Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Fabrice David I remember these Happy days in Padua.

I am very sad beyond what I can express in writing about the passing away of my friend Yuri Bazhutov.

We will remember his smile and his joviality. He was a great scientist and a dynamic teacher.

I regret even more not having been able to participate in the last congress of Dagomys, at the foot of the beautiful mountains of the Caucasus.

Our dear friend Yuri Nikolaevich will be sorely missed.

Every day, I will try to earn the name of disciple.

Fabrice David.

Мои соболезнования.

Дагомыс, он любил работать и отдыхать

Это в Италии 2007 год

Криница

Дагомыс 2007 ICCF 13

Индия 2011

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• "> cc17479a76f1.jpg%20  
    With a regret we report that on March 7, 2018 on the 88th year of life the outstanding scientist – the physicist, the chief researcher of theoretical department IOF RAN Henri Amvrosievitch Roukhadze - the gentleman of the Award "Honour Sign", "Awards of the Labour Red Banner", the winner of the State Award USSR, the medals "For Labour Valour", "Veteran of Work", "For Development of Science and Equipment", the foreign member of National Academy of Sciences of the republic of Georgia, the honourable doctor of the Sofia university of K. Okhridsky (Bulgaria), Institute of theoretical physics of N. N. Bogolyubov, the Dagestan state university suddenly died.

Professor Rukhadze Henri Amvrosievitch - the expert in the field of physics of plasma and physical electronics, the author more than 600 scientific publications, including more than 50 reviews, 3 patents and 22 monographs published as in Russia, and abroad.

Rukhadze A.A. I laid the foundation of physics of the radiating plasma, under its management effective ultra-violet light sources for a rating of lasers were created.

Rukhadze A.A. by right it is considered the founder of the new direction in physics of plasma – relativistic plasma the microwave oven of electronics. He not only laid the foundation of the theory of this new area of science, but also together with pupils developed the theory of powerful pulse sources of the microwave oven which under his management were realized in concrete devices.

Great attention of Rukhadze A.A. gives to pedagogical work. He taught in Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (the state university). Under its management hundreds of theses are executed, 76 master's theses are defended, 34 of his pupils became doctors of science.

Rukhadze A.A. pupils. fruitfully work in many countries in which he gave lectures, or I conducted joint researches. It should be noted, the school of sciences of professors N. Nikolov, N. Martynov, I. Zhelyazkov, S. Ivanov, associate professor V. Bogdanov created by it at the Sofia university. In Germany professors D. Zyunder, R. Shreter and the doctor From Sadykov, in Serbia – professor B. Milich, in Syria — E. Abu Asali, in Turkey — A. Iilmaz, the Republic of Korea — M. Rhee-Hee work. It is a lot of Rukhadze A.A. pupils. work in the neighboring countries and the former republics of the former USSR.

The textbooks and manuals created by it on electrodynamics of material environments and physics of plasma are translated into many languages of the world and enjoy wide popularity. For the textbook "Fundamentals of Electrodynamics of Plasma" of Rukhadze A.A. together with Alexandrov A.F. and Bogdankevich L.S. were awarded in 1991 the State Award of the Russian Federation. Rukhadze A.A. by right it is considered the founder of the leading school on physics of plasma and theoretical physics in Russia.

Especially it should be noted publishing of Rukhadze A.A. since the beginning of scientific activity, he translated much and edited the translations of foreign scientific literature: the well-known monograph of R. Faymann "Quantum electrodynamics", G. Ekker and R. Balesku's textbooks on kinetics of plasma and some other. In 2004-2005 an editorial board in structure: Rukhadze A.A., Urutskoyev, L.I. Smyk V. F., Fishermen Yu.P. and Samsonenko N. F. under the leadership of Zh. Loshak (France) the systematized 4-volume collection of works of the great French physicist L. De Broil, one of founders of quantum mechanics is published. This unique edition which analogs aren't present even in France.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…ics-thanks-to-plumes.html

Rotation of geospheres of plates of plates happens due to rotation of a kernel consisting of plasma of cold nuclear synthesis like a fireball. I collect planet model on the basis of concretion-like model of the planet Earth! The friction of geospheres also gives charging of the terrestrial electrocondenser and a radiator on which there is a migration of the fluids formed in subduktion zones, but not sea water. The planet model will also give a new type of energy on fireballs!

http://www.geologypage.com/201…ics-thanks-to-plumes.html

Вращение геосфер пластин плит происходит за счет вращения ядра состоящее из плазмы холодного ядерного синтеза типа шаровой молнии. Я собираю модель планеты на основе конкреционной модели планеты Земля! Трение геосфер и дает зарядку земного электроконденсатора и радиатора, по которому идет миграция флюидов образованных в зонах субдукции, а не морской воды. Модель планеты и даст новый вид энергии на шаровых молниях!

