Carl Page on Edge.org "MOST INTERESTING RECENT [SCIENTIFIC] NEWS?" : Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Work And Could Supplant Fossil Fuels

• Official Post

We can remember the participation of Carl Page to ICCF19 in Padua.
    Here Carl Victor Page Jr confirm his interest, in Edge.org media, answering like many to the question

He answers here:

the most surprising is not that Carl Page think that, but that his answer was accepted.
    Did you feel the noise? less and less strong "reputation trap" for media. :D

• Official Post

Peter Gluck have wrote an Open Letter to carl Page
    http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…portant-because-lenr.html

• This is very promising! It is clear that he is still very careful to choose the sources of where he found LENR information and that Rossi has been left out of that.
    Clearly, that is a problem for Rossi, if he wants to bring his dream of a bright New Fire into the world. Andrea has still an image issue and I wonder what is needed to solve this, without giving up his right on payment to all his efforts. Maybe his main problem is that he wants to do everything himself and have it all patented. If he continues like that, we may never see any product of him on the market. He has his patent now for the Ecat. It is getting time he allows science to look into his invention. That would speeding-up the LENR development tremendously, which is for the good of the world.

• Ty,

Rich folks are like Generals - if they don't have a strong and competent Technical Director/Advisor, they buy into multiple scams. The only difference is Generals use tax payer funding and this particular guy will use his and perhaps his brothers. I made my living technically advising Generals but was able to observe and commiserate with my private industry collegues on multiple occasions over a 40 year career. Let's hope he gets truly professional focused help.

:nuke: Dog

• @Gerard McEk

Rossi does NOT have a patent for the ecat. He has a patent for an elaborate electrical heater. Read the patent. It says nothing about making more energy than goes in.

• Poor Gregory. All your googling produces are artist conceptions or images of collections of useless and functionless junk. And the other links are to claims. A friendly suggestion: stick to fields you understand. If there are any.

• Poor Gregory. All your googling produces are artist conceptions or images of collections of useless and functionless junk. And the other links are to claims. A friendly suggestion: stick to fields you understand. If there are any.

More insults from a know nothing. The insults got you tossed from vortex.

More insults from a know nothing. The insults got you tossed from vortex.

Master Beatty's peculiarity got me tossed from Vortex.

The truth is tough, isn't it, Axil?

Know a good cure for hemorrhoids, Doc?

I may not be a doc but I do wonder why you seek a cure for yourself.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.