XXXVII Indian Social Science Congress, M Srinivasan: BREAKTHROUGH IN CHEMICALLY ASSISTED NUCLEAR REACTIONS: 3rd ROUTE TO NUCLEAR ENERGY.

• Official Post

Paul Mahler found this document:
    "FOCAL THEME : BUILDING AN ECOLOGICALLY SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY" (Social Science Abstracts - Volume XXXVII, 2013 )
    by INDIAN ACADEMY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES INDIA
    it is the papers of the "XXXVII Indian Social Science Congress"

http://www.amu.ac.in/newevent/event/9861.pdf
    and page 61-63 there is an article by Mahadeva Srinivasan on LENR

The ongoing "Silent Revolution in Nuclear Science" is thus on the verge of making available to mankind, a new and practical “Third Route to Nuclear Energy”, through clean and portable nuclear power packs. The most remarkable aspect of these LENR reactors is that they are “clean” in the sense there is very little nuclear radiation emitted and no radioactivity is involved. Fuel is plentifully available Nickel and ordinary Hydrogen gas. Although the actual integration of such heat sources to an electricity generator has not yet been demonstrated in public, it is only a matter of time before that happens, since the technology for converting heat into electricity is readily available. (Rossi is already working on coupling his 10KWth E-cat heater unit to a Thermoelectric generator module to obtain a few KWe home power pack which can run nonstop without refueling for upto 6 months.) Well before 2020 private industry worldwide is expected to mass manufacture and market portable LENR “nuclear gensets” in the 1 to 300 KWe range. LENR power packs have all the advantages of Nuclear and Solar power, without their respective disadvantages. The following is a sample of the many websites which have cropped up during the last couple of years, to document the progress of the Ni-H reactor technology : www.ecat.com, www.ecatreport.com; www.e-catsite.com, www.e-catworld.com, www.andrearossiecat.com, www.lenrnews.eu, www.ecatfusion.com, www.nickelpower.org, www.lenrproof.com, www.lenrftw.net.

Mainstream Physicists find it very difficult to believe that it is possible to have nuclear energy without the accompanying hazardous nuclear radiation and so they have continued to decry and boycott this development. Historically there are many instances when new discoveries were at first intensely opposed and criticized, including the invention of the airplane by the Wright brothers who were just a pair of bicycle mechanics with no college degrees! The talk will present an overview of this breakthrough development and discuss its implications to both the Indian and Global Energy scenarios.

• In a year or two, they will join [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Woodford in the ranks of those who look really really dumb.

• “Published by Indian Academy of Social Sciences”, what do they have to say?

A trustworthy indication of a serious LENR write-up is this quotation, which we also find in this document:

Historically there are many instances when new discoveries were at first intensely opposed and criticized, including the invention of the airplane by the Wright brothers who were just a pair of bicycle mechanics with no college degrees!

That feels reassuring. Well, the birds and the bees have been flying for longer than we can remember so it should be no surprise that we can do the same given a motor powerful enough, something that Leonardo da Vinci did not have.

So, the birds may have inspired us to take up flying, but today I realized that these powerful biological flying machines can inspire us once more leading to even greater inventions than airplanes.

Some bird species are capable of incredible physical performance. Take the Arctic Tern for instance. This bird migrates back and forth from the Arctic to the Antarctic every year. Could the necessary energy for a journey from pole to pole really be produced by chemical reactions alone? The more you think about it the less probable it appears.

A couple of years ago I read a very interesting book by C. Louis Kervran, “Biological Transmutations” was the title, a very interesting book, but what I learned from it has been dormant. I am beginning to feel that the open and lively discussions on this forum are opening up my mind. I can see connections and possibilities that have been hidden for me until now and an amazing insight struck me. The motor of the Arctic Tern is powered by LENR that is enabled through biological transmutations!

This theory must be tested, and I have found out a clever way to do it. I propose that we contact some ornithologists that could help us to put rings on some Arctic Terns. A common material for such tag rings is plastic. All we have to do is to buy some custom rings made from CR-39 and put these on a sufficient number of birds to get a fair chance to recapture some of them.

After retrieving a few rings we send them to Pamela Mosier-Boss for etching and analysis. What a thrill, will she find any pits of unmistakably nuclear origin? If the result turns out to be positive (F9) we can contact Norman Cook for the theoretical aspects on our new discovery. But not without a proper NDA of course. The business opportunities of such a discovery are unfathomable and I am sure that Airbus will be extremely interested.

On second thought, perhaps Pam is not willing to help us. At least so far she has not responded to a polite mail that I sent to her a week ago as I promised Eric I would do, asking for her opinion on the infrared mini-explosions.

But, I hope that we can cross that bridge when we come to it. A good start start of the project could be to ask Sterling Allan for some funding! :)

• Thanks, Shane!

Somebody else thought that too and promptly sent me a mail:

H-G B
    This has got to be the most hilarious thing I have read in years!!
    GW

Even a hardened skeptic's heart can be warmed by little things. ^^

• On second thought, perhaps Pam is not willing to help us. At least so far she has not responded to a polite mail that I sent to her a week ago as I promised Eric I would do, asking for her opinion on the infrared mini-explosions.

You should write to Pamela Mosier-Boss about the IR camera video and raise your good points. She might reply to you and provide you with information that might be helpful to you in evaluating your hypothesis that those white spots are merely noise. Does the prospect of having more information sound interesting to you? Have you seen enough to be confident those white spots are noise? Do you care? Are you interested in getting to the truth of the matter, or do you already know it?

• I failed to decipher the complete joke, but the blame is on me only. The fine English language is not my native one.

But I liked it anyways, what the hell. This is the world of lunacy and brain farts, so anything even mildly resembling sane thinking process is a twist.

• Eric Talker, in this post - 2, I DID write Pam a mail.

Subject: Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are.

I invite you to have a try of your own, here is her mail address: [email protected]

Good luck and keep us posted, thanks. :)

• Eric, you gave my CR-39 project a dislike. Perhaps we can improve on it if you are a little more specific.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.