Replication Attempts

• &"Did you make an isotopic analysis of the gas to see the relative proportions of He3 and He4? I suppose it could be done with a spectral analysis of the gas?"

Yes, with a quadrupole spectrometer with excellent low amu separation. The reactor was loaded with nanoscale NiO on Al2O3 substrate. Hydrogen fusion initiated at 830 C. and destroyed the reactor. I was able to measure an increase in helium before runaway destruction. This was many years ago and probably the first reactor produced hydrogen fusion reaction. It was simply a proton transmutation. This nickelous oxide array produces amazing results.

Longview I may be getting redundant on my posts' at 90 years old my recollection is becoming a problem. Accuracy is still ok.

• Thanks Ogfusionist,

I certainly think you and some others here who have been working on this for so long are remarkable. There is still a lot for us to learn from you and your experiments. Redundant posts are good for people like me who are relatively new to catch on to the subject.

Was the quadruple spectrometer able to detect the ration of He3 to He4? I suppose so. If it was a Proton Proton chain reaction there would be more He3? From the Proton Proton cycles I think it takes 2 He3 in Stars to make an He4 an 2 protons if I remember correctly.

I suppose if He3 was detected and Lithium not was present this would prove the He seen did not come from some kind of alpha decay from other heavier elements.

• Happy to be of some use, thanks for your response.

No Li present, so the quadrupole results indicated that the fusion was simply at the proton level. I've posted the protocol on this forum and would be interesting if someone replicated the experiment. Just out of interest because this cheap form of energy would be unacceptable now. It's fascinating to observe the ability of nickelous oxide to catalyze hydrogen fusion. The gamma output is enormous and safe because the reactor self destructs on initiation of fusion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.