• Here to what oil production leads! And it was hidden by Americans from society. This crime against humanity, against the nature! But not the knowledge of laws of the nature doesn't relieve responsibility from stupid mankind! the same failures are found on Yamal in Russia, gas only there long ago.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/t…rming-rates/#6a55dec8c8b3 . Planet oil-blood, reflect people for what oil is necessary to the planet Earth????

Вот к чему приводит добыча нефти! И это скрывали американцы от общества. Это преступление против человечества, против природы! Но не знание законов природы не снимает ответственность с тупого человечества! такие же провалы давно обнаружены на Ямале в России, только там газ.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/03/28/massive-oil-fields-in-texas-are-heaving-and-sinking-at-alarming-rates/#6a55dec8c8b3

• My old article, it is possible to tell the main, but many new data were typed, it is necessary to expand article and to write in the magazine with a high impakt - a factor who will prompt the good geological magazine! http://314159.ru/tarasenko/tarasenko1.htm

Моя старая статья, можно сказать основная, но набралось много новых данных, надо расширить статью и написать в в журнале с высоким импакт - фактором, кто подскажет журнал! http://314159.ru/tarasenko/tarasenko1.htm

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Памяти Рухадзе и Бажутова.

• http://www.infinite-energy.com/resources/yuri-bazhutov.html

In Memory of Yuri Bazhutov
    Photos courtesy of David Nagel

Bazhutov1.jpg
    A leading Russian cold fusion/transmutation researcher and advocate has died. Dr. Yuri Bazhutov, who passed away on March 9 at the age of 70, was an active member of and leader in the LENR community until the end.

Bazhutov received a Ph.D. from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1984, after working at the University’s Scientific Research Institute of Nuclear Physics on cosmic rays since 1974. It was here that he began to develop the theory of a new hadron (which he later called an Erzion).

After leaving the Scientific Research Institute of Nuclear Physics in 1986, Bazhutov moved on to the Central Research Institute of Machine Building. Here he fully developed the Erzion model of cold nuclear transmutation and began experimentation. During this time he founded and chaired the Tsniimash & Korolev Physical Society.

In 1992, Bazhutov formed and directed the Erzion Research Center, after receiving investment to further research the Erzion model and experiments. (For more details on the Erzion model, see the memorial tributes below from colleagues.)

Bazhutov was also a professor at the Moscow Technical University from 1997 to 2002, and worked for the Pushkov Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation at the Russian Academy of Sciences. He contracted with the Kurchatov Institute to conduct cold nuclear transmutation experiments.

Bazhutov began organizing an annual Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation in 1993. He organized or chaired this conference every year for 24 years, with the last held in September 2017. He and Russian colleagues also organized the 13th International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF13) in 2007.

There is a good interview from October 2017 with Bazhutov, from a Russian technology company he was an advisor for, Synthestech.

Dr. Bazhutov will be missed by the cold fusion community. We hope that his colleagues carry on his legacy, not just with the Erzion model but also with the annual Russian conference. A few of Dr. Bazhutov’s colleagues have provided the following wonderful tributes about the man and his work.

Irina Savvatimova, Albina Gerasimova, Alla Kornilova, Nikolai Samsonenko, Natalia Famina, Alexey Russetsky, Sergei Tcvetkov, Alexander Parkhomenko, Anatoly Klimov, Vladimir Bichkov, Anatoly Nikitin, Inessa Stakhanova, Sergei Godin and many others:

Bazhutov2.jpg
    Yury Nikolaevich Bazhutov has gone, very suddenly and untimely.

As a nuclear physicist Yury had dedicated all his life to science and, in particular, to the field of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (cold fusion). It seemed that he would be forever with us, full of untiring enthusiasm and optimism, always seeking quick solutions to difficult problems (as in organizing his last 24th Russian LENR/Cold Fusion and Ball Lightning Conference).

He had managed to find substitutes to a succession of chairmen for the Russian LENR Coordinating Board, he was always trying to popularize his field; he had made hundreds of experiments to prove his theoretical assumptions and eventually succeeded in recruiting his own team of dedicated fellow researchers and friends.

Yury had been living in his theories and assumptions, trying to work out a clear and articulate explanation for his experimental data and observations. He was always trying to convince his friends and colleagues that he was right.

