The Holmlid effect

• Believe it or not...

After I saw the presentation on tachyon tracks:

http://restframe.com/rf/home.h...

I started to read this article:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/c...

The Inside Story: Quasilocal Tachyons and Black Holes

It explains how and why Lief Holmlid is seeing mesons and muons produced in his experiments.

These SPPs evaperate through hawking radiation untill they become stable and quiescent. They form a tachyon condensate inside their boundary that will produce quark based (mesons) particles when they receive more EMF.

see

http://restframe.com/downloads/iccf-18_presentation.pdf

Slide 1 shows that there has been 8 replications throughout the entire range of LENR reaction types.

This also was the subject for the paper by Jean-Francois Geneste, Airbus Group.

The production of mesons and their decay product, muons are a result of tachyon condensation called hadronization.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon_condensation
    Also See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadronization

The muons seen in the Holmlid experiments is the smoking gun: a sure indicator of tachyon condensation.

I encourage all replicators and LENR experimenters to photo plate their ash as a test for tachyon tracks and resultant LENR activity.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Holmlid says that muons are produced when his reactants are exposed to the fluorescent lighting in his lab. They release muons, the decay product of mesons as a declining rate even in a dark room.

The SPP hold a huge amount of energy in excess of 1,000,000 giga electron volts

I got through to Holmlid but Holmlid does not believe in black hole LENR causation. I am now faced with the bleak prospect of learning black hole physics, string theory, tachyon physics and general relativity.

The dot connecting effort has gotten into some really heavy stuff. I am not that smart so progress from now on will be very slow. These subjects are at the cutting edge of physics and chemistry so there is a limitation here.

On another related note, what amazes me is that Gary T. Horowitz and Eva Silverstein make theoretical predictions based on their theories and when these predictions turn out to come true in the real world, they can't believe it. Very strange.

You would think that these people would be excited by the prospect of using LENR to experimentally verify the predictions of string theory. What a strange time we live in.

And more, why does it take so long for the Holmlid effect to manifest?

When you have to pump energy into a population of black holes that stores huge amounts of energy, it take time and a lot of EMF power to do this. But once these solitons are well formed and their power storage threshold is reached, they become exquisitely responsive to any additional energy input.

This is the reason why the Rossi replicators cannot get a quick response. They don't keep at it for long enough. Rossi must need to cook his fuel for a long time to deposit enough energy into those solitons for them to become active.

I believe that application of just heat and laser light is not powerful enough concentrated EMF stimulation to fill up the energy bucket to the proper level fast enought. An electric arc might be the best way to pump power into the solitons.

The lessen to take away, use an electric arc to preprocess your fuel. It will save a lot of time.

And finally, during a typical replication run of the Rossi effect, the pressure of the hydrogen gas goes down over a relatively short timeframe. This might mean that hydrogen Rydberg matter(HRM) has formed in major part because gas is transformed into a solid. But the reaction does not take off immediately. It might be that the EMF energy needed for the HRM to produce heavy SPP solitons need more time to accumulate. The Rossi reaction may be a two step process that first forms HRM, then that HRM accumulates energy in SPPs to form the real cause of LENR: SPP black holes.

• CPT THEOREM C(harge) -P(arity=reflection) -T(ime reversal) INVARIANCE is a property of any quantum field theory in Flat space times which respects: (i) Locality, (ii) Unitarity and (iii) Lorentz Symmetry.

Holmlid is producing neutral K mesons. This particle demonstrates CP violation,

The discovery of CP violation in 1964 in the decays of neutral kaons resulted in the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1980 for its discoverers James Croninand Val Fitch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_violation

Who can say why LENR produces K mesons?

In physical cosmology, baryogenesis is the generic term for the hypothetical physical processes that produced an asymmetry(imbalance) between baryons and antibaryons produced in the very early universe. The baryonic matter that remains today, following the baryonic-antibaryonic matter annihilation, makes up the universe. The same is true for fermions.

LENR could be responsible for the past and ongoing production of matter in the universe in violation of CPT and that negative matter (antibaryons and antifermions) are being sent back in time. Where are those antiparticles going?

