Fulvio Fabiani Discusses Rossi and the E-Cat with Mats Lewan

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/25/fulvio-fabiani-discusses-rossi-and-the-e-cat-with-mats-lewan/']Fulvio Fabiani is an Italian engineer who has worked side by side with Andrea Rossi since 2012, and is now in charge of R&D activties at Leonardo Corporation under the direction of Rossi. Mats Lewan has just published an interview he conducted with Fabiani on his animpossibleinvention.com blog where lots of interesting information about what […][/feedquote]

• http://animpossibleinvention.c…u-people-wouldnt-believe/

Fulvio Fabiani states:

"We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quite way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive."

The small creatures of light are mobile NAE made of balls of XUV light. These are SPPs that have decoupled from the structure of the melting reactor and have become mobile.

DGT has also seen these EMF balls inside their reactor. These are the bubbles that Dr. Kim reported (LMT) as exploding in a Bosenova.

From ICCF-18 DGT report

"These external magnetic fields could provide localized magnetic trap (LMT) potentials for Boson clusters on the surface of Ni powders (LMTs with short lifetimes)"

The SPP starts out as storing infrared light and as it stores more light over time, it grows smaller and the light that it contains gets more energetic through an increase in freqency. When it passes through the visible stage it can be seen. Then it moves on to the XUV and x-ray levels where it is not visible. R. Mills sees these SPPs experimentally in the 10 nn wavelength. He call them blacklight.

• Mats Lewan is the original blind mouse who sat through and participated in a half dozen or more Rossi demos without once pressing Rossi to calibrate his system or in any way demonstrate that the input and output energies were properly accounted for. He's one of the reasons for the success of Rossi's scam and will be accountable for it in the end. This interview has no names, no facts, and is another example of horrible and defective reporting by Lewan who acts, as usual, as a credulous believer and dupe.

• As usual M.Y. you take the assumption that A.R. is the perp of a "successful scam" as verified truth. Tsk, Tsk, I thought that you skeptic types required proof and validation, while your denigration of Mr. Rossi is pure speculation. It is also notable that your ad hominem attacks continue in spite of their being logically meaningless. And, who, may I ask is going hold Mr. Lewan accountable? Would that be you? And how, may I ask, will that accountability be meted out? Is that a threat M.Y.? You should just go away if your posts are going to continue being nothing more than meaningless and threatening. Shame on you!

• Mary Yugo: You seem just too fast to react negatively to information like this: If you have information about Fabiani that would indicate he could be part of a scam, that he has a background that would even point us in that direction, please share it with us. And the attack on Lewan is irrational, he is a reporter, quoting a person he is interviewing.

• It turns out Mats interviewed the wrong person! Instead of talking to Fabiani, a man who has built many ecats, and is involved daily in the 1MW plant test, he should of talked to Mary Yugo. A man who has apparently used his powers of remote viewing and telepathy to somehow divine that everyone involved is less intelligent than himself!

Your legacy will be a source of amusement to many for a long time to come.

Remember when 'Borked' wasn't a word?

• Official Post

Mary Yugo: You seem just too fast to react negatively to information like this: If you have information about Fabiani that would indicate he could be part of a scam, that he has a background that would even point us in that direction, please share it…

Well, it is a fact that Rossi was a scammer. He was also convicted for this.

However, like I said in the past, I don't take this to be a reason that he is a scammer.
    The E-Cat could work.

• Official Post

Detail, Rossi was innocented of fraud, including any scam scheme in Petroldragon.
    He was accused of polluting, and escaping taxes after his business was halted.

It is hard to understand what happened exactly, because he was treated like a hero by La Stampa before, his process is used (with different input), and suddenly while Camora was making big business with growing environmental laws selling waste "solutions", Rossi was declared polluting.
    Then some strange people sabotaged his tanks, despite of Rossi, environmentalist, inhabitants, or even competitors interests, except the "cleaners". the cleaning price then exploded strangely.
    And recently the officer of finance police who pursued him pleaded guilty of corruption...

