Rossi: Production for 1 MW Plants Should Start ‘Within One Year’ (If Current Test Succeeds)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/24/rossi-production-for-1-mw-plants-should-start-within-one-year-if-current-test-succeeds/']The big question with any highly expected new product is always: how long before we can see this technology on the market. People have been asking this for years about the E-Cat, and early expectations of a quick appearance of a domestic E-Cat on the market have not materialized. Andrea Rossi has previously said that […][/feedquote]

• One year? Really? What happened to the plants supposedly ordered and those built and delivered in... what was it.... 2011?! Didn't Rossi describe those as "a magnificence?"

• Oh yes, he now claims also new materials invented by them:

Being under patent process:

be sure that the game will go on, years and years...

• Official Post

about the many plants, it seems it is self-ignite of the community which became strawman for the skeptics .

It seems there is only on such plant, a prototype, which did not fulfil the requirements and had to be improved.
    the dozen of new plants were hope by Rossi, and it seems it never realised.

Taking one year to start production is fast for industry, especially with only 50million$.

don't expect to sell more than 100M$ reactors (100MW) with 50M$ cash...
    This is why some predict that if done that way, Rossi/[lexicon]IH[/lexicon] will be overtaken by big guys.
    Only if they can harness China "World Factory" using Billions$, can they satisfy demand.

This is why some predict that if done that way, Rossi/[lexicon]IH[/lexicon] will be overtaken by big guys.Only if they can harness China "World Factory" using Billions$, can they satisfy demand.

Don't you need to have a working device first? You talk as though everyone knows how to do that - but there are no known working devices. Not one. Even Rossi does not know whether his factory plant works. And though Rossi still I think claims the Lugano reactor works I expect he knows by now that it did not.

• And though Rossi still I think claims the Lugano reactor works I expect he knows by now that it did not.

What about [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] and that Woodford Capital? Do you think they also know that the Lugano reactor did not work? I think we at the forum are starting to get your message ;), but maybe you should share you findings with those who have actually invested a lot of money in this. And of course let us know if you get any response.

• I have considered this - as you say it is a lot of money - and a shame that it should not go to some better LENR cause (or perhaps better non-LENR cause).

My problem is that as I understand it the money has been paid over, so that from their POV there is no benefit to hearing bad news and in fact they would not want to do this. Given the investment is long term and risky anyway they can leave it - without publicly disowning Rossi. The alternative for them reduces confidence in their judgement while giving them no more return.

I'm pretty sure that is Darden's approach - he would say that even if one device does not work he wants to put money into LENR research, and he feels rossi is the right person to do this. That will always be an unarguable statement.

However, if there was a clear person to contact for the Woodford trust I'd do that - though I would expect a brush-off. They will have taken scientific advice and will probably not be interested in me talking to their advisors...

Tom

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.