LENR Produces Eternal Cosmic Inflation (Axil Axil)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/01/lenr-produces-eternal-cosmic-inflation-axil-axil/']The following post has been submitted by Axil Axil Because of the breakthrough experiments performed by Leif Holmlid, LENR has taken on a very serious and profound implication. In these experiments, billions of subatomic particles are produced containing strange quarks that have only been seen in the particle collisions produced by the largest particle accelerators. […][/feedquote]

• If LENR = nanoscale fusion there is nothing very serious and "requiring profound implications" other than it's simply stellar fusion. Strange quarks aren't needed, the photons produced by nanoscale fusion are easily analyzed spectrally and require no further hand waving conjecturing. I've seen no reports of strange quarks or billions of subatomic particles from nanoscale fusion. My reactor produced photons in a very narrow IR bandwidth.

• If LENR = nanoscale fusion there is nothing very serious and "requiring profound implications" other than it's simply stellar fusion. Strange quarks aren't needed, the photons produced by nanoscale fusion are easily analyzed spectrally and require no further hand waving conjecturing. I've seen no reports of strange quarks or billions of subatomic particles from nanoscale fusion. My reactor produced photons in a very narrow IR bandwidth.

Strange quarks are produced regardless if they are needed of not.

See:
    http://tempid.altervista.org/SRI.pdf

Nx4x938MeV →···→···→ 493MeV → 139MeV → 105MeV → 0. 511MeV

• &"Strange quarks are produced regardless if they are needed of not."

What I meant was that invention of the strange quark concept is not needed to understand proton transmutation. There is nothing strange about a process that's occurring an infinite number of times in the universe. Our limited range of understanding introduces the appearance of strangeness.

&"I see. Limitless possibilities for unlimited madness."

George, what's your definition of madness?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.