Industrial Heat World Patent published for Lugano style reaction device

• Official Post

It seems like [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] just got their own patent (with world wide protection?) for a Lugano-style reactor published:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015127263&recNum=1&maxRec&office&prevFilter&sortOption&queryString&tab=PCTDescription

Applicants: [lexicon]INDUSTRIAL HEAT[/lexicon], LLC [US/US]; 111 East Hargett Street
    Suite 300
    Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 (US)
    Inventors: ROSSI, Andrea; (US).
    DAMERON, Thomas Barker; (US)
    Title ENERGY-PRODUCING REACTION DEVICES, SYSTEMS AND RELATED METHODS
    Abstract: A reactor device includes a reaction chamber; one or more thermal units in thermal communication with the reaction chamber configured to transfer thermal energy to the reaction chamber; and a refractory layer between the reaction chamber and the one or more thermal units. The refractory layer may include at least one recess configured to receive the one or more thermal units therein. The one or more thermal units may include one or more resistive wires. The at least one recess may include a spiral groove and the one or more resistive wires may be helically-disposed in the groove. The one or more resistive wires may include at least three wires carrying a three-phase alternating-current electric power. The refractory layer may include a ribbed or finned surface that increases heat dissipation away from the reaction chamber.

The publication has many pictures, also from the electrical frequency of the heating elements.

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project published a collection of figures and pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/file/…9g5EnNHBQVXVZaE5LY28/view

• Official Post

many data for replicators, and some to close speculations, and some to open forgotten directions.

Paragraph 0071 talk of a possible stainless steel reactor chamber, insulated with refractory material from the electric heating coils.
    This paragraph also explains many possible control methods, including waveform changes and SSM.
    It talks also of ceramic chamber that trasmit EM energy differently from Steel, to the fuel... so EM may transfer heat (simply).
    temperature is said from 250 to 1200C (not 1400?)
    0081 talks also of stainless steel chamber

in 0078 there is reference to some "exemplary reactive material", discussed in patent US2011/0005506 by Rossi, US2013/0243143 by mastromatteo, US2011/0255645 tby Zawodny, US 8485791 by Cravens, EU2368252B1 by Piantelli, FI2012/051171 by Soininen, and some articles by Campari&al, Celani, Thermacore, ...

0082 talk of Durapot(TM)810 refractory material.

The claims themselves don't bring much new data.

• Official Post

Maybe I did not read it enough the first time, because here I found many interesting elements for replicators.
    This (older?) patent deserve a careful word by word reading, and this is not the first time I hear that advice.

• I'm not a MFMP member. I uploaded that document on my personal Google Drive folder and MFMP wrote a Facebook entry about it.

I retrieved the updated drawings using the USPTO Public Pair service here: http://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair/
    and searching through recent documentation in the [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] US application (it's not been granted yet!) for the patent linked above, numbered PCT/US15/16897 . This patent application number is shown in the international application. The patent is not new, E-Cat World actually wrote a blogpost about it a few months ago, and it was actually first linked on Cobraf.

(Image File Wrapper > "Drawings-other than black and white line drawings" entry from 05-04-2015)

• I just wonder if [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Andrea Rossi are compeating. Rossi said in the past that they were cooperating, but why would [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] invest in this patent, if they are cooperating?
    Besides that, would the patent be based on a device that was part of the deal between [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and AR where they transferred information, about which AR remarked that know how were sucessfully transferred to [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] who made a working device of their own?
    Would [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] be testing their own LENR reactors by now?
    Would AR also supply information to [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] about Ecat X and the tigers?
    I would love to know how [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and AR or the Leonardo Corp. relate to each other!

I would love to know how [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and AR or the Leonardo Corp. relate to each other!

Easy, if you've been observing since 2011 like I have. Leonardo is a front for Rossi and a few co-conspirators, that's all it is. And [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] got flummoxed by Rossi into parting with millions of dollars for a container full of useless junk, powered entirely by the mains supply. Simple.

By the way, Gerard, do you really think after all this time that it makes sense for Rossi to be so unsure of his work that he says he may not have LENR after all?

please remember that as strong as our efforts can be, the final results of our R&D and tests still must be considered unforeseeable and they could be either positive or negative.

