Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Yes, yes! Help me with transfer and editing theses, I want to send them to ICCF 21 to Colorado! I have no good translator, help me.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

See if you can find somebody bi-lingual to ensure I have not changed the meaning anywhere.

The importance of electricity in the development of Earth’s geology is not readily apparent, it is not a rarity, but fundamental to many processes. Structural breakdowns deep in the Earth's mantle require exceptional conditions, combining the powerful electrification of rocks and the formation of ‘weakened zones’, partially melted high-conductivity zones which occur in the subduction lithosphere.

The latest seismic and seismological data has made it possible to reveal the rotary mechanism which drives geospheres from the Earth’s core towards the surface. The speed of this rotation increases with depth but is made possible only in the presence of a plasma core, of a type similar to ball lightning which has existed since the formation of our planet. The rotary motion of ball lightning (also called plasmoids) has been studied in modern times since it may be the basis of cold nuclear fusion (LENR). Rotation of sub-surface geospheres generates electricity and is responsible for the dynamo effect of planet Earth. Energy produced in this way accumulates in the lithosphere, which has the properties of an electric capacitor. Faraday estimated the electric capacity of the planet to be 1 faraday. (??? not checked by translator)

The plates of this natural condenser are rock strata, and the dielectric medium between them is the fluid that circulates between these layers, which causes a radiative effect and the cooling of nuclear processes. From the standpoint of plate tectonics, these fluids are formed in subduction zones. During absorption in these regions, rocks are ground into powder by the "millstone effect", cause by the different speed of movement of the plates (seams) and geospheres. Deep fluids dissolve and transport soluble rocks (clay, limestone, etc.) over long distances, forming basal packets along which the migration of fluids is favoured. Within these basal packets and karsts electric field strength increases until it exceeds the dielectric strength of the medium, at which point breakdown occurs and these charges are neutralised. Inside the discharge channel plasma is formed in which numerous physical and chemical processes occur. This phenomenon of charge build-up followed by discharges can also occur in the interior of dielectric rocks and voids. Spark discharges in the earth's interior, when a lot of energy is released in a spark channel, can trigger earthquakes.

Proof that such processes occur is provided by the spherical nodules found in all ore and coal mines. Study of these nodules will make it possible to create the correct conditions for the formation of spherical plasma formations with a large kinetic energy. Mine explosions give us some idea of the potential power of this process. During the penetration of productive strata, there are often cavities or karsts, which contain ball lightning, miners call them "shubins" or "bunnies". Also it is these electric explosions in the earth's crust are that form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

A different subterranean chemical environment is associated with the presence of plasmas of cold nuclear fusion, in which the transmutation of elements occurs. In these reservoirs there may be a discharge in the form of a spark or current pulse, or just a weak direct current caused by variations in salt concentration in the formation electrolytes. This LENR process is possible because of the presence of plasmas of various forms, which possess both gravitational and magnetic fields and are able to process the surrounding material into geological bodies of different types. It is possible that such processes lead to the formation of various deposits of polymetals, coal, rocks and minerals. We have also conducted the first verification experiments to simulate reservoir conditions: Inside a simple reactor chamber a pressured environment was created in the presence of a magnetic field and electric discharges. Unfortunately, no elemental analysis has been performed, but very promising results were obtained - after the initial excitation of electrical discharges, a voltage appeared on the stator, which suggests the formation of a condenser-like structure inside the reactor. (added by translator).

• Thanks dear Smith! I am very grateful to you for the help! I translated through Google from English into Russian and I liked the translation, everything is clear, sense of my article good! If there is still an opportunity to check with the two-pagan, it won't prevent.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

Excellent. I can only suggest that if you need more of this, we do it off-forum. Click on my name, visit my profile page and you can email me directly from there. Tick the right box and I can email you straight back.

During the penetration of productive strata, there are often cavities or karsts, which contain ball lightning, miners call them "shubins" or"bunnies". Also it is these electric explosions in the earth's crust that form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

Re-reading this, and considering Max's comment above I would suggest altering the quoted sentence above to read...

During the penetration of productive strata, there are cavities or karsts, which may sometimes contain ball lightning, which miners call "shubins" or"bunnies". It is these highly energetic electric phenomena in the earth's crust that also form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

• Thanks! Fireballs in mines and kimberlitovy tubes have the general properties, but the different force of energy! I will attentively study your offers!

Images

• Official Post

It is hard for me to understand details.

It seems to be a Dog-bone like reactor Ni+LiAlH4 (1.5g Ni + 0.15 g of LiAlH. powder occupying 90% of volume)

, probably following previous experiments:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/389-stepanov-ru-pdf/

Total COP is 1.2, with maxium at 1.51

The drawing and text seems to describe flow calorimetry with 2 thermocouple, but In cannot find the fluid (water? not air?).

I cannot conclude but it is interesting

• At the time of an earthquake there is a strong friction of plates layers at the expense of what the high electric potential which category gives aftershtok repeated earthquakes collects! The earthquake occurs also due to terrestrial electricity, but not compression of plates! https://www .sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180214150155.htm

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…ble-geologists-think.html
    Geologists can't understand in any way - from where there are motions in cratons! Drift of continents happens due to rotation of a kernel of the type of the fireball consisting of a gas-and-dust fog from the moment of origin of planets consisting of plasma! Under plates there is no magma, magma is formed in subduktion zones due to electricity of the earth!!! There are electric furnaces (domains) which melt breed and turn into magma! A planet dynamo car unfortunately weakens, from the planet take away oil, water is blood of the planet!

• The core is not iron, the core consists of a plasma of cold nuclear fusion, such as ball lightning, its rotation and gives the dynamo effect of the Earth, the magnetic and gravitational field of the Earth! But pumping oil leads to global climate change, the planet is dying before our eyes, and people are drinking the blood of the planet Earth !!! Think: What is oil for the planet Earth? Stupid Earthers have not yet come to this .... sorry for my grandchildren and their generation, they will curse us! https://www.livescience.com/61…twitter&utm_medium=social

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.