K−, negatively charged (containing a strange quark and an up antiquark) has mass 493.667±0.013 MeV and mean lifetime (1.2384±0.0024)×10−8 s.
    K+ (antiparticle of above) positively charged (containing an up quark and a strange antiquark) must (by CPT invariance) have mass and lifetime equal to that of K−.

The mass difference is 0.032±0.090 MeV, consistent with zero. The difference in lifetime is (0.11±0.09)×10−8 s. What's weird is that two different quarks types are produced out of nothing. You just don't find strange quarks in ordinary matter, and Holmlid is producing 10 billion a second.

We see excess electrons pop into existence in LENR reactions all the time. Could LENR be the GOD reaction? In point of fact, Holmlid is producing electrons from nothing in his experiment. Rossi could be doing the same thing in his E-Cat X reactor. And Papp produced tons of electrons from nowhere. Don't get excited, we are just talking here. There is a lot more here than meets the eye. It is going to be quite some time before people get a warm feeling about LENR.

• Holmlid says that the the reaction is delayed by 26ns for deuterium and 52 ns for protium. This means that the reaction is produced by a decay product of the K mesons. The 10 billion kaons are produced simultaneously. Positrons are seen but no gamma. This is important. This means that the mechanism that suppresses or theralizes the gamma radiation exists AFTER the hydrogen Rydberg matter is blasted apart. The Rydberg matter may not causative.

This also means that more electrons are seen then positions like what happened in the big bang in respect to CPT violation. Positrons were seen a long distance away from the site of the reactions. This means that the gamma thermalization extends outway meters from the site of the reaction.

How long does it take to reenergize this process? How long do we need to wait before another laser shot produces similar results. Both Mills and Papp were able to repeat their reaction is milliseconds. Can Holmlid do the same? Does this reaction still need hydrogen Rydberg matter to exist after the first laser shot? Holmlid said that it takes weeks to build up the Rydberg matter. But both Mills and Papp got repeatable results in milliseconds. Does this mean that the case of the reaction persists to thermalize radiation, stabilize radioactive isotopes long after the Rydberg matter is gone?

We are at a stage in LENR where Niels Bohr was doing his exploration of the structure of the atom. Holmlid needs to modify his experimental processes to get as much info out of his experiment as he can.

• Discovering possible new forces in nature is no mean task. The discovery of gravity linked to Newton's arguably apocryphal apple experiment has remained anchored in popular culture. In January 1986, Ephraim Fischbach, Physics Professor from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, had his own chance to leave his mark on collective memory. His work made the front page of the New York Times after he and his co-authors published a study uncovering the tantalising possibility of the existence of a fifth force in the universe. In an article published in EPJ H, Fischbach gives a personal account of how the existence of the gravity-style fifth force has stimulated an unprecedented amount of research in gravitational physics - even though its existence, as initially formulated, has not been confirmed by experiment.Back in the late 1980s, Fischbach and colleagues reanalysed data from a classical physics study, known as the Eötvös Experiment, comparing the accelerations of samples of different chemical compositions to the Earth. His interpretation went against previous understanding, suggesting that acceleration varies depending on the elements' chemical composition. In theory, this force would coexist with gravity, but it would appear in an experiment in the form of a gravity-like long-range force, whose effects would extend over macroscopic distances. It was attributed to the exchange of any of the ultra-light quanta, which are predicted in theories that unify all existing forces under a single, consistent theoretical framework.

About thirty years of research later, there is no evidence for the existence of any deviation from the predictions of standard gravity at any distance scale. Nor is there any experimental confirmation for the original model for a fifth force, which would be proportional to the number of baryons in the interacting samples. However, it remains possible that a different kind of fifth force, of a different nature than originally envisaged, could still exist. Meanwhile, this hypothetical force has led to the development of many new theories and novel experiments. For instance, it has stimulated the quest for new macroscopic fields of gravitational strength, and provides another means of studying high-energy physics.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-10-may-the-fifth-force-be.html#jCp

There has been a concept recently introduced by the AIRBUS people in LENR thinking called "Dark Gravity". This force is a rethinking of the general theory of relativity to include the concept of negative energy in the formulation of einstein's equations. The concept of negative energy came about in Dirac's formulation of the electron theory at relativistic speeds.

