Press Release from Brillouin Energy Corporation - 18 November 2015

• Official Post

CONGRESS VIEWS BRILLOUIN ENERGY’S LENR WET™ AND HHT™ BOILER REACTOR SYSTEMS FOR GENERATING THERMAL ENERGY

BERKELEY, CA, 18 November 2015 – Brillouin Energy Corporation, developer of renewable energy technologies capable of producing commercially useful amounts of thermal energy (heat) based on controlled [lexicon]low energy nuclear reactions[/lexicon] (“LENR”), announced today that its WET™ and HHT™ Boiler System reactor core modules were presented to Congress on Capitol Hill.

As Dr. Michael McKubre said, “it is very clear that something on the order of four times (4x) and potentially more gain in power (and therefore ultimately energy) was achieved at an impressive and industrially significant operating temperature of around 640°C. To my knowledge this had not been achieved before in the LENR field. That the Brillouin Energy Q-Pulse™ control system is capable of triggering the excess power on and off is also highly significant.”

• IMHO This announcement has the potential to be a watershed in the advancement of LENR.

Tactical reasons for this are (ignoring individual emotional opinions & reactions to who where & why)

1) That SRI and McKubre were willing and able to issue the statement they did at the venue they did.

2) Brillouin have been consistent in their development efforts and great promise (apparently now fulfilled)
    was evident when SRI partnered with Brillouin some years ago, to investigate their prototype boiler and its
    control system and to help design a scaleable boiler reactor.

3) Robert Godes is consistent. He has avoided a circus/charade as has been going on with Andrea Rossi

4) The Brillouin explanation of all aspects of the design and control has been and remains credible. In particular
    is their claim to have effective control over the LENR process for effective and quick start-up and shut-down of
    a system. That ability appears to have eluded some other players.

5) The statement from McKubre as to the COP is significant.

Doug Marker

• Announcements? I don't need no stinkin' announcements! I need something tangible. Who was at this meeting at the capital? I don't need to see Brillouin Energy Corporation executives; I know they were there. Where are your patents? Where and when is a credible demonstration? This field is a vast jungle of announcements and pronouncements without any more basis than has shown up in the past 25 years. Why can't just one of you pretenders, instead of "announcing" the golden age, have just one credible public demonstration? But, no, I announce that you will continue announcing and announcing ...

• Official Post

There seems to be something we can actually test for credibilty:

In their "announcement" they claim that On Monday, November 2nd, 2015, Brillouin Energy WET™ and HHT™ Boiler System Reactor core modules were demonstrated to Congress during an event, which was sponsored by U.S. Representative Anna Eshoo.

This person really exists. Let us ask her bureau/office/whatever if this is really true.

What bothers me is that there are no news about this from an official site, although Brillouin's announcement shows that this news is not classified or has to be kept secret in any way.

• Can we see a link to announcement of actual boiler sales in China? I would think something like that would make world-wide headlines.

• Still waiting for any evidence that Brillouin sold boilers in China! Anyone know where that evidence disappeared to? Or did someone simply make it up?

• Official Post

thanks to Peter Gluck for that Gem:

On Larouche PAC action center, there is a report on Brillouin presentation at Rayburnn Congressional building by Liona Fan Chiang

http://action.larouchepac.com/lenr

Larouche PAC is long time supporting LENR
    here is a recent article by Larouche PAC

http://action.larouchepac.com/137965
    and here an older article
    http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw…he_air_about_the_cold.pdf

Larouche is a strange personality, committed into a Promethean future, and strongly opposing current dominant neo-malthusianism.
    His networks is supporting "Science positive", a scientific magazine supporting his promethean vision of science.

They asked me to write a "carte blanche" on LENR (free hand).
    http://sciencepositive.unblog.…ologique-du-21eme-siecle/

To understand their vision, here is a recent video from Larouche PAC
    transcripted by a danish site
    http://schillerinstitut.dk/si/…webcast-11-december-2015/
    I did not dig deep in the talk (LENR just considered), but on general geostrategy it crosses with my usual sources.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.