• ALAINCO: Can you publish some results of your due diligence on [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]?

Woodford: It would be inappropriate for us to share our due diligence

Mary: Perhaps you could explain why it is inappropriate to share

FrankCensor: Mary there are only two reasons to keep a secret. 1. To genuinely protect the establishment keeping the secret. 2. To protect the person or group of people in the establishment keeping the secret from looking foolish.

• Official Post

One clear reason is also to keep a competitive advantage

one simpler scenario than the conspiracy is simply that they are afraid to be attacked by a herd of conspiracy theorist and at the same time are happy to be the happy few who know the facts...

• Like I said in an earlier post on Fulvio Fabiani. NDA = nothing to lose by disclosing it all. Woodford can't disclose what their due diligence looked like because they have something to lose: their reputation.

Either way Woodford probably won't have to disclose anything. This contraption is going to be purchased by Lockheed. It's going to go the way of Sun Catalytix. [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Woodford will show their investors the money they made. Nobody will complain or ask or remember about what due diligence? Lockheed in turn will hide behind corporate secrets, defense secrets, and mostly big lawyer secrets. End of story.

• > One clear reason is also to keep a competitive advantage

Back in the late 80's I worked for Japanese technical intelligence. There was an old saying when we were looking at new and up-and-coming technologies. There is no market until there are at least two competitors selling something. Nobody is selling any LENR products on the market. Talk of any kind of competitive advantage is moot.

> they are afraid to be attacked by a herd of conspiracy theorist

They are not in the business of being afraid happy or sad or whatever emotion you want to attribute to their cause. They are into taking other people's money and investing it on their behalf. By the way, this leads me to remind you of another saying: "you're not paranoid if they really are after you". I'm not a conspiracy theorist. There may even be something behind LENR. It may have complications they are not telling you about. There may be glitches and instabilities they don't want to make public. They certainly gloss over the FDA approval issue. There is a multitude of worries that any kind of investor should be aware of and know about.

• You are very sweeping in your way to argue your case.

For example your two reasons to keep a secret. Are you lost? There are more reasons why they would not disclose the due diligence information. The most obvious is that it did cost money, and whatever conclusion it came to is theirs to ponder. Understand BTW that the investment came AFTER the due diligence. Something to most people is an obvious pointer on the outcome. Nevertheless, they do not want to share that information to other investors, so the can freeload. They must find their own data and draw their own conclusions.

I haven't read your deep analysis on the non validity of NDAs, however beautiful prose it must be, but you seem again very lost, as you think that breaking an NDA is something safe to do. It is very much not so. As an individual you will be mangled in the courts until you break down into bits, if the corporate counterpart so wishes. The Italian temperament of AR no doubt would take this to the limit of prosecution, if Fabiani or anybody else would break the NDA. After all, the E-Cat is potentially worth billions on the market, and nobody would sit idly by, letting all that money go down the drain. So he does indeed have plenty to loose by breaking the NDA.

On the other hand, your reasoning is backwards, as you mean the NDA is no problem, well, if it is not, then if Fabiani had found something fraudulent or inappropriate, then he would come out with it ? A stand up guy like him? He has not, so there, in your own reasoning, you have another social piece of evidence that AR is not fraudulently and scamming people left to right, stealing money hand over fist.

As with so many other things you written, you convey your ill founded opinion as though it somehow was the truth.

"There is a multitude of worries that any kind of investor should be aware of and know about."

Really? I would say that the scientific and social evidence base is steadily increasing, indicating that exactly those "worries" are dissipating. And personally, I trust the judgement of Woodford a hell of a lot more than I trust you. Not because they in themselves are so very trustworthy, per sé, but rather because you think we should believe you and follow your non coherent logic because you "in the late 80's worked for Japanese technical intelligence"? Please. We only have your word for your self proclaimed excellence, and as your logic does not make sense, that is in no way enough.

Sorry, but I fail to see why you waste your time here. You were banned at Frank Acland's site, one can discuss the fairness in such an action, but seriously, you have no real matter to contribute, but your anger, ill informed opinions and incoherent logic.

• Freakthinker you are rambling and drooling and not making much sense. What I said is what I said and it is pretty logical. Fabiani is kissing Rossi's behind and he is getting didly to show for it. Rossi and Darden are getting the billions. He will continue on to his next middle class job. Now about LENR being worth billions. It is only worth billions to a billionaire willing to risk his own money. When that money becomes public Rossi's antics are going to smash against a wall and stop cold dead. That should be what is happening here if the investors at Woodford have any brains and or balls. So you have Rossi and Darden using dummies money. "Trust me" they say. OK as long as it is not my money. Explanation to stupid investors: NDA is smarter than you. Wonderful! Fast forward the tape and wait till big corporation buys out this small operation. See what happens to the CEO who does not answer to the stockholders with transparent information. My point is the bigger the money the more transparent the requirements will be. That will clash with Rossi's secret style. Secret is perfectly fine. It's a free country. As long as it is private company and private money.

As for the tech intelligence stuff it was just a precursor to the saying we had about a market. You can't gauge the value of LENR based on a market because you need two competitors. Only then a sale price and product description and comparison can come into play. In the case of the [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] operation it is only based on Rossi's word not a real market. He says he has orders for what was it $3 billion dollars worth of ecats. This statement was in a Frank post the other day. A market by old school definition is two dudes duking it out and actually selling things to people who are actually using them.

• I am neither rambling nor drooling. Seriously.

Again your prose is exemplifying my point very clearly. You have NO IDEA what is motivating Fabiani and others working for AR, or what they stand to gain when the E-Cat hit the market, or the company being sold.

And there is a market, but you conveniently choose to neglect it as it does not fit your meme on AR. See, most everybody else realise that there's an energy market. You can either produce energy yourself and sell that on the MARKET, or you manufacture your energy producing device and sell IT on the MARKET for such devices.

So it is sad that you cannot gauge the value of the market, but that is your own problem. Reality, though, is that you can gauge most everything, it is a question how you interpret the data.

And you are further lost in your reasoning. Any company, big or small, when acquiring or being acquired has to deal with due diligence, and ofcourse there will be a higher degree of transparency required as the value of the deal is greater. Of course. But what is it you think will happen? The due diligence is also veiled in NDA's. It is not public information. Do you expect the shareholder will, or even can, demand the recipe of the secret sauce? They want to hear that the due diligence gave green light, they want to know the projected revenues, as it relates to the current market and future markets, never mind what your OPINION is of the immeasurability of said metrics.

• Official Post

Note that there is a competition, not on the market of LENR device, but on who is creating the market by investing.
    There is a competition among investors to be the few one to have a brain and invest where it is smarter.

More than that, they have no incentive to even lose money by publishing the report.
    There is also many secret data, names, methods, which are their competitive advantage .
    A fund does not sell it's fund, it sells the network and due diligence that led to good investment.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.