Brillouin Energy Corporation: HOSTS INFORMATION SESSION ON LENR THERMAL ENERGY TECHNOLOGY AT U.S. CAPITOL

• Official Post

Cold Fusion Now reports a news by Brillouin about a meeting on Capitol Hill last week, where they presented their technology.
    This is the event described recently by "Conservative base".

http://coldfusionnow.org/brill…echnology-at-u-s-capitol/

Wish them good luck. I hope that with COP21 process, LENR will catch political interest.

I'm curious to read the report by Dr Banning Garrett.

• I have a question, related to Brillouin’s technology.
    When a firm invented a LENR device they mostly try to get a patent first, although they have no scientific model to clarify their device. What will happen to the obtained patent when scientists publish a theory that fits the phenomenon? Because a lack of “theoretical proof” will reduce the patent to a specific technical configuration “that works”. Anyway, every firm tries to describe the patent “as wide as possible”, so other firms are not free to produce quite similar devices. So I am curious about the consequences when there comes a theoretical breakthrough.

• Official Post

I have a question, related to Brillouin’s technology.
    When a firm invented a LENR device they mostly try to get a patent first, although they have no scientific model to clarify their device. What will happen to the obtained patent when scientists publish a theory that fits the phenomenon? Because a lack of “theoretical proof” will reduce the patent to a specific technical configuration “that works”. Anyway, every firm tries to describe the patent “as wide as possible”, so other firms are not free to produce quite similar devices. So I am curious about the consequences when there comes a theoretical breakthrough.

Please, use this thread if you have questions directly to Robert Godes of Brillouin. @BEC
    Ask questions to Robert Godes - Brillouin Energy Corporation

• Official Post

Van Hipp twitts.
    #USA #breakthrough in Low #Energy #Nuclear Reactions technology is #gamechanger for U.S. #NationalSecurity. http://conservativebase.com/71…announced-at-u-s-capitol/ … #LENR
    https://twitter.com/VanHipp/status/663876772786753537

About Van Hipp
    Chairman of American Defense International, Inc.; former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Army. Author of The New Terrorism: How to Fight It and Defeat It
    Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanhipp

• Brilliant Brillouin, excellent timing! Try to get some cash before [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Rossi flies away with it. It is good that some competition appears on the market. It is even better that Capital Hill decision makers have been made aware of LENR. This may lead to more public (and media-) interest.

• Official Post

I have a question, related to Brillouin’s technology.
    When a firm invented a LENR device they mostly try to get a patent first, although they have no scientific model to clarify their device. What will happen to the obtained patent when scientists…

Robert Godes may answer himself, but note that David French, expert in patents, answered clearly to that question. A faulty theory, a theory proven false afterward, or absence of theory, is not a problem with a patent, as long as the description is clear enough for someone competent enough to replicate it as said. At worst if the patent "defy current theories" and "should be impossible", then the patent examiner will ask soli evidences it works, as solid as the claim is believed impossible. On the opposite a patent based on known theory is often not verified as functional. A patent that don't work is without value, and myself I don't see why people even care to check it is real... maybe to prevent scammers to use patent as evidence... patent is not an evidence but something to divulgue knowledge in exchange of temporary protection.

• I think it takes an exceptional (and brazen) scam artist to engage representatives of the Washington power establishment. Is there any verification of this meeting actually happening? Any comment anywhere from any government employees or elected officials? Any videos of their presentation? Did they demonstrate their devices or was it testimonials from credible witnesses? It does seem that in recent months the LENR field has suddenly leapfrogged the Rossi era. More credible physical theories have begun to appear ( http://animpossibleinvention.c…xplanation-break-through/, http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DominguezDanomalousr.pdf) More "big" names are becoming associated with the field: AirBus, Google, Spewar etc.) Yet still the imp whispers in my ear " Where are the experimental designs and descriptions which can lead to reliable replication? Where are the products?" It is clear that the tempo is increasing, and the scope of credible claimants is widening. A good time to stay tuned, and see if the skeptical imp can be satisfied!

• When I search in Brillouin documents, I find only a COP of 4, in a technology limited by the pulse generator.
    This is to compare with the E-Cat cop > 100, limited to 6 for safety reason when electricity enter in the system, and more than 6 in mean, thanks to SSM mode without input. The COP 6 will could also increase in future.
    The 2 systems produce heat from electricity.
    The Brillouin COP = 4 seems too small to be competitive. It is a gain of 1.3 only if the electricity come from heat (coal, oil...)

• I don't trust Godes or Brillouin as far as I can throw an elephant. I suggest that they organize a test by a national laboratory or a major university (officially, as a department). McKubre's endorsement means absolutely nothing because he's a gullible man, as evidenced by his previous statements favoring Papp "technology", a completely idiotic and very old scam from a schizophrenic who originated it in the 1960's. McKubre also believes Rossi!

Barty, a COP of 2, if well demonstrated and proven to be from LENR, would revolutionize modern science. Competitive? With what? Empty claims from Defkalion and Rossi?

• Official Post

McKubre pretended support to papp have been more like "why not, let me test it myself"...
    and Papp did not let him test. This have been addressed long ago... nothing change, it is like alien abduction theories...

the ability of skeptic to deform reality is so fascinating. Remind me 9/11 conspiracy sites.

McKubre suspend his disbelief, or at least is polite (I bet more on that).
    Some should learn about that method.

about the COP of 4, the advantage claimed by Brillouin is instantaneous control.
    you can start and stop at will.
    anyway for E-cat application in heating, provided the good control is attained in SSM over one hour time period, E-cat is great.

However both are technology at infancy. I hope Brillouin will be able to improve his technology.
    COP4 is really the minimum to produce electricity at their temperature.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.