He had organized and chaired 24 Russian cold fusion and ball lightning conferences and successfully published all the proceedings. He had taken part in the majority of ICCFs and ISCMNS Workshops, working on Organizing Committees and presiding over numerous sessions. He had already started preparations for the 25th Russian LENR conference, scheduled for September 2018. His contribution to LENR in Russia and worldwide is enormous.

Our science has suffered a great and irreparable loss. Yury Bazhutov will remain in our hearts forever. At this hard and mournful moment our thoughts are with his wife, his family, his friends and colleagues.

William Collis:
    For over 25 years I have been championing the Exotic Neutral Particle (ENP) theories of Yuri Bazhutov and John Fisher, respectively their Erzion and Polyneutron proposals, which were developed completely independently and yet have so much in common. The beauty of these theories is multiple. Firstly, by invoking neutral catalytic particles to transfer neutrons from one nucleus to another, they bypass any Coulomb barrier. And with no Coulomb barrier, even heavy isotopes can be transmuted. Secondly, because these catalyzed neutron transfers also require the breaking of nuclear neutron bonds, the overall energy released is modest, just a few MeV. And this explains a fundamental observation, that CMNS does not create residual radioactivity. Few theorists address the problem, but Yuri did. But somehow outside Russia, his contributions to CMNS did not get the attention they deserved.

Bazhutov3.jpg
    Yuri was well known for his series of Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball Lightning held in Sochi on the Black Sea. The latest, the 24th, was organized last September. His leadership will be missed.

Michael McKubre:
    Yuri Nikolaevich Bazhutov was an independent thinker and a very strong force in the organization particularly of Russian cold fusion science. I spent many splendid days on the Black Sea at Abrau-Durso and Dagomys attending conferences coordinated by Yuri, for the first few traveling 36 hours by train each way from Moscow to Sochi. These were in many ways other-worldly experiences that I will treasure forever, forming many new friendships and learning new things from Russian (and Eastern Bloc) science. These experiences were life-changing. Yuri’s concept of the Erzion was something entirely novel to me and opened an altogether new way of thinking. I had previously heard the concept of massive particles to catalyze nuclear or neutron interaction only from the lips of Edward Teller (his “Meshuganon”—as he described the meaning “crazy but not necessarily repulsive”). Yuri introduced us to a pantheon of particles, Erzions. First formulated in 1981 to explain cosmic anomalies, Yuri argued that these massive hadrons, in complex interaction, could solve the riddle of not just cold fusion but also other important condensed matter nuclear reactions.

As well as an active theorist and experimentalist, Yuri Bazhutov was an influential and important member of the International Advisory Committee (IAC) of the ICCF conference series. Yuri argued that Russia does not fit naturally into the regular continental rotation of the ICCF conferences: Americas-Europe-Asia (or fits too well), that the Eastern Bloc contributed an important fraction of the science and innovation of ICCF content, and that travel to the west was difficult from these countries. He pushed hard for an ICCF in Russia and with the Americans bowing out of rotation Yuri Bazhutov (Russian Academy of Sciences), Igor Goryachev (Kurchatov Institute), Nikolai Samsonenko (People’s Friendship University) and Irina Savvatimova (Federal State Unitary Enterprise), with help from many others, were able to pull off what was in many ways one of the most interesting and memorable ICCF conferences. In June 2007 Yuri Bazhutov chaired ICCF13 held in Dagomys on the shores of the Black Sea near Sochi.

Both as a community and individually we will miss Yuri’s strong presence. Active free thinkers are very few indeed and are increasingly desperately needed. His ever-present smile and booming voice filled whichever room he was in. We will miss Yuri’s contributions to the International Advisory Committee (IAC) and his tireless energy in steering what I believe is the most sustained series of cold fusion conferences, now designated as the Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball Lightning, RCCNT&BL. I do hope that this conference series survives him, and that collectively we can resolve the mystery of the Erzion without his leadership. Wherever you are Yuri, we miss you.

E-mail: [email protected]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    my main experience which I can't still repeat, isn't present konder and a trance. Maybe who will repeat, help.

