Brilliant Light Power (Formerly Blacklight Power) Coming out of the Shadows (Becktemba) UPDATE: Sterling Allan Attended and Reports

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/01/29/brilliant-light-power-coming-out-of-the-shadows-becktembra/']UPDATE: Sterling Allan of PESN has reported what he can of the meeting here on PESWiki: http://peswiki.com/index.php/F…o_.26_lecture_was_amazing He says he was restricted about what he could report but did say this: The BrLP website points out something that was demonstrated yesterday. They have achieved solid state operation using an electromagnetic pump to spray the molten […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

Oh, Sterling Allan approves! That does it. Must be real.

Don't know why you say that? Sterling sounded non-committal to me, which for him is almost an indictment against. Not that I care what he thinks, or alludes too. Weird guy, and some of the things he has "confessed" to....like I said, weird.

That said, the way BLP handled this raises a red flag to me. Just too secretive, and controlling. Why even invite Sterling too if legit?

Will try and reserve judgement though until some insiders have their say. Sometimes things aren't what they first appear.

• Earlier Randell Mills discovered how to abuse a spot welder.

Now he has moved on to abuse an arc welder:
    http://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/

The plume comprised vaporized metal requiring very high power that was output from the hydrino reaction. Only water vapor was supplied and consumed to maintain the reaction. The hydrino reaction produces millions of watts of light power.

Only a moron that has won the lottery jackpot can invest in something like this.

Proof of a new energy source is provided by two otherwise inexplicable observations: (i) The formation of a high-energy hydrogen plasma in the absence of any input electrical power, the nonexistence of any energy releasing chemistry with this fuel, and the further impossibility of known chemistry of this high energy. (ii) The emission of soft X-ray radiation at a voltage far less than that of the light energy produced and the inability of any known chemistry to release such high energy.

Proof? In LENR land maybe, I'd hope not. Anywhere else this is not even indicative.

Proof of an energy source would be energy out > energy in - which is also what you need for this to have commercial value...

However pretty pictures and nice words will possibly have value to BLP - they seem to have survived on this stuff for a long time.

• Sterling Allan approving something, he has been know to support scams and take money from them. This so-called scientific expert supported the claims of the Rosch' KPP system for a perpetual motion 15KW power generator. He also endorsed the scam of Gabriel Obadan (Coger international) perpetual hydraulic power generator. Just do a google on them.

• As a professional practical engineer I did a full investigation on the Brilliant Light Power SunCell. I concluded that even with the best CPV device there is still a loss of 50% to be expected that will be transformed into wast heat. At 10MW that is a tremendous amount of heat to be handled from a reaction chamber that is less than 1 cubic foot in volume. The other questionable part is the 10,000 to 30,000 amps required to ignite the process. Their cooling system is totally flawed making me think that the rest is also not much. It would be an instant meltdown.

Maybe some BLP insider can explain how they (BLP) went from this:1996 : NASA released a report describing experiments using a BLP electrolytic cell. Power gains ranging from 1.06 to 1.68 of the input power were reported.To now...20 years later?

Day by day, fake by fake.

• As a professional practical engineer I did a full investigation on the Brilliant Light Power SunCell. I concluded that even with the best CPV device there is still a loss of 50% to be expected that will be transformed into wast heat. At 10MW that is a…

They make energy from water and your complaint is that the device would melt! I think you are missing the big picture.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.