the three conditions of LENR and how to fulfil them

• OK, let's say your three step process is a working ignition sequence. You have a few mJ pops not even measurable with MY best-of-breed calorimetry and then what? This process must be iterative without blowing out itself and die. How is this accomplished?

• I hadn't seen that. That means his powder/ash? is 33% porous; which isn't really that high compared to a freshly poured sample, which could be about 50-60%... But still enough for gas to permeate throughout the bulk.

Compressing it would only reduce the void space further.

• @"OK, let's say your three step process is a working ignition sequence. You have a few mJ pops not even measurable with MY best-of-breed calorimetry and then what? This process must be iterative without blowing out itself and die. How is this accomplished?"

Mats002, a nickelous oxide catalyst to fuse hydrogen into helium is iterative without blowing itself out if diluted with helium with the correct heat exchange mechanism arrangement. Won't die and is a great method for driving a steam turbine.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.