Dr. Cherry Murray, new Director of DOE Office of Science makes reference to Condensed Matter Physics and "cold device fusion modeling

• Official Post

@Paul Maher have found this talk by Dr. Cherry Murray

Quote from Paul Maher

https://livestream.com/account…links=true&autoPlay=false
    Dr. Cherry Murray, new Director of DOE Office of Science makes reference to Condensed Matter Physics and "cold device fusion modeling"? A little mumbled! But there, towards end of her talk.

I cannot easily hear that, for many reason including my mother language.

HELP NEEDED: Maybe someone one can make a short transcript of the interesting moments.

Condensed Matter Physics have nothing fringe, and is behind phenomena in nanotechnology, material science, powders and "matière molle".

"Cold device fusion modeling" is really not clear for me. May not be LENR... :huh: or may be ?(

• Official Post

A very nervous Dr. Murray starts at 34:40
    http://energy.gov/seab/contributors/cherry-murray
    https://drive.google.com/file/…yZnBMX1k/view?usp=sharing

First key point starts at 38:50 "Another thing that is extremely important for the Department of Energy is the fact that our energy system is transforming faster today than it has in the last century. As a matter of fact it used to take a hundred years or so to change energy sources or technologies, it's now taking five years and it is changing as fast as the experience of the internet."

Second key point starts at 40:28 "We also do biological systems research and geoscience that is pure fundamental interesting work, as well as chemistry and material science and condensed matter physics"

What Alain means starts at 45:45 "...and whole-device fusion modeling, and that's it!"
    (See last line in this chart)
    https://drive.google.com/file/…zd0tiVWM/view?usp=sharing

For information on whole-device fusion modeling see http://www.lehigh.edu/~infusion/

• Today NZZ the world wide known Swiss newspaper developed a story about the renewal of the strategic US submarine fleet. They cited a marine press statement, where it is claimed, that the new submarines will have no need to undergo the costly fuel changes of a classical nuclear reactor...

• Official Post

They cited a marine press statement, where it is claimed, that the new submarines will have no need to undergo the costly fuel changes of a classical nuclear reactor...

Interesting. Just recently, Mats Lewan mentioned on his webinar that he has: "reason to believe the US military is using the Ecat technology in some way". The reason he said that was due the Oct 2011 "1MW military acceptance test", for which the military supposedly signed off for purchase, after deeming the test a success, took command and shipped it somewhere.

Only problem though was that the 1MW "shipped", was photographed still in Rossi's Ferrara garage some months later! LOLs. The whole bit was so cheesy...like a cheap amateur stage production show, that most of us dismissed the sorry affair as a "Rossisays" thing. Some became downright skeptical, understandably, of Rossi after that.

Anyways, since I already had my tinfoil hat on for the vote on MFMPs "signal", thought I would throw that in. :)

• Interesting. Just recently, Mats Lewan mentioned on his webinar that he has: "reason to believe the US military is using the Ecat technology in some way". The reason he said that was due the Oct 2011 "1MW military acceptance test", for which the military supposedly signed off for purchase, after deeming the test a success, took command and shipped it somewhere.

Only problem though was that the 1MW "shipped", was photographed still in Rossi's Ferrara garage some months later! LOLs. The whole bit was so cheesy...like a cheap amateur stage production show, that most of us dismissed the sorry affair as a "Rossisays" thing. Some became downright skeptical, understandably, of Rossi after that.

Anyways, since I already had my tinfoil hat on for the vote on MFMPs "signal", thought I would throw that in.

Hi all

In reply to Shane D.

At no point does anyone say that, that 1MW plant was shipped to the military customer. I think it far more likely they just took delivery of several batches of E-Cats, I think the people who run Rickover's are more than capable of plumbing in an E-Cat, first of all on land then later in sea trials.

I think the test rig remained where it was, you do not kill a goose that lays golden eggs.

Who knows perhaps one ended up with some Marines in Afghanistan so that their outpost no longer needed regular risky fuel convoys. One never finds out about military systems until long after the fact ;)

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.