The concepts of the tachyon explains how the removal of all quantum uncertainty from the inside of a black hole produces negative energy. Negative energy is absolute "nothing". this negative energy is also negative matter. Time runs backward inside a black hole as a result of an accumulation of negative energy.

Negative energy flips things around. Feynman said that a positron is an electron that is traveling backward in time. From this ground rule of quantum mechanics, negative energy flips the charge of the electron around when the electron goes backward in time. Negative mass also flips the direction of gravity around from attractive to repulsive.

When the LENR reaction is underway in matter where tachyons are produced in micro black holes, those tachyons produce a repulsive force that counters the force of gravity. This repulsive force is called "Dark Gravity". This might be the fifth force that is being produced in matter when LENR is active in various chemical compounds when certain catalytic processes are underway.

The SPP hold a huge amount of energy in excess of 1,000,000 giga electron volts

I'll call you on that. We can do some real physics calculations and invoke QED etc. How large is this 1TeV SPP?

I got through to Holmlid but Holmlid does not believe in black hole LENR causation. I am now faced with the bleak prospect of learning black hole physics, string theory, tachyon physics and general relativity.

I don't think you should view your own speculations with any seriousness till you have completed this epic task. While GR and black hole physics are well established string theory and tachyon physics are very open - indeed tachyon physics is currently a purely theoretic and not very successful speculation.

To equip oneself to make sensible guesses in such an area one needs to understand the things one is guessing about. Having done this there is much room for imagination (and believe me there is much imagination applied to these areas of physics). Without the necessary foundational maths and concepts guesses are not sensible, and if you've had much experience of guessing things from a thereotically impoverished but highly imaginative viewpoint and then learning the reality later on (I did this all the time when young) you will realise the space of guesses is so large that the guesses made are almost always wrong.

I can see from posts here that you have done a lot of guessing, but from what you say above you have not yet compared guess with reality. I'd recommend this.

• Your Honour, could you be more specific please so we all could learn how to be sufficiently polite?

"you have done a lot of guessing", is that an insult?

• I don't think that mentions SPPs. My doubt here is the excessively high energy you attribute to an SPP. That would have physical consequences, but to evaluate those I'd like to know how big is the SPP.

• Official Post

Since there was no @ consider it as a general remark.

@Branzell
    Your post was not deleted because it was insulting but because it was non-constructive.
    If you want to criticize a post do it in a constructive way, c.f. Thomas Clarkes post above.

Sarcastic, spam posts disturb those who are interested in the contents of the thread by lengthening it unnecessarilly.

• [quote]

I don't think that mentions SPPs. My doubt here is the excessively high energy you attribute to an SPP. That would have physical consequences, but to evaluate those I'd like to know how big is the SPP.

With the work of Holmlid involving Hydrogen Rydberg Matter(HRM), I have changed by mind as to how energy is accumulated in the Exotic Neutral Particle(ENP) whose paths are seen in photo emulsions of LENR ash. It is the nanoparticle: HRM that carries the energy on its surface in the form of accumulated SPPs. The linear chainlike hexagonal nature of the crystal structure of the HRM produces an amplification function where the EMF content of many SPPs are combined and focused to project at the front of the HRM. The spiral paths which are traveled by these ENPs show that the EMF is a monopole field. Because SPPs produce monopole fields, SPPs are the best candidate as the surface EMF field that populates the HRM particle.

The mesons produced in the Holmlid experiments involving HRM point to a decay in the proton and neutron particles inside the nucleus. According to accepted theory, this proton decay occurs when the monopole flux tube interacts with nuclear matter.

http://www.jetpletters.ac.ru/ps/1512/article_23107.pdf

Because Holmlid is seeing mesons, this a strong indicator that an Exotic Neutral Particle is producing a monopole field to disrupt protons.

Monopole catalysis of proton decay

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.