Quick Reply

• "Quick Reply" has one small advantage, that is one can scroll up to look at previous posts in the same thread while composing. Now it appears that "Extended Reply" also has something like that, but one scrolls down to see that (or so it appears). I guess if "Quick Reply" brought that about, or drew it to my attention, it can't be all bad.

Quick Reply must answer someone's imagined need. It doesn't seem to be a good fit for me, in practice.

One Example: The loss of the transparent ability to respond to a specific prior post by clicking the small black and white "Reply" at the bottom of that particular post is a serious ergonomic slowing.

Thanks for your attention and sustained efforts,
    Longview

• Official Post

The loss of the transparent ability to respond to a specific prior post by clicking the small black and white "Reply" at the bottom of that particular post is a serious ergonomic slowing.

This button was actually causing the "Error" message on quick reply.

I will try to add it again without making trouble.

But you could try to use the "Quote" button, also on the lower right of each post. Then click on "Extended reply" and you will have the quotation :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.