“This is the Impossible in a Box” — Irish Times Covers Orbo: Behind the Scenes at Steorn (Video)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/01/25/irish-times-covers-orbo-behind-the-scenes-at-steorn-video/']http://www.irishtimes.com/news…ver-die-battery-1.2509360 “We’re trying to sell a battery that doesn’t die” “This is the impossible in a box” “If it works for a month it’s a very, very good battery; if it works for two months it’s bordering on magic; if it works for three months it is magic … we give a 12 month warranty” […][/feedquote]

• More Impossible Things by Shaun:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OK. A short quiz. Anyone remember Steorn's claims in 2006? Anyone remember their "demo" at Kinetica? Their lectures at Waterways? Their 550 HP motor? Their Orbo power source with 0.5A/cc current density and no power input? Well they were ALL entirely and COMPLETELY BULLSHIT to fool, cheat, deceive and rip off money from the investors. They got more than $20 million for their lies. They are nothing but high tech thieves.

As for their new power source, who has one? What even are the supposed specs? Who tested it? How? What was the result. It's MORE bullshit from the accomplished, arrogant and unpleasant to exchange posts with masters of bullshit.

I suspect that schemes like Steorn inspired Rossi.

• Has Frank Acland received his as he says he was promissed? It is difficult to think of a less reliable tester, but if he ever gets one we will see.

Were I wanting to do this there are ways. for example, the power source gets "poisoned" after usage but can be restored by a "cleaning operation". This requires plugging it into the mains for a while. Think Frank would fall for that?

• How they keep the Orbo running for months:

As we have seen in the video it contains lithium cells. And they have droves of Orbos. Each Friday afternoon they hand over a weeks supply of freshly charged Orbos to the night security guard who during the night diligently replaces the Orbo in service with a fully charged one.

Yes, of course I make it up, but so could anyone else have done.

• Official Post

In my worst nightmare I dream Orbo is a conspiracy by skeptics to make people still dubious on LENr for few more years...
    But reality is probably much simpler.
    Anyway until you have tested, you never know, but you can bet. I won't bet a cent, but I won't bet my payroll against either.
    Another mystery is what is their plan to avoid the unavoidable conclusion.

• You know, Alain, it is the same than Rossi's : keep telling fairy tales. It works, because there is a succer born every minute.

In my worst nightmare I dream Orbo is a conspiracy by skeptics to make people still dubious on LENr for few more years...But reality is probably much simpler.

Not to worry Alain. The Orbo mechanism is not LENR and thus cannot cast any shadow on LENR.

If there is a reason for LENR to worry it would be that The Shaun (baa) Effect is much superior to all kinds of LENR that I have seen so far. LENR has a lot of needs to satisfy. It needs electricity, hydrogen, water, palladium, lithium, nickel, more electricity, platinum, secret electromagnetic stimulation, pixie dust and again some more electricity.

In contrast to this very craving LENR baby the The Shaun Effect has very frugal maintenance requirements. It just sits there patiently transmuting time into energy. Time -> Energy -> Money, time is money as they say, how true.

• Good idea Alain, and then we can ask a physicist what paragraphs in the consumer protection law framework that are applicable after purchase of a defunct perpetuum mobile gadget bought over the internet. ;)

• How silent here is, have all of you fallen asleep?
    Or are you watching the Shaun ChampionSheep?
    More gratifying sure is that
    than mourning a poor dead cat. ^^

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.