• I create the electricity generator on fireballs (plasma). Rotation of a fireball in the reactor will give the EMF (the electromotive force) on the stator or other any winding. What to receive fireballs in the reactor it is necessary to create sheeted conditions under which fireballs appear in crust, forming thus spherical concretions. Generally it is necessary to create conditions under which spherical concretions are formed. It is my concretion-like model of the planet Earth. If I receive such generator, I will prove that the kernel of the planet consists of plasma of cold nuclear synthesis like a fireball which rotation gives a planet dynamo effect! But for receiving sheeted conditions (temperature, pressure, a chemical composition of fluids) in the reactor it is necessary to carry out at the expense of constant electric discharges at which we will be able to catch and twirl a fireball (you watch the movie). Only the case of the reactor has to be dielectric. On a photo the scheme and spherical concretions. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=w7Icy0bs-c8

Я создаю генератор электричества на шаровых молниях (плазме). Вращение шаровой молнии в реакторе даст ЭДС (электродвижущую силу) на статор или другую какую-либо обмотку. Что бы получить шаровые молнии в реакторе надо создать пластовые условия, при которых шаровые молнии появляются в земной коре, образуя таким образом шаровые конкреции. Вообщем надо создать условия при которых образуются шаровые конкреции. Это есть моя конкреционная модель планеты Земля. Если я получу такой генератор, то я докажу, что ядро планеты состоит из плазмы холодного ядерного синтеза типа шаровой молнии, вращение которой и дает динамо-эффект планеты! Но для получения пластовых условий (температура, давление, химический состав флюидов) в реакторе надо проводить за счет постоянных электрических разрядов, при которых мы сможем поймать и закрутить шаровую молнию (смотрите фильм). Только корпус реактора должен быть диэлектрический. На фото схема и шаровые конкреции. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=w7Icy0bs-c8

• The kernel not iron, a kernel consists of plasma - a gas-and-dust fog in the planet which rotation gives a dynamo effect! We will make model of the planet and we will have an UFO! A prototype of the planet are spherical concretions, they too are formed underground of fireballs!

http://www.geologypage.com/201…-solid-center-formed.html

Ядро не железное, ядро состоит из плазмы-газопылевая туманность внутри планеты, вращение которой и дает динамо-эффект! Сделаем модель планеты и у нас будет летающая тарелка! Прототипом планеты являются шаровые конкреции, они тоже образуются под землей из шаровых молний!

http://www.geologypage.com/201…-solid-center-formed.html

• Synthestech- Presentation, Moscow, 15 May 2018

Сегодня, 19:23

Рассылка

?email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&e=1524156234&h=FLndmrAk6tj0qngU58qO8w&url171=c3RhdGljLnRpbGRhY2RuLmNvbS90aWxkMzUzMi0zNTY2LTQ3MzEtYjYzNC0zMjM0NjUzODY0NjYvU3ludGhlc3RlY2gucG5n&is_https=1
    Project of Cold Transmutation (LENR) technology

Synthestech En 

Presentation of the project business plan Good day,
    Synthestech is holding a Round Table Presentation with potential and current investors on May 15, 2018, in Moscow City, Moscow. The purpose of the meeting is to give the Synthestech project presentation and demonstrate the investment profitability in development of the breakthrough technology for the artificial synthesis of platinum metals.

The Synthestech project presentation will highlight the key points that potential investors are interested in: the main goal and objectives of the project, financial plan, market analysis, competition, risks, potential profitability, team members and advisors, and also further development perspectives of the Synthestech project.

This event will provide an excellent opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the project, and demonstrate the commercial attractiveness, feasibility and efficiency of the Synthestech project.

Host: Vladislav Karabanov, Founder of Synthestech project
    Co-host: Evgeniy Gilbo (Economist, former ECB consultant on risk management in Eastern Europe)

Participation fee is 3000 Rubles.
    Coffee break will be provided.

REGISTER!
    ?email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&e=1524156234&h=3ns6Al4H2sW-ahuPDlLqbQ&url171=Z2FsbGVyeS5tYWlsY2hpbXAuY29tLzVkNzQ1MmFhZjQ0YmViMGJjMWZjNjJkMDgvaW1hZ2VzLzk2Y2VmMTZmLWYxNzAtNDU5Ni1iMjQ2LTFkZTM0NWU1NTlhMC5qcGc~&is_https=1

?email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&e=1524156234&h=45C4z_KjKZEYmx-vjNcrgg&url171=Z2FsbGVyeS5tYWlsY2hpbXAuY29tLzVkNzQ1MmFhZjQ0YmViMGJjMWZjNjJkMDgvaW1hZ2VzLzNmNGNlZTRlLTcyY2MtNDYwZi05OWE5LTE2MTRhMTA3Y2Q5Zi5qcGc~&is_https=1
    We are glad to inform you about the start of the 4th Round of ICO "Synthestech".

