Video of Mats Lewan LENR Webinar, Jan. 16, 2016 (Richard B. Fox)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/01/16/video-of-mats-lewan-lenr-webinar-jan-16-2016-richard-b-fox/']The following post was submitted by Richard B. Fox, Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives I have posted the entire Mats Lewan webinar on January 16 to YouTube, the link is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . It is also part of the Energy Issue page on my campaign website, http://drfoxfor2016.com/energy/ Excerpt: ENERGY: Cold Fusion For Clean Nuclear Energy “The […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

Couple of interesting tidbits in this video from Lewan:

At .44 minutes he speaks of the Oct 2011 1MW "military acceptance test". The test was reportedly deemed a success by the neutral (Favioranti), and the military accepted it. No news there, but Mats says, while he has no proof if the military did accept it, he went on to say: "I have reason to believe the U.S. military bought the technology in one way or another, and using it".

At 1.02 minutes he talks of the present year long 1MW test. Paraphrased: "According to some people I know that have been there, it is on blocks of wood so you can see there is nothing coming in. It's got cameras on it 24/7. The independent third party Certificating Institute is measuring at values corresponding to Rossi/[lexicon]IH[/lexicon]'s".

• As usual -- unknown sources, unconfirmed reports. By the way, who was Favioranti and how do we know? He leaves no trail on the internet. What is a "NATO colonel" anyway? No such animal as per NATO sites. My suspicion: whoever the guy is, it's a buddy or a hired shill of Rossi's. Perhaps someone Rossi once met in prison. Looks like a pretty rough dude. And all we have for the results of that eventful test are scrawls on a dirty piece of notebook paper. None of the dignitaries attending were allowed to take data or watch data being taken. The whole apparatus was a messy piece of leaky junk. The so-called test tested nothing and proved nothing. Nobody military was ever heard from officially. And it couldn't be classified, not only is Rossi blabbing about it all over the internet but the same device is for sale or supposedly for sale since 2011. None of this makes the slightest sense, yet Lewan believes it. Talk about hook, line and sinker!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.