образовавшемся плазменном контуре генерирует и удерживает внутри контура ЭМ волну. ШМ появляется, когда длина этой волны совпадает с длиной окружности разряда. Это совпадение является условием саморезонанса ЭМ волн, обеспечивающего их «продолжительное» существование. На основе этих рассуждений о ШМ позже возникла вихревая модель элементарных частиц, обладающих элементарным электрическим зарядом, «распределённым» вдоль окружности вихря. В соответствии с моделью «частиц», [1] каждое кольцо ЭМ волн в ШМ также содержит, этот заряд. Для продолжительного совместного существования многих колец ШМ их суммарный заряд должен быть частично или полностью компенсирован ионами воздуха из плазмы разряда.

Приведённой (вихревой) моделью достаточно просто можно представить и механизм наблюдавшегося прохождения ШМ сквозь оконное стекло без оставления следов прохождения. Очевидно, что суммарный электрический заряд ШМ может иметь знак, определяемый знаком заряда её волновой компоненты. Пролетая рядом с окном помещения, содержащего в себе избыток ионов противоположного знака, ШМ может электростатической силой притянуться к стеклу помещения. При этом ионы воздуха в ШМ будут отталкиваться ионами помещения к дальней от стекла части ШМ, а её радиоволновая часть начнёт (сквозь стекло!) проникать в помещение. Далее поле ионов помещения может полностью оттолкнуть ионы, окружавшие ШМ в момент её образования, и заместить их своими ионами того же знака.

Покажем реальность существования силы, способной удерживать ЭМ излучение вокруг неподвижной точки пространства. Величину такой силы найдём с помощью школьной формулы (F=mv2/r), которая релятивистски инвариантна, т.е. её можно переписать в виде

F=mс2/r. (1) Подставим сюда на место массы кванта её выражение из равенства, де Бройля

hυ = mc2,                                                                                                             (2)                                                    частоту (υ) в котором выразим как (υ=с/λ). В получившееся выражение для силы – (F=hc/λr) подставим условие саморезонанса волн (λ=2πr) и, воспользовавшись определением постоянной тонкой структуры Дирака (α=е2/Ћc), заменим (Ћc) на (е2/α). Получившаяся в итоге формула

F=е2/αr2 (3) при (r), равном радиусу нуклонов известна как одно из определений сильного взаимодействия, в ≈137 раз превышающее силу кулоновского расталкивания элементарных зарядов одного знака. Так что реальная сила, способная удерживать квант электромагнитного поля, на замкнутой траектории существует, и она имеет резонансную природу! Резонансное происхождение выражения (3) подтверждается особенностями проявления ядерных сил – их резким исчезновением, сопровождающимся иногда (при появлении между нуклонами зазора) распадом ядра, и превращением в отталкивание при попытке нуклоны сжать. Так что сильное взаимодействие можно считать частным случаем электромагнитного – его резонансным состоянием.

ЛИТЕРАТУРА

1).В.П. Фролов, «Электромагнитный резонанс как причина устойчивости элементов вещества», ж. Физическая мысль России, №1, с.70 – 72, (2005)

Время начала заседания 18.30ч.!!!!!!!.

Приглашаются все желающие

записаться по тел. 8-916 0257091 или через интернет для включения в список до вечера понедельника, если отсутствует Ваша фамилия в списке см. Приложение

Руководитель Семинара

д.ф.-м. наук, академик РАЕН В.Л. Бычков

8-916 0257091

[email protected]

Бюро семинара:

Проф. Ю.В. Буртаев

к. ф.- наук А.Ю. Грязнов

к. ф.-м. наук В.В. Низовцев

• Who knows Russian, what to translate theses into English, help please. https://www.iccf21.com/

Code
    Электрогеология 
    Тарасенко Г.В., Демичева Е.А.
    Каспийский государственный университет технологий и инжиниринга им. Ш.Есенова

