No delivery of Orbo Ocubes

• Official Post

No Ocubes have arrived yet.

Instead of talking about this Frank Acland prattles, babbles and wibbles, running of at the mouth on dozens of pages
    playing the megaphone for Steorn.

Is this his self-therapy to get over he was cheated out of 1200 € ?

@Jon Soderberg
    What is your explanation for this? Would you still like to defend your 'heros'?

Let us hear some of your ,MKay? ended sentences.

The OCube was expected last week. Where is it?

• Frank Acland has a large experience supporting hoaxes talking of nothing for years and years, his life on web is based on that.

• Official Post

Since I havent sent them any money I dont know and I dont care how long it takes to ship... how about you save your bitching when they dont actually work.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

watch the video and let me know if you think Sean doesnt know whats he's talking about....umm kay

You were so convinced back then, you know... lol

• I am neither convinced or not convinced that the technology works, I keep an open mind to all possibilities. I certainly hope the technology works for many reasons but will not lose sleep if it fails.

If its not your money on the line then stop calling them scammers... its really not your concern

If its not your money on the line then stop calling them scammers... its really not your concern

Let me be sure I understand this. So, if you did not personally invest with Bernie Madoff, it's not your concern that he stole billions of dollars from innocent people? What would it take to make it your concern?

I am neither convinced or not convinced that the technology works, I keep an open mind to all possibilities.

Then maybe I can interest you in my pink, invisible, flying unicorns? (PIFU's) They eat nothing and make all sorts of free energy. I just need some funding so I can harness them.

Steorn, BTW, has been munching away at a 20 million Euro investment from some not very smart people since 2006. In that 10 years, they have done absolutely nothing unless you count drunken parties and absolutely idiotic "demonstrations" none of which worked in the slightest way. Add an arrogant, censored, and now entirely deleted forum, and a "jury" they bored for two years and which concluded they had nothing, and that is the sum of their contributions. And you expect these crooks to come up with a free energy power source? You keep an "open mind" about it? Wow.

• I don't think Frank Acland is intelligent enough to be a fraudster, so my bet is that he is a major woowoo case.

Orbo, of course, is bullshit. Even more than lenr is.

• how many billions has been spent on hot fusion to date?? 30 billion or so?

as for bernie madoff anyone who invested in that idiot deserves to lose everything... he had 13% return even in the worst financial disaster in 50 years... besides with a name like Madoff... too ironic

• If fact we are all skeptics. I am skeptic to a gadget that produces free energy.

Those that believe that an Orbo may produce free energy are also skeptics. They are skeptic to the law of conservation of energy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

The energy conservation law is a consequence of the shift symmetry of time; energy conservation is implied by the empirical fact that the laws of physics do not change with time itself.

This implies that maybe an Orbo will produce energy the day apples begin to fall upwards or the moon turns into green cheese. I am very skeptic to the possibility that such things will ever happen, in fact I am strongly inclined to say that they never will.

• August 31, 2007

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is just the beginning.
    I am sure of it.

Yes, that was true.

• I bet it's an ELF energy harvester with a resonant collection "antenna" at 10 Hz (i.e. the Schumann resonance frequency), harvesting energy from ionospheric E&M. If it can do 40 mW continuous, I am impressed, but in the end, it is not as good as a solar cell except it works at night.

It will be a cool toy, but to make something that can do a useful amount of energy for a household, say 2 kW continuous, it would take 50,000 Orbos, each about 10x10x3 cm = 300 cc/orbo = 15 cubic meters or about 2.5 meters per side if a cube. But maybe they need to be flat to avoid shielding interior antennas. So if each antenna needs an exposed surface area of 100 sq cms/orbo = 500 sq meters = 22 meters per side. A solar farm on the roof of a typical suburban house + some batteries in the basement is going to be a lot cheaper and 4x smaller. And that is if we can get 40 mW continuous without some orbos even in a flat configuration shielding other orbos.

• I'll bet there is nothing in it at all that works or anyway works with anything near the claims. The history of the company is that they have done absolutely NOTHING of note in more than ten years of draining investor funds (more than 20 million Euros) and of course, they also drained lots of ale from the pub where the president, Sean, hangs out most of the time.

• Official Post

I bet it's an ELF energy harvester with a resonant collection "antenna" at 10 Hz (i.e. Schumann resonance frequency)

If this effect was the basis of their device and if they had examined their device well enough so they had understood that this is the effect and used this to advertise instead of saying they split time, then it would be completely fine for me.

The problem I have with Steorn, and it is such a severe problem that only worst ignorants could not be aware of, is, that they will destroy the field of new energy research even further.

Their fraud will have an effect like P&F had.

Any honestly and methodologically correct working scientist in the field who will try to present his work will be confronted with their fraudulent behaviour, making his progress even harder to accomplish.

Infinite energy is nonsense, I am absolutely sure. Physics is however not completely understood. However, you don't even have to consider new physics to think that new energy sources can be found and can be made available.

1 kg of arbitrary matter contains the energy that a moderate nuclear power plant produces in 100 years. This is accepted and established physics since decades.

But: All of you blind fans who support without asking are potentially causing damage to this field because honest researchers will be compared with the scammers that were made big by your ignorant support.

• Sterling Allan writes:

Yes, call me an idiot. That’s what I was to fall for this one. I am a sucker to buy into people’s stories without doing my full due diligence – and for not dismissing things out of hand that to most would be a no-go, no further questions needed.

This is the truest truth I ever saw him deliver. So he knows that he is an idiot, but he seems to forget it all the time. Here is my advise to him. Tattoo TOIDI (D needs to be mirrored) on your forehead so you will get a memory refresh every morning when you brush your teeth in front of the bathroom mirror.

(To the sensitive reader: Please note, this is not an ad hominem attack. It is just a good advice based on Allan's own words.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.