Hard to guess who is the fraudster in that affair...

Anyway the fact that Rossi kept his jobs in US after some jail period for tax offence, talk more tha Mary Yugo innuendo.

Uncertainty on Rossi, given his sometime strange behavior, can be understood. what should raise your BS-alarm is that given all I said before someone is sure of what happened.

Skeptics should be more skeptic on their beliefs.

• Official Post

Good points Alain. When I first started with this story I dug into Rossi's past also to find out myself, and came to the same conclusions as you. Argued with the skeps about it too, just like you do now...including with MY back in the time. The next day the skeps acted as if I never said a thing, and Rossi was still a "convicted con".

Otherwise, nice try, but MY and the others don't care about those facts. For their arguments against, they need Rossi to be a conman in his prior history, and by golly he will be!

• Detail, Rossi was innocented of fraud

Has this ever been confirmed? My understanding was that, of the original 26-or-so criminal charges that resulted from the demise of Petroldragon, Rossi was only convicted eventually for tax offences. I thought that's what he served time in prison for?

It seems that the equivalent crime he was convicted of, as translated to english-speaking jurisdictions, is popularly referred to as 'tax fraud'... Although that suggests a deliberate concealment of finances, which may or may not have been the case.

But whatever the nuances of the law, I look at this in two ways: As the owner of a business, I can understand that holding back the cashflow required for taxes due, is the possibly the lowest priority of an optimist who believes things will shortly improve.

Also, whilst trading in national stereotypes is generally considered a bad idea, it is true that "in certain countries" tax avoidance is considered a national sport... There are some very good reasons why it is the law "in certain countries" that a customer must keep hold of any sales receipts for 500 metres outside a shop's front door...

According to an Italian friend...

• Official Post

Colwyn,

Italy is not like any other when it comes to tax (non) compliance. Very unique for a European country. Corrupt actually. The only business people brought up on tax charges there, seems to be those that didn't know, or pay off, the right politicians. Rossi, as I read him, is almost naive in that world, and paid the price.

Remember, Rossi entered the "waste disposal industry" there in his early days with his Petroldragon. Who runs/controls that industry in Italy? You won't have to look too hard to find the answer.

And later he was convicted of tax evasion. Think about it.

• Shane, I don't think Italy is as corrupt as you say, tax 'avoidance' is more of a 'bottom-up' phenomena, but I share your sentiments about the rest, the mafia stuff is not a conspiracy theory. Tax problems in Italy aren't a big deal. Look at the saga of another Italian Rossi, Valentino... National hero, but not a big fan of the tax office...

Alain, sorry I missed your point about "escaping taxes", but that is my understanding also.

• Although MY here contributes splendidly, the main driver of arguments about whether or not Rossi is fraudulent is believers here who say:
    (1) skeptics are biassed because they (unfairly) accuse Rossi of fraud.
    (2) Rossi's stuff must work because otherwise he'd be a fraud.

So what about the non-ad-hom arguments against Rossi's stuff working?

What about the (now I hope acknowledged even by Alain - he has not replied to my explanations) fact that Rossi gave the Lugano testers a device which did not work. He then sat through the start and end of their testing (a total of 7 days - or nearly 1/4 of all the test time) with them running the reactor at 780C and thinking this was 1400C because they were following his own themography with his own chosen (problematic) radiating surface.

Now the argument (this is not an ad hom, and completely separate from fraud) is this:

(1) If Rossi thought this 780C reactor was really tested at 1400C he must never have done proper temperature measurements himself. All his claims about this device must be based on incorrect measurement. Such technical over-optimism and ability to generate apparent positive results when there are none surely invalidates any other internal testing he does, including the "long term test". It also invalidates less carefully documented semi-external tests (Ferrara). After all, the Lugano error is quite clever, and has deceived many people, including it seems [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and a significant Trust Fund.

(2) If this was a dud and Rossi knew it why did he let the testers claim COP=3? Why did he not just give them a working reactor? He has said he had spares ready unless one broke, and he was clearly in contact with the testers at critical times.

