News report in The Atlantic could use some comments from LENR community

• Check out this news report in The Atlantic, discussing the problem with UN wanting to provide most people on Earth with decent electricity and energy supply, concluding that this is impossible if you want to combine it with climate goals, since it would require research to develop new energy sources that are both abundant and environmental friendly.

http://www.theatlantic.com/int…un-climate-change/407734/

"Pretending the technologies already exist to avoid any tradeoff between environmental and developmental concerns doesn’t help. These technologies need to be researched and developed through robust investment, so that the climate can be sustained even as poor people around the world enjoy a better quality of life."

Some comments to the news report from the LENR community could be useful...

• Hello Mats,

I was present at Full circle noon lunch in Brussels the 2th. I've listened to your presentation carefully. I've to say that I didn't learn much,they are all known facts in the LENR community. But for someone outside of this community, you presentation was perfect! Thankx.

Nevertheless, there is one point that I would like to clarify. You said that the eCat in test in secret US location is using in input 10kW and the output is 1MW? I've it heard right? COP of 100?

Arnaud

• Hello Mats,

I was present at Full circle noon lunch in Brussels the 2th. I've listened to your presentation carefully. I've to say that I didn't learn much,they are all known facts in the LENR community. But for someone outside of this community, you…

Facts? Well, whackadoos tend to have their own definition of what a fact is. Of course, that's why they remain whackadoos.

• Yes Arnaud, that's the information several persons who have visited the trial gives, talking among others to the customer (who of course in theory might be a fake person...).
    Apparently, because of an agreement with the customer, Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are not allowed to state anything about the results until the trial is finished.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.