30 % BONUS will be available to everyone for a limited period of time.

Hurry up to INVEST with 30% BONUS!

BONUS is available in Personal Investor's Dashboard: my.synthestech.com

Stay with us to learn the latest news of the project.

ico.synthestech.com 

• Electroexplosions in earth crust and their role in genesis of fluid solutions and mineral wealths

The example of the construction of the planet Land serves the spherical конкреции, formed to account electrical explosion in oil-gaz layer. During electrical explosion are formed fireballs, possessing powerful electromagnetic and гравитационным by floor attracting dissolved chemical elements from пластовых флюидов. Formation to oils links with these process exactly, but in zone «subduksii», where is constantly delivered organic carbon together with mountain sort.

КиберЛенинка: https://cyberleninka.ru/articl…rov-i-poleznyh-iskopaemyh

https://cyberleninka.ru/articl…rov-i-poleznyh-iskopaemyh моя статья - Представлены исследования в области электродинамики геосфер, объясняющие формирование сферических минералов. Показана роль электровзрывов в формировании месторождений различных полезных ископаемых.

Обратите внимание

Гравитационные и магнитные силы планеты Земля вырабатываются самой планетой, а флюиды служат отводом тепла (радиаторный эффект) от тепловых или ядерных реакций. Отбор флюидов приводит к разогреву планеты, что отмечается гидрометеорологическими исследованиями на протяжении многих лет, особенно в районах зоны разгрузки субдукционной литосферы. Строение планеты Земля и процессы реакций в ней являются прототипом модели новой энергии, которая позволит человечеству отказаться от современного энергетического сырья.

КиберЛенинка: https://cyberleninka.ru/articl…rov-i-poleznyh-iskopaemyh

• External Content youtu.be

China Beijing, a symposium at the Chinese oil university, excursion 2009.

https://yadi.sk/i/1PxB6qp83UaWbX https://yadi.sk/d/6gFa1rBk3Uab6n

https://disk.yandex.kz/client/…B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B9.divx

• Assaad Razzouk

‏Подлинная учетная запись @AssaadRazzouk

1 ч.1 час назад

The American Lung Association says cutting air pollution through the Clean Air Act will prevent at least 230,000 deaths and save $2 trillion annually by 2020

Hope someone / anyone at the EPA or the US Government is listening, but probably not

https://buff.ly/2qPsVdG

1 ответ 9 ретвитов 8 отметок «Нравится»

Gennadiy Tarassenko

‏ @GTarassenko

8 мин.8 минут назад

Да! Атмосфера создается за счет дегазации планеты Земля, но добыча нефти, газа, воды нарушает природный баланс и атмосфера не восстанавливается! Скоро мы все уснем как динозавры! Для нашего спасения есть новая энергия Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Sergei Godin said (a): ↑

No, we did not. Tried the trained electrodes on fresh electrolyte, - "training" is faster. for 2-3 shots.

[url] https://lenr.su/forum/index.ph…enie.36/page-27#post-3592 [/ url]

There is a curious old article about the achievements on the Z machine in the US temperature record of 2 billion degrees ..http: //www.cnews.ru/news/top/nechayannyj_rekord_kanun_revolyutsii_v

when changing the exploded tungsten wire to steel ... the temperature rose by 3 orders! Also, the plasma volume and the duration of the channel's existence have significantly increased, so far the cause of such a phenomenon is at the hypothesis level. It is known that Vachaev also often used steel .. nails - as starting electrodes. An interesting analogy is obtained. Perhaps in iron lies the key to the formation of plasma vortices corresponding to energy? What does the public think about this?

There is also a curious line of thought about this ... first several facts and observations: 1) it is known that the Curie point for iron is 770 g. approximately 2) it is also known that the magnetic permeability with the temperature rise to the curie point reaches 11,000 and then disappears instantly upon restructuring the lattice. 3) It is also observed that the molten metal in the water after cooling has the form of a sphere or hollow sphere. 4) according to modern electromagnetism textbooks, it is said that there is no magnetic field inside the hollow conductor with a current (for example a tube ... or a hollow sphere that can be imagined as a tube with narrowing necks on both sides) ... which contradicts several serious experimental studies (link until I can not remember). So, let's imagine a picture of the plasma of an electric high-current discharge in a longitudinal magnetic field (with electrodes from iron / cobalt or nickel for example) and all this in the water flow: the ferromagnet ions rotate along a spiral along the external field ... forming a conventionally hollow conductor in the form of a tube. . The outer layer of the plasma is actively cooled by the flow of water and begins cooling to become a metal again in the zones of plasma instabilities ... in this process there should be times when the outer layer of the tube has hardened and crossed the curie point by strengthening the outer magnet a different field from the outside of the tube and creating the same in intensity but opposite in the poles inside the tube ... but inside the tube there is still a region of plasma with all that follows. If, at a given instant, powerful structured vortices and turbulences within the plasma exist within the plasma, there are points of ultrahigh pressures and temperatures within the plasma, then nuclear reactions will take place in the plasma with energy release that will melt the outer shell of this sphere and the process will repeat again and again pulsating ... sometimes energy for nuclear reactions will not be missed and hollow spheres of metal will precipitate. Everything described happens at enormous speeds after the maximum discharge current rises immediately after the start of the moment when the external environment of water and gases begins to effectively cool the plasma, i.e. through a time much larger than the discharge itself. This moment is confirmed by your experiments ... on oscillograms. How do you hypothesis?

