Rossi: “Every Day an Anxious Day” with 1MW Plant (Update: Latest Problem Fixed)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/08/rossi-every-day-an-anxious-day-with-1mw-plant-more-repairs-needed/']Lest we think everything is smooth sailing with the 1MW plant, there have been some posts by Andrea Rossi recently suggesting that the 1MW E-Cat plant still requires a lot of attention to keep it operating, and repairs are still taking place. On November 5th Rossi reported there were some problems with the plant, and […][/feedquote]

• Rossi is very disingenuous with post like this one:

So since November 2011, when Rossi said he delivered a megawatt plant to a customer and received orders for 12 more, from two "indipendent" third party tests, and from all the other testing and activity, Rossi *still* isn't sure there is anything to it at all? REALLY? What more sign of a silly scam do you folks want before you believe Rossi is a (dumb) crook? Come on, Alain or Axil, make an excuse for this new idiocy from Rossi! That should be a challenge even for you.

• Now, come on. Idiocy is not a term I would use with the E-cat, nor with the congregation.

I'd rather describe the hotto-catto as... eh..

Oh, bummer. It is idiocy.

• Mary Yugo M.D.: Self proclaimed "world-class expert in calorimetry". Acknowledged world-class blowhard. A man whose ironic take on skepticism will likely prove to have been all an elaborate postmodern joke.

I notice your tirades are becoming more angry of late. I summarise this is due to your recognition of failure: Rossi took Darden for $11m. Now Darden's flogged $36m of penny stocks to Woodford, who couldn't care less, because it was only other people's money, and he got his two percent. They are all rolling in their filthy ill-gotten lucre. Rossi's bought up half of Miami Beach...

Your last five years would have been better spent, say, helping African children?

• Official Post

Colwyn,

You must not know MY that well. He...and she is a "he", has been "angry of late" for at least 4 years. Nothing different lately with him at all. That other stuff you mention...well, I will let it pass without comment, only because he deserves it. ;)

That said, the Rossisays he (MY) mentions, is pretty contradictory, as most are. That is being generous by the way, so I tend to ignore JONP for that reason. I don't like being told conflicting things and then censored for asking follow-up questions. Which, unfortunately, is usually what one gets at JONP. Let's be honest, Rossi is a bit weird, his JONP lacks any credibility whatsoever, and...well he is just strange, as almost everyone, even his ardent believers, believe. But hey...so was Edison, but look how he turned out. All I care about is the end product, like everyone here. That is all, and I tend to think it will be what Rossisays it will be.

Still though, MY, in this one rare case may have a point. One could conclude from this Rossi comment that, after 7 years, he doesn't know if he has overunity, or COP>1. Sounds silly as he has only gotten this far ONLY by convincing others he has achieved LENR liftoff. This caught my eye as soon as posted too. I really don't know what to think of it yet myself. Let us hope he is being sloppy as he often is, and missed the significance of the question.

Thank goodness Rossi has some chaperones now, so we can judge him through the actions, and behavior of those around him...something Thomas Clark frowns upon. By that measure, [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].Woodford, Aftenposten, Lewan, things seem to be OK.

• @Shane D.

I agree with your assessment of Rossi and the JoNP, he probably is a strange chap, and his blog leaves the possibility for some ridicule.

I'm not sure Mary ever has a good point... You've got to remember that Rossi is the chief scientist (or whatever) of [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon]. I'm sure his bosses have told him there's a few lines he cannot cross when conversing with his fans. In any company, blabbing about company 'secrets' all over the internet would get you fired, and possibly sued. His verbal reticence seemed to increase around the time of the [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] deal.

It amuses me that MY claims that the JoNP is a moronic blog for idiots, then also quotes it at length, and takes what's written very seriously...

As an avid fan of MY yourself, don't tell me you haven't noticed a certain angst in his invective of late, more capitalisation, less punctuation etc etc... Another pointer was a recent unprovoked monologue harking back to his salad days of the much-publicised letter to the Elforsk CEO: Rose tinted memories of a time when a difference could still be made.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.