New Report: Condensed Matter Nuclear Reactions (“We Ignore This New Capability at our Technological, Environmental and Commercial Peril”)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/09/new-report-condensed-matter-nuclear-reactions-we-ignore-this-new-capability-at-our-technological-environmental-and-commercial-peril/']Thanks to Gerard McEk and AlainCo for bringing my attention to a publication titled “Condensed Matter Nuclear Science” published in October, 2015. The authors of the report are Pamela A. Mosier-Boss (US Navy SPAWAR-Pacific, San Diego, CA) and Lawrence P. Forsley (JWK Corporation, Annandale, VA Global Energy Corporation, San Diego, CA University of Texas, Austin, […][/feedquote]

• At the same time, SPAWAR is granted of their patent, this report can't be coincidence. ^^

In the report :
    ------------------------------------------------
    Our research and implementation is a few years ahead of what we have published. Contact us regard-ing our current work in hybrid fusion-fission reactors, energetics and compact power generation.
    https://www.academia.edu/17964…lear_Science_October_2015
    ------------------------------------------------

But SPAWAR has stoped their research ? No ?
    Isn't it ?
    Or are they saying they kept working in their name since the closure of their work at SPAWAR ?

What's the matter, at SPAWAR ?
    Can't understand anything at this... oO

Someone here know something ?
    Make a recall for us ?

Thx.

• Official Post

The research was stopped at Spawar when the boss changed, and maybe because it appeared on media.
    I've also heard of some political/academic lobbying to close that activity... The kind of things done by Sylvie Coyaud in Italy and relayed by Sveriges radio agains Elforsk.

Anyway the Spawar researchers reacted.
    Some continue their research in another university (I think Pamela Mosier Boss is now publishing as MIT), and some other created the startup "Global Energy Corp" trying to develop technology for an Hybrid Fission/LENR reactor "GeNiE".

Recent comment seems to propose that Spawar research are just undercover, but what I see is that the researchers are no more working for Spawar around LENR. It think Spawar surrendered to skeptics, as most do.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.