• tyy,
    how many years have you followed closely BLP and what makes you to believe it is scam?
    I tell you actually it is VERY difficult task toconvert lightnings in usable electric current, it can be an error but a honest one. Not every delayed, lagging or failed research is a scam.

If all the research projects you have lead were successful- then you have the right to throw the first stone. Randy is a personality- this does not make him inerrant but he has tried. Great.
    Just FYI- he ia disbeliever in Cold Fusion
    Peter

• This is so dumb that you do not need to be a pathoskeptic not to believe it.
    Even a Forum-Beginner like me finds it laughable. :D

But I agree with Peter about lightnings ...

• tyy,
    how many years have you followed closely BLP and what makes you to believe it is scam?
    I tell you actually it is VERY difficult task toconvert lightnings in usable electric current, it can be an error but a honest one. Not every delayed, lagging…

Well, Peter, I am glad you asked

Just need to read his theory. It is obvious baloney and pseudoscience. Hydrinos... Oh my! Such rubbish is an insult to physics.

If Randell Mills is not extremely stupid, which I don't think he is, then he should know his theory is what it is: a product of his imagination. If he really believes in it, then maybe it is not a scam, but I am not sure what that makes him in that case.

Anyway, he has been collecting money to research a fairy powered energy source, so effectively it is a scam, even if the scammer was insane or delusional. In that case, I forgive him, but can't speak for those who lost their money.

Sorry, I don't have a slightest idea what you talk about lightnings, but I believe they are not a practical energy source either.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.