Tube Reactor design

• Radiation was really higher for longer time from 210°C-220°C which is not happening normally. Radiation peak (50 CPM) was the highest at this moment from whole run while it was clearly elevated.
    At this temperature excess heat should start to occur according to other papers.

• Very nice plots Ecco! Thank you very much!
    I am really convinced more and more that there is something unusual.
    Hopefully tommorow I will receive brand new fuel to test.

It is really very interesting.

• The tracks produced by LENR reaction ash in photographic film after a long cool down timeframe, are interesting. These particles seem to be correlated and coherent as if they are members of a entangled BEC condensate. They travel over great distances in clusters that both separate and then coalesce again along their flight path. They are very massive and energetic.

There is a school of thought in which Geneste belongs that believes that these currently unknown exotic particles are responsible for the LENR reaction. In order to try to come up with another test that might tell if a LENR reaction was successfully established, immediately after an experimental run has any replicator considered placing his ash on an instant film for a 24 hour exposure to see if there is any of these energetic and enigmatic products produced?

• Oh, sadly I took a look at the Muon Flux app <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.muonflux&amp;hl=en" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">play.google.com/store/apps/det…it.android.muonflux&amp;hl=en</a> , but it's actually just a simulator. You set up the simulated parameters of the &quot;detector&quot; and it replicates real experiments. But, it can't actually…

That is true for the 'muon flux' app, you want this one instead:
    http://wipac.wisc.edu/deco

• The fuel preparation process that Rossi uses as exposed in appendix 3 of the Lugano report shows that the surface of the 100 micron fuel particle is impregnated with carbon being most likely in the form of nanosized graphite particles. These carbon particles are most likely melted into the surface of the nickel at high temperatures because the 100 micron particle gets hot enough to sinter many 5 micron particles together as a large 100 micron aggregate.

Then pure lithium is added to cover the entire surface of the 100 micron particle. This converts the graphite to nanosized particles of lithium carbide. The LENR reaction does not occur in this preprocessing step because the sintering is done without hydrogen present. Rossi must uses a noble gas like argon or even better helium to sinter the 100 micron particle.

When the reactor is started with hydrogen, the lithium carbide gradually evaporates and a goodly amount of hydrogen rydberg matter is produced. After a time all the lithium carbide is removed from the surface of the nickel particle leaving nano sized cavities on the surface of the nickel particles where the nano sized lithium carbide particles had been.

The surface of the ash from Lugano show no carbon remaining in the ash sample of the 100 micron nickel particle.

These nano cavities play a central role in the continuing production of hydrogen rydberg matter as time goes on in the Rossi reaction.

• axil: Thank you very much for your help.

I think that when the heater is inside, it can create significantly more neutrons with low power. According to the Swedish paper, if you reach resonant frequency, efficiency is much higher. If I am not wrong, then the heater emits infra radiation which is relatively very close to these resonant frequencies. Whats more, heater acts partially as fuel.
    When it is inside the hydrogen atmosphere then it can emit neutrons in a certain conditions.
    So you do not need to send strong EM pulses at THz frequencies (which is really hard), you can use conventional sources directly in the reaction chamber.

This is just my theory.

• I also think, that the reason why we are not successfull with Parkhomov replication is, that there must be good modulation of the signal.
    I can imagine, that you can use a normal heater similarly as induction heater. You can even use it in the way, that you can heat the surface, but you can also induce current in the fuel which could then emit own infra radiation in the reaction chamber. And you can do this in the way, that you can control it as you wish, thus you can achieve closer frequencies by changing infra radiation spectrum.
    By this control mechanism, you can control also neutron flux (if Swedish theory is correct).
    If there is no modulation or it is inapproriate, then we will need really a lot of power which will destroy the heater. This is probably reason, why some replicators are successfull only with very high temperatures.

• axil: Thank you very much for your help.

I think that when the heater is inside, it can create significantly more neutrons with low power.

Your reactor is not producing neutrons, it is producing mesons, pions, muons and electrons. You would be dead if you were producing neutrons. The SPP is really a tachyon. A tachyion condensate produces subatomic particles. Yes, I am down the rabbit hole very far, but I will go down for as long as it takes even if I need to learn string theory. I continue to follow the dots.

• axil: Yes, but these neutrons are low energetic, as described in the paper. So the penetration of the matter is much lower than with fast neutrons.
    Even Rossi mentioned neutron escape for few times.

My reactor is very far from me, so I should be alive in each case :)

• @me356

The production of gamma and neutron flux will happen when the reaction is running in a cold reactor. Neutrons are an effect of the reaction and not a cause. Rossi had this issue early on in development before he realized that a hot reactor will not produce radiation. The reason for this I will not get into to save time because you are not interested in theory.

LeClair gets load of neutrons and gamma in his cavitation reaction because his reaction runs in cold water. Also Rickard Lundin and Hans Lidgren’s reaction produce lots of neutrons because of cold running.

Always run the reactor hot.

• &"Yes, but these neutrons are low energetic, as described in the paper. So the penetration of the matter is much lower than with fast neutrons."
    These low energy neutrons interact more efficiently with living tissue.

&"My reactor is very far from me, so I should be alive in each case"
    Being alive with cancer is no fun.

We are playing a dangerous game with hydrogen fusion.
    Of course a hot reactor produces gammas, what theory states that a "hot" reactor doesn't?

• Intelligent Design with respect to the earth has the atmosphere and magnetic field protecting us to some extent from the solar fusion reaction. Distance because of the exponential relationship also plays a significant part.

Now we initiate the same reaction while standing near the reactor. Natural selection will play a part in the physical appearance of these observers.

• axis: I am very interested in theory, but I think that the process is not that complicated as it seems to be. Because I am not a theorist and I do not understand many things yet, I am trying to explain it in the way what I can observe and measure.

Because I am aware of safety issues (there are a lot of risks) I want to measure everything that is possible. Experiment is running always in special, unused room, that is far from anybody and everything is controlled remotely from the start to the end. The room and even building will be not occupied by any people or animal for at least few years.
    Even that LENR is relatively very safe, it can surely cause serious troubles.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.