Sergei Godin сказал(а): ↑

Нет не пробовали. Пробовали тренированными электродами на свежем электролите, - "тренировка" происходит быстрее. за 2-3 выстрела.

[url]https://lenr.su/forum/index.ph…enie.36/page-27#post-3592[/url]

Есть любопытная старенькая статья про достижения на Z машине в США рекорда температуры в 2 млрд. градусов..http://www.cnews.ru/news/top/nechayannyj_rekord_kanun_revolyutsii_v

при смене взрываемой вольфрамовой проволоки на стальную...температура повысилась на 3 порядка! также значительно увеличились объем плазмы и длительность существования канала, до сих пор причина такого явления на уровне гипотез находится. Известно что Вачаев тоже часто использовал сталь..гвозди - в качестве пусковых электродов. Интересная аналогия получается. Возможно в железе кроется ключ к формированию вихрей плазмы соответствующих энергониве? Что об этом думает общественность?

Еще ход мысли любопытный имеется по этому поводу...сначала несколько фактов и наблюдений: 1)известно что точка кюри для железа 770 гр. примерно 2)также известно что магнитная проницаемость при росте температуры до точки кюри достигает 11000 потом мгновенно исчезает при перестройке решетки. 3)Также есть наблюдение что расплавленный металл в воде после остывания имеет форму сферы или полой сферы. 4) по современным учебникам по электромагнетизму вещают что внутри полого проводника с током(например трубки...или полой сферы которую можно представить как трубку с сужающимися горлышками с обеих сторон) магнитное поле отсутствует...что противоречит нескольким серьезным эксперементальным научным работам (ссылку пока вспомнить не могу). Итак представим картину плазмы электрического сильноточного разряда в продольном магнитном поле (с электродами из железа/кобальта или никеля например) да еще все это в потоке воды: ионы ферромагнетика вращаются по спирали вдоль внешнего поля ...образуя условно полый проводник в виде трубки...внешний слой плазмы активно охлаждается потоком воды и начинает остывать превращаясь снова в металл в зонах неустойчивостей плазмы...в этом процессе должны случаться моменты когда внешний слой трубки затвердел и перешёл точку кюри усилив внешнее магнитное поле с внешне стороны трубки и создав такое же по интенсивности но противоположное по полюсам внутри трубки...но внутри трубки еще осталась область плазмы со всеми вытекающими. Если в данное мгновение внутри плазмы заключенной в затвердевающую сферу возникнут мощные структурированные вихри и турбулентности внутри которых есть точки сверхвысоких давлений и температур, то в плазме пойдут ядерные реакции с выделением энергии что расплавит внешнюю оболочку данной сферы и процесс повториться снова и снова пульсируя...иногда энергии на ядерные реакции не будет хватать и в осадок выпадут полые сферы металла. Все описанное происходит с огромными скоростями после нарастания максимального тока разряда сразу же после начала момента когда внешняя среда воды и газов начнет эффективно охлаждать плазму, т.е. через время значительно большее чем сам разряд. Этот момент подтверждается вашими экспериментами...на осцилограммах. Как вам гипотеза?

• Это шаровые конкреции. Их образование связано с шаровыми молниями в недрах земли. Земное электричество геологи почему-то опустили, а за счет него образуется холодный ядерный синтез, который и образует все полезные ископаемые в земной коре. Я провожу исследования по образованию шаровых конкреций и я доказал, что конкреции образуются за счет земного электричества! Но эти эксперименты меня привели к получению электричества за счет вращения шаровых и линейных молний в реакторе, который вставлен в статор, вот и весь генератор.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.