Fulvio Fabiani

• So now we have a glimpse at Rossi's machine. Guy named Fulvio set up a sitonmyfacebook page. Same PR and propaganda as you'll find on Frank's page.

One thing about his spiel on Frank's e-catworld bothers me. Rossi's great. I get it. Darden is smart enough to partner up with him and will get a big piece of the pie. What's in it for Fulvio? Is he going to go on to the next middle class job after Lockheed buys out the operation and it goes the way of Sun Catalytix? Is he going to get a bone to chew on at the feast?

• If I were working on the greatest invention of the 21st century and realized that I am not getting a bone to lick and chew on at the victory feast I would get another job offer for $10-20-30K more and tell [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] that if this were any other off-the-street technology I would gladly work for you for a middle class wage. But seeing how you guys are onto something big the least you can do is offer me something anything. Even 1-2% would set Fulvio up for life. This is the United States. It's a free country! That's why high tech is done here and Italy has a crisis for engineers. They are treated right and as an integral part of the team or they walk. Maybe complacency is why Rossi imported Fulvio from Italy? And don't give me this NDA nonsense. It means Nothing to lose by Disclosing All unless you are getting a piece of the pie.

• Oops sorry. Forgot only Rossi and Darden are the chosen ones.

I see it differently than you. Rossi got the idea from someone who went to classes and did the work to get a degree. What was his name Focardi or something like that? It doesn't take me long to figure out what Darden is all about. Just take a look at the business he was in for most of his career. The guy is an apparatchik. He gets things done that others cannot do. Where government mixes with business we all know how that kind of business gets done. So here you have a guy who has made a billion or two and it's time to retire. He's what? 50-60 give or take? He's got 20-30 years left before he meets with St. Peter. He knows he's going to go to hell. If Rossi is real this is his chance at redemption. If Rossi is baloney I don't get his angle. He already has enough to retire comfortably. A scam like this would just bring attention to how he made his billions.

As for Fabiani being above it all as many Italians. This isn't about any particular nationality. It's about how people like Rossi and Darden treat their team. If the device is real they could/should set up a plan for them to benefit as well. We're talking about the greatest invention of the 21st century here. Not just some gizmo yo-yo or latest internet fad. Consider every time you fill up your gas tank or pay the Edison electric bill. Count the bucks. Throw the guys in the shop a bone at the feast. It's the right thing to do.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.