These arguments are not answered by believers, except to raise the (unnecessary and irrelevant) spectre of fraud.

MY has a different argument from me. She reckons, based on metadata, that Rossi must be a fraud. Most here look at the same metadata and strongly dispute that.

How about looking at the real data, and making a positive argument for Rossi having what he claims based on that? I've not heard such yet.

• Official Post

It is a complex story, and best is to stick to real evidences, even if behavioral.
    Darden and Woodford, the behavior of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Rossi in Lugano and Ferrara tests, tells more than hypothesis about his past career.
    Note to skeptics: there is only one reality, so if you claim something against [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Rossi, propose coherent stories... I mean don't mix errors, with frauds.
    And when things are not proven, say it is a possibility, and count the number of assumption , of complicities, of student mistakes, you need for your theory.

Anyway it is clear that the only reason why skeptics are skeptics, is because they cannot accept LENR reality.

The scientist who experienced LENR mostly are really skeptics on Rossi/E-cat/[lexicon]IH[/lexicon] because his evidences are not the kind they like... this mean they are far from sure it works, but also not sure it does not work...
    I will add that LENR scientists are mostly skeptics on each-other works.

It is a complex story, and best is to stick to real evidences, even if behavioral.Darden and Woodford, the behavior of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Rossi in Lugano and Ferrara tests, tells more than hypothesis about his past career.Note to skeptics: there is only one reality, so if you claim something against [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Rossi, propose coherent stories... I mean don't mix errors, with frauds.And when things are not proven, say it is a possibility, and count the number of assumption , of complicities, of student mistakes, you need for your theory.

Right. So we differ in that you like behavioural evidence, and interpret this positively, whereas Mary interprets it negatively.

However I've still not got from you an answer to my question in the previous post. How do you interpret Rossi's behaviour over the Lugano test?

I'm not making assumptions. I'm not assuming fraud. I just can't see how if his devices really work he could have given a duff one to the testers, attended the tests for 7 days, and not realised it was duff.

I agree you should count assumptions. I'd suggest you state explicitly what you assume about [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]/Woodford validation to get your positive evidence from that.

Note to Alain: we have very partial information about Rossi. There is no requirement for skeptics to say which of the many possible consistent paths is taken, nor to second guess Rossi's exact state of mind that would allow statements about "intent to deceive for financial gain" etc. You criticise specific paths which you say (based on your assumptions) are inconsistent. How about you start criticising my path which is based on facts not assumptions, and which does not require guessing Rossi's state of mind?

• These are good critiques; they are questions which, at this point only AR can really answer.

Seems as if everyone has pretty much made up their minds. There are many good unanswered questions about Rossi, and LENR in general. To pathoskeps it is unshakable that it is all baloney. True believers are looking for investment opportunities. Fortunately there are still a few of us who simply do not know. Emergent properties of phase shifted matter have always been a delightful surprise and impossible to predict simply from the most basic laws of physics. Check the history of super-conductivity. On the other hand, in spite of the growing hue and cry of new entrants to the field, no one has ever published a paper on LENR, or patented a LENR device with a description which allows consistent replication. So, while no skeptic has proven by appeals to theory that LENR is not possible, neither has any incontrovertible evidence of its existence come forth. From the evidence available to me (mostly hearsay) I am encouraged by the growing number of credible parties becoming involved. The LENR field is at least worthy of continued investigation. The cost / benefit ratio is, well, almost zero since the benefit is almost infinite!

• Official Post

I'm far from a true believer, and initially because of the effective FUD agains Rossi I was very skeptic on him... I've checked the news, the data, the science, and all that was proposed as evidence of conspiracy by Rossi finally is more easily explained by his personality , the state of science, and local parameters. Occam razor.

About LENR, there is evidences which are clear , showing there is a nuclear phenomenon of great interest.
    The probability LENR does not end as practical technology in next decade is ridiculous. There is a moment when doubt is not far from "faith of the true believer".

I defend evidence based policy.
    I don't believe in LENR, I am convinced.
    This is a reversible process, unlike denial.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.