Besides, it is not true I am the sole man able to make real LENR: as a matter of fact, it is soon to say if I am able at all… the tests on course are not finished, yet.

Both of those today.

You know, if someone gave me a reactor as a black box, which could output kilowatts at an output/input ratio greater than 3, as per the supposed hot cat results (Lugano etc.), I could tell you if it worked within a week at the maximum, starting from scratch with nothing except a work space and some furniture. It is ludicrous that Rossi can't do that after almost 5 years from 2011 and going on 9 years from 2007 when supposedly, according to Rossi, he heated an entire factory for more than a year, using nothing other than an ecat to replace the heater element in an industrial boiler. Need the reference to that? How soon we forget!

• Actually, the new exploded diagram for the Lugano coil is not right. The coils are laid out with the the front and rear facing parts conflated.

What I wonder is if MY gets her angst out by posting her frustrations, preventing a stress-related heart attack, or if she is getting more wound up possibly increasing the likelihood of a heart attack

• Rossi is a professional con-man, and seems to be rather good at flim-flamming simple minds. I have so much fun following how the congregate keeps believing, no matter how utter bullshit the high priest is spitting out from his lying mouth.

You know, if someone gave me a reactor as a black box, which could output kilowatts at an output/input ratio greater than 3, as per the supposed hot cat results (Lugano etc.), I could tell you if it worked within a week at the maximum

Maybe you could - but 6 mostly Swedish profs failed this apparently simple test most dramatically. It seems Rossi has this effect on people - and perhaps it applies even more strongly to himself...

• @Thomas Clarke

The reason I think I could is because of others' work, in particular: https://gsvit.wordpress.com/20…te-calorimetria-a-flusso/ which translates well with the Google service. Of course, I would prefer to test Levi's 2011 liquid cooled, small ecat -- that would be simplicity to do properly except, of course, Levi didn't and wouldn't employ any calibration! Of course, my brief time frame assumes I could use existing apparatus and would not have to duplicate it from scratch. But even if I did, it would only require a bit of money and a few months. Certainly nothing like the nine or more years since Rossi built that legendary factory heater! Do you think, Thomas, that this heater claim is self-delusion? I think it is an ill considered bald faced lie which Rossi regrets but which he is confident his believers will ignore or overlook.

As to the various people who failed to test properly and critically, I am convinced that the real skill Rossi has is finding and selecting them. I wouldn't know how to do that but apparently Rossi knows how to choose marks and then prevent them from doing valid tests. And he's been unusually lucky in not being discovered by his marks. That can't last forever. Rossi realizes that and it may be what is driving his latest bizarre pronouncements, that after more than nine years of construction and tests, the results could still be "positive or negative."

I also find it fascinating that believers, for example most recently Paradigmnoia above, focus on me, my presumed identity, and, of all things, my stress level, while at the same time, they studiously avoid any discussion of the very valid and Rossi-damning issues which I (and many others) raise. So folks, is Rossi saying he is doing LENR, not doing LENR? Does he know if the ecat and hot cat work? If so, how could results be negative? Does Rossi *really* think that if the ecat or hot cat work, he and his strange bunch of associates pictured inside the silly container are going to be the only people to mass produce it? Does Rossi really think that nine years after heating an entire building with an ecat, he still needs a full year to make sure it works? Wow. Try answering those questions so we can see how you folks rationalize the impossible.

perhaps it applies even more strongly to himself...

Sorry to go round and round with you on this, Thomas. But after all that's happened, there is no appreciable possibility that Rossi is fooling himself. He is following every classic process for a typical free energy scam. Unless you think Steorn, Carl Tilley, Dennis Lee, Bedini, Defkalion, Keshe, and Sniffex (a different and very lethal scam) were all deceiving themselves. BTW, I suspect Defkalion did engage in self-deception (or more likely sloppy thinking) when they first decided to go with Rossi. But when they went on their own, they rapidly became a very obvious lying bunch of thieves. Their story is now over and, in my opinion, Rossi isn't that far behind.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.