LENR-Invest Fund II LLC filed a 810000$ offering

• Official Post

Veblin on E-catWorld reports LENR-Invest latest move,

http://www.octafinance.com/len…t-submitted-dec-4-form-d/

Lenr-Invest Fund II Form D

The Alabama-based Lenr-Invest Fund II, Llc filed form D regarding $810,000 offering. This is a new filing. The Limited Liability Company raised $810,000. The offering is still open. The total private offering amount was $810,000. The private offering document was filed on 2015-12-04. Lenr-Invest Fund II, Llc’s clarification was: Tyler van Houwelingen, President and CEO of the issuer, has an interest in LENR-Invest, LLC, Manager of the issuer; which as Manager will receive a preferred distribution and management fee in accordance with issuer’s operating agreement..
    Lenr-Invest Fund II is based in Alabama. The filler’s business is Pooled Investment Fund. The SEC form was submitted by Brandon J Stewart Corporate Secretary. The company was incorporated in 2014. The filler’s address is: 717 S Despelder St #28, Grand Haven, Mi, Michigan, 49417. Tyler Stuart Van Houwelingen is the related person in the form and it has address: 717 S. Despelder St #28, Grand Haven, Mi, Michigan, 49417. Link to Lenr-Invest Fund II Filing: 000165938515000001.

Read more: http://www.octafinance.com/len…m-d/304581/#ixzz3tdvHdvtQ

The form say it is equity, and "Minimum investment accepted from any outside investor : $60,000USD"

I let competent people explains what this exactly mean.

• Official Post

http://brillouinenergy.com/wp-…dation-Report-12-1-15.pdf

The two Senior Partners of LENR-Invest, Halem and Guillemin, are the same two whom carried out this recent validation report for Brillouins HHT (Hydrogen Hot Tube). On Lenr-Invest's website they claim to have already invested in Brillouin, so I would think the linked report served as L-Is due diligence before committing. Questionable as to whether what they did constitutes a true DD, but it seems to have convinced Halem and Guillemin that BE's technology met their investment standards.

Many "believers" have asked where they could invest, and looks as if this could be in response to that. Sort of like a Mutual Fund concept focused on LENR emerging companies with a minimum $60,000 buy-in.

Tyler van Houwelingen is the Senior Manager. He is connected with MFMP. His name has popped up a number of times over the past 4 years as an LENR fan. I would think Michel knows quite a bit more? All these entities LENR-Cities/LENR-Invest/MFMP seem to be communicating/coordinating with each other.

Looks like the beginnings of the "Big LENR" era. :)

• Official Post

The brillouin "independent" report , was clearly made in an investment vision (their mail address were LENR-Invest and CapStreamX, so this was clearly investment).

It is independent in the sense that it is not done by the company itself, but by "a not-yet client".
    If I taste a cookie and then buy it, my test is independent.
    If I make a cookie and test it, this is not an independent test. Neither it is if mum taste my cookie, or if I buy the cookie and taste it afterward.

It is clear that LENR-Invest are thinking about investing more, in LENR companies like Brillouin, Nichenergy...

Their approach is more classical than LENR-Cities, but they talk together.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.