"Revelation" of Rossi's secret customer?

• Official Post

I don't know if this has been covered before but has Rossi made any statement whether the name
    of the customer will be revealed after the test?

I kind of wondered because a serious large company either confirming that the E-Cat works or denying
    it would either finally convince everyone or would put the matter to an end. Like his claims of a
    thermoelectric super-device were put to an end, after the companies declared that the devices are not working.

I can't imagine that Rossi will allow this to happen. His plan now is probably to let us forget about the E-Cat, like he let
    us forget about his thermoelectric generators and instead tell us that now the development of E-Cat X starts which will of course
    take a couple of years before it finally solves all energy problems. And then in a couple of years E-Cat Y and Z will follow.

Every time Rossi is actually in a situation in which he has to give his devices to an independent third party without being able to influence and
    restrict what they are allowed to measure,

suddenly he has the idea for a new device, and we won't hear him talking about what the third parties found out anymore.

• Every time Rossi is actually in a situation in which he has to give his devices to an independent third party without being able to influence and restrict what they are allowed to measure, suddenly he has the idea for a new device, and we won't hear him talking about what the third parties found out anymore.

It's just a coincidence! :D

• Official Post

If Rossi is a scammer, he probably will do as you speculate. The only thing I take some comfort from, is what I see around him. He obviously has a Patent team. David French says he has "top talent" lawyers too. Hard to keep them working feverishly, and enthusiastically were they to detect even the slightest chance they were fighting the USPTO over an imaginary tech.

Reworking his website means he has IT guys working on that. Those guys aren't dumb. In Lewan''s interview with Fabiani, he (Fabiani) clearly points to a business hierarchy with managers above, a research team below. Pictures of the 1MW do show evolution of the control systems, and I don't think Rossi has the skills to develop those. Rossi also has this Prof. Norman Cook working the theory side pretty hard, and Rossi would have to be *convincingly* lying to him to keep him at it this long.

The 1MW is being run in a factory somewhere. It appears [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is still aboard. Woodford jumped in only this past summer. So if he is a scammer, he will have to somehow carry all these others along...and there is not a dummy among'st them, all accomplished in what they do, with him onto the next phase...the Ecat X, and then the XX etc. That won't be easy for sure, as only a few close to Rossi would be in on it. In fact, if a scam, I think it remarkable he has made it this far!

Not to make this sound too rosy, as there are just too many things that do point to scam. But, that is why most of us are here...it is a real fun story to follow. Provides endless opportunity for discussion. No telling what we will learn from day to day, and when it's quiet on the Rossi front, there is always plain old vanilla LENR to haggle over.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.