Участие электричества в развитии Земли, видимо, не представляет исключительной редкости, как не представляют редкости и землетрясения. Однако глубинные пробои до мантии Земли требуют исключительных условий сочетания мощной электризации пород и образования глубинных ослабленных зон, в корнях которых возникают частично расплавленные высокоэлектропроводные зоны в местах субдукционной литосферы.  Последние сейсмические и сейсмологические данные позволили выявить механический привод геосфер от ядра до поверхности. Скорость вращения геосфер увеличивается с глубиной. Механическая передача вращения геосфер возможна только при наличии плазменного ядра, типа шаровой молнии, с момента образования планеты. Вращение шаровых молний (плазмоидов) изучается в современное время на основе холодного ядерного синтеза (LENR). Вращение геосфер приводит к динамо-эффекту планеты Земля и служит природным генератором электричества. 
    Накопителем вырабатываемой таким образом энергии служит литосфера, имеющая свойства электрического конденсатора. Фарадей оценил электроемкость планеты в 1 фараду. Пластинами земного «конденсатора» служат горные породы (пласты), а прокладкой (диэлектриком), в свою очередь, являются флюиды, циркулирующие (мигрирующие) между пластами, что приводит и к радиаторному эффекту-охлаждению ядерных процессов. С позиций тектоники плит флюиды образуются в зонах субдукции. Во время поглощения горные породы растираются в порошок (муку) за счет «эффекта жерновов», образующегося за счет разницы скоростей движения пластин (пластов) и геосфер. Глубинные флюиды растворяют и выносят на большие расстояния различные растворимые в них породы (глина, известняк и др.), образуя, таким образом, базальные пачки, по которым и происходит миграция флюидов. В базальных пачках и карстах увеличивается напряженность электрического поля достигая значения электрической прочности среды, происходит ее пробой и нейтрализация зарядов. В канале разряда образуется плазма, в которой протекают многочисленные физические и химические процессы. Эти явления накопления зарядов и возникновения разрядов могут происходить так же и в земных недрах в диэлектрических горных породах и пустотах. Искровые разряды в земных недрах, когда в искровом канале выделяется много энергии, могут инициировать землетрясения. Доказательством таких процессов и служат шаровые конкреции, встречающиеся во всех рудных и угольных шахтах.  Их изучение позволит создать условия образования шаровых плазменных образований, обладающих большой кинетической энергией. Примером такой энергии служат взрывы в шахтах. Во время проходки продуктивного пласта часто встречаются пустоты-карсты, внутри которых находятся шаровые молнии. Шахтеры их называют «шубины» или «зайчики».  К электровзрывам в земной коре относятся и образование кимберлитовых трубок взрыва.
    Различный химический состав связывается с присутствием плазмы холодного ядерного синтеза, где происходит трансмутация химических элементов из одних в другие. Образование шаровых конкреций связывается с «пластовым электричеством» в земной коре. Внутри пласта-коллектора происходит разряд в виде искры или импульса тока, а может быть и просто слабый постоянный ток, вызванный разностью концентрации солей в пластовом электролите. Такой процесс возможен при наличии плазмы различной формы, обладающей гравитационным и магнитным полем, перерабатывающей пластовые растворы и образуя геологические тела различного строения. Возможно, в них происходят процессы холодного ядерного синтеза и приводит к образованию различных месторождений полиметаллов, угля, горных пород и минералов.  
    Нами также были произведены первые проверочные эксперименты по моделированию пластовых условий: было создано давление, магнитное поле и в экспериментальную камеру реактора были поданы электрические разряды. К сожалению, не сделан элементный анализ, но получены весьма обнадеживающие результаты по происходящим процессам внутри такого простейшего реактора – после первоначального возбуждения электрических разрядов, на статоре появилось напряжение.

• Official Post

Google says:-

The participation of electricity in the development of the Earth, apparently, does not represent an exceptional rarity, as there are no rarity and earthquake. However, deep breakdowns to the Earth's mantle require exceptional conditions for combining powerful electrification of rocks and the formation of deep weakened zones, in the roots of which partially melted high-conductivity zones occur in the subduction lithosphere. The latest seismic and seismological data made it possible to reveal the mechanical drive of geospheres from the core to the surface. The speed of rotation of the geospheres increases with depth. Mechanical transmission of rotation of geospheres is possible only in the presence of a plasma core, such as ball lightning, since the formation of the planet. Rotation of ball lightning (plasmoids) is studied in modern times on the basis of cold nuclear fusion (LENR). Rotation of the geospheres leads to the dynamo effect of the planet Earth and serves as a natural generator of electricity. The accumulator of the energy produced in this way is the lithosphere, which has the properties of an electric capacitor. Faraday estimated the electric capacity of the planet in 1 farada. Plates of the earth's "condenser" are rocks (layers), and the gasket (dielectric), in turn, is the fluids that circulate (migrate) between the layers, which leads to a radiative effect, the cooling of nuclear processes. From the standpoint of plate tectonics, fluids are formed in subduction zones. During absorption, the rocks are ground into powder (flour) due to the "millstone effect", formed due to the difference in the speeds of movement of the plates (seams) and geospheres. Deep fluids dissolve and carry out for a long distance various soluble rocks (clay, limestone, etc.), thus forming basal packs, along which the migration of fluids takes place. In basal packets and karsts, the electric field strength increases, reaching the value of the electrical strength of the medium, its breakdown occurs and neutralization of charges. In the discharge channel, a plasma is formed in which numerous physical and chemical processes occur. These phenomena of accumulation of charges and the occurrence of discharges can occur also in the terrestrial interior of dielectric rocks and voids. Spark discharges in the earth's interior, when a lot of energy is released in a spark channel, can trigger earthquakes. Proof of such processes are the spherical nodules found in all ore and coal mines. Their study will make it possible to create conditions for the formation of spherical plasma formations that have a large kinetic energy. An example of this energy is explosions in mines. During the penetration of productive strata, there are often cavities-karsts, inside which are ball lightning. The miners call them "shubins" or "bunnies". The formation of kimberlite explosion tubes also belongs to electric explosions in the earth's crust. A different chemical composition is associated with the presence of a plasma of cold nuclear fusion, where the transmutation of chemical elements occurs from one to the other. The formation of globular concretions is associated with "stratal electricity" in the earth's crust. Inside the reservoir there is a discharge in the form of a spark or current pulse, or maybe just a weak direct current caused by the difference in salt concentration in the formation electrolyte. Such a process is possible in the presence of a plasma of various shapes, possessing a gravitational and magnetic field, processing reservoir solutions and forming geological bodies of different structures. It is possible that processes of cold nuclear fusion occur in them and lead to the formation of various deposits of polymetals, coal, rocks and minerals. We also conducted the first verification experiments to simulate reservoir conditions: a pressure was created, a magnetic field, and electric discharges were fed to the experimental chamber of the reactor. Unfortunately, no elemental analysis was done, but very promising results were obtained on the processes occurring inside such a simple reactor - after the initial excitation of electrical discharges, a voltage appeared on the stator.

Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.