Oil Markets Continue Precipitous Decline

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/01/15/oil-markets-continue-precipitous-decline/']I don’t normally post about the financial markets here, but I feel the continuing dramatic decline in in oil prices is certainly noteworthy here as we discuss energy topics. Personally I’m still not sure how much of the slide is due to anticipation in the markets of new superior energy technology coming online, but I […][/feedquote]

• No Gomp. The meaningless morons are the ones who believe that Rossi, about whom most of the world knows absolutely nothing, is responsible for dropping oil prices.

• Official Post

If you see the report of Blackrock, as Elforsk, Shell, Airbus, Woodford, you know some people in big organisation are aware of LENr potential.

But this awarenes is very hard to transfer, because it is a taboo.
    If someone have data to justify his awareness, he cannot force his boss to see the data.

This is why I imagine that it is impossible to have a financial strategy , a corporate strategy that is based on LENR possibility. It is impossible aware people use that argument with their stakeholder.

However it is absolutely possible that aware people exploit available "non-taboo" data , like shale oil, US+Saudi+EU/Iran+Russia+China conflict, Chinse depression, Climate talks, to justify good decision in LENR context.

They push "no regret solutions", that have great value with LENR, and good value else.

anyway both position, fully unaware, or fully aware, cannod be denied fully. This is an open debate, and there will never be a clear answer even when it is finished.

• Alain, about potential:

If you see the report of Blackrock, as Elforsk, Shell, Airbus, Woodford, you know some people in big organisation are aware of LENr potential.

For an unproven concept the economic potential should be the estimated value if it works times the probability that it does.

Since there is no widely accepted proof that LENR can be a source of useful energy or even nuclear reactions at all, the present potential for LENR must be regarded as low. Most people with insight into basic physics would say close to zero.

But one thing is true, the oil price is low: http://www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/brent.php

• Most people with insight into basic physics would say close to zero.

I'm going to guess that most people with insight into basic physics will have a more agnostic position, along the lines of "maybe; I'm not really sure. There have been surprises before." People with strong opinions and limited imaginations will be the ones to adopt your more assured stance.

• Even Rossi says this:

Report, Alain? What reports? What reports do we get from all those companies except Elforsk which did issue some papers. But even Elforsk has been very quiet lately -- for at least 6 months they said and did nothing about cold fusion or Andrea Rossi. So again, Alain, WHAT REPORTS? Links please. And once again, Geneste is a whack job-- a nut case. I do not think he can influence Airbus. Or what do we know Airbus Group is spending on LENR research support?

The price of oil is low because there is more supply than consumption. The reasons are very complex but the conclusion is just that simple. LENR research has never been shown to have any effect on world economics or oil prices. You are confusing correlation with causation -- a common error of gullible people.

• Official Post

This is what I say.
    there is people aware in those organisations, who writhe their awareness in the report.
    A report in Blackrock, partnership in Airbus with LENR-Cities, review in Shell after some basic research in Cnam, 1% in Woodford fund, but the information cannot move because it is a taboo.

this kind of solution break like the Berlin Wall, one day, by a misunderstanding, when people no more defend the wall.

• Official Post

I often disagree with Mary.
    But this time, it is clear what (he/she?) is right..because I am one of the few of this website who went to the last Airbus Workshop !

David,

MY called Geneste: "a whack job, nut case". Is that what you agree with him about...Or something else Mary said?

So come on, get it out, you went to the "Airbus Workshop" Geneste hosted. What was it that brings you to say what you do about him, and agree with Mary? Pretty damning, and damaging what you "allude" too, with someone of such impeccable academic background. To be so condemned by mere innuendo, gossip, in absentia, just does not seem fair...don't you think? He deserves better IMO.

The least you could do is provide some specifics, so he, or his defenders, can respond. Hopefully you agree?

• If you see the report of Blackrock, as Elforsk, Shell, Airbus, Woodford, you know some people in big organisation are aware of LENr potential.

But this awarenes is very hard to transfer, because it is a taboo.
    If someone have data to justify his…

You mean the woo-woo heads like Geneste? Yea, those guys should be influential enough.

• Mary

Couldn't bring myself to tick a 'like' to your comment I would perhaps have sleepless nights. It was, in my mind at least, poor taste, subjective arrogance and laced with character assassinations. but I can agree with a very small part of it:

The price of oil is low because there is more supply than consumption.

However you must know there is evidence the oil industry are 'taking notice', see Andrea Calaon's links.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.