Interesting information from the swedish company Heliorite.

• Official Post

Today Birger Johansson, who runs the Swedish company Heliorite sent us new years greetings together with interesting info.

Basic LENR in the DEAN model
    Se this link for more info
    http://heliorite.com/LENR/DEAN.html

Company homepage
    http://heliorite.com/

About the company

Heliorite AB is an independent technology development company, founded in 2010. Based on a broad experience of different areas of science and technology, our field of action spans from designing hardware for environmentally friendly energy plants to software and simulation projects. Our direction is front-edge projects promoting a happier and more sustainable world.The extensive price reductions for photovoltaic (PV) power plants the last years have made solar energy a commercially viable option in many countries. In 2014 the average PV module price fell below $0.6 per W, down from $0.7 per W in 2013. U.S utility (large-scale) scale PV system prices fell to as low as $1.4 per W in 2014. The gross margins has increased for the leading solar cell module suppliers and has once again reached sustainable levels after being very low or negative in 2012, a time when several module producers disappeared from the market. The 20 leading suppliers shipped almost 70% of the global PV module demand in 2014, compared to 60% in 2011. Current PV module prices are low enough to make the market grow substantially, from about 40 GW worldwide in 2014 to an estimated level of about 55 GW in 2015. Solar power is hot. Heliorite has worked with solar tracking technologies, partly funded by VINNOVA. We have also developed software for mapping solar insolation and reflection from solar collectors and PV panels.

Another promising energy technology knocking on the door is LENR ([lexicon]Low Energy Nuclear Reactions[/lexicon]), earlier referred to as CF (Cold Fusion). Independent tests of LENR technology show that LENR reactors can deliver substantially more energy than supplied, for weeks. Companies like [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] LLC, Brillouin Energy, BlackLight Power and Nichenergy have LENR technologies in different stages of development. Still not accepted by mainstream science, despite many published scientific papers, LENR will probably be widely recognized within a few years. It can take longer before the quantum processes behind the phenomena will be clearly understood. Heliorite is engaged in LENR science and development of technology.

World seems to be facing an era with new safe, abundant and environmentally friendly technologies that successively will replace present nuclear and fossil-fueled power plants.

• This is good news. In an indirect way it contributes to the feeling that behind all of the partial results and incomplete scientific validation there is a basis for optimism. It would be hard to believe that Heliorite and many other companies are making investments without the due process that would quickly reveal all of the valid skeptical questions which have been raised. The only way most of us can judge the possibility of LENR being a real process is through secondary indicators like this. Scientists can, and should, firmly hold scientific papers and claims to the highest of standards, and in that regard LENR has still not been recognized as a real thing, and it will not be until the important scientific standards have been me for even the most skeptical. Having said that, however, it is impossible not to also consider the number of agencies and companies making investments in the field, and that number continues to grow, and not shrink as would be the case if such efforts were consistently failing. And that, dear skeptics, has not been the case!

• It would be hard to believe that Heliorite and many other companies are making investments without the due process that would quickly reveal all of the valid skeptical questions which have been raised.

I've seen due diligence firsthand. It is not necessarily all that impressive. Sometimes it's a matter of a decision that's made on a gut feeling by someone that is then followed up by an investigation to make sure that there are no significant legal liabilities. Much depends upon the particular details of the investigation.

This is not to say that I don't share your optimism about companies popping up and looking into LENR. But in my case the optimism does not go back to assurances based upon investigations done in connection with due diligence.

• optimism does not go back to assurances based upon investigations done in connection with due diligence.

Eric,
    Fair enough, but I too have had first hand experience with spec investors spending serious time and money sniffing out fraud, which would be a very early concern. As to a reason for optimism, it is perhaps better stated that after several years of LENR in the news I cannot remember very many investors claiming fraud, or giving publicity to wasted investments. Enough time has passed to expect to see at least some of that if there were many disappointments. Another cause for optimism is the (seeming) increase in patent activity. It would probably be useful for someone to do a plot of investments, conferences and patent activity over time. My sense is that there seems to be a surge. Granting, as I do that LENR has no solid basis for scientific acceptance at this point (no juried, vetted papers with unambiguous results, no replicable experiments to date), and also that LENR would violate very solid existing theory should we all just shrug our shoulders and say "too bad!" Hell no!!! So, as a social phenomenon can we find clues of what is really happening behind closed doors? I really do think so, and that is in the number of investors, the number of patents, the number of conferences etc. etc. and unless I am mistaken, those might well be starting to show exponential growth. Or at least a surge.

• Official Post

"Heliorite AB is an independent technology development company, founded in 2010." Heliorite is one of several companies that are looking at lenr in Sweden.

Okay, but is it a well known company? Did they something in the past which was "trusted and reliable"? Or